SEXUAL ORIENTATIONStraight

tumblr_mtfpai8i4F1qzfayeo1_500.gif
</FONT></FONT>
Well I've Got Thick Skin, and An Elastic Heart
[sub]BUT YOUR BLADE IT MIGHT BE TO SHARP
[/sub]

HEIGHT 5'2"
WEIGHT 98lbs
HAIR COLOUR/STYLE Cassia's hair is dirty blonde, and currently about shoulder-blade length. She rarely if ever cuts it, and when she does it is only to take care of split ends. Typically the petite woman likes to wear her hair down, but ties it back when running or working on homework.
EYE COLOUR Cassia's eyes are entirely too big for her face, and they tend to make her look even more childlike than she already does. Her eyelashes are thick and dark, and her irises are a deep brown that almost swallow her pupil.
FACE Cassia's face is thin, her eyes seeming much to big for her face, her cheeks still pinchable as she is young. Her face makes her look younger than she is though.
BUILD Very thin, toned rather than muscular. She is short structured, but there is a possibility that she will grow taller.
CLOTHING STYLE Before running away Cassia had a relatively tame clothing style Simple cardigans and jeans, or a nice skirt here and there. She enjoys dressing up for dances, and had done so for her eighth grade formal before running away. Now she is not particular about her outfits, and generally just dresses in denim which is easy to travel in.
DISTINGUISHING MARKSHer large eyes, and her birth mark, though it's on the small of her back. It's a long, red line that looks like a scar but is just a red birth mark.
FACE CLAIMG. Hannelius

dog-with-a-blog-avery-shrug.gif

I'm Like A Rubber Band Until You Pull Too Hard
[sub]I MIGHT SNAP AND I MOVE FAST
[/sub]

LIKESClimbing trees, being outdoor, singing, running around, playing with animals, swimming, generally being active
DISLIKESBeing cooped up, being lied to, losing, people who don't adventure, being picked on for being small
STRENGTHSGreat stamina, able to fit in small places, flexible, funny
WEAKNESSESGullible, stubborn, danger-seeking
QUIRKSNail biter, lip chewer, tends to say Spanish words in the midst of English.
FEARSFinding her parents are truly dead, never finding out what happened to them
OVERALL PERSONALITYCassia is a rather sweet and friendly girl. She would often get yelled at for talking to strangers, but has never gotten herself into trouble luckily. She didn't stir up much trouble with her family, growing up in a very traditional half Spanish-Half English family. She tends to be a little overzealous about things that don't need her to be so over the top about. She often times makes wild suggestions and wants people to cross boundaries. Cas is relatively gullible, but if she finds out someone is lying she will often become irate, and doens't let it live down, and perhaps that adds to her passion about everything and anything.

tumblr_ms1qs24Cfc1stifwoo1_250.gif
tumblr_ms1qs24Cfc1stifwoo2_250.gif

<FONT font="monaco">But You Wont See Me Fall Apart
[sub]BECAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART[/sub]

FAMILYCAssia came from a small Spanish family. Her father was English-Irish, and mother was Spanish-Irish, making her 1/4 Spanish. Her family was small but happy, and ehr God-Parents often spent weekends at their house, being friends of her mother's. However when her parents died the family seemed to fall apart - despite her God-Parent's be efforts to keep them together.
OVERALL HISTORYat least 600 words. <3
<FONT font="monaco">you were in the ground in late november, when the leaves were down
[sub]AND I SURPRISED HER TO LEARN THAT YOU REALLY ARE MX MISSILE PROOF[/sub]

this app was made by the girl in the fireplace. at caution 2.0, or
lily at caution. do not steal or take this credit off. thaaaaaaaanks. <3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back