Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Family Crest:
wrfibq.jpg

Family Motto: Fidelis Insquequo Nex --- Loyal until Death

Full Name: Carmen Hera Peregrin

Birth Date: July 25th 2011

Current Age: 11 yrs

Basic Appearance: 4’8” tall or short however you want to look at it. Hazel eyes and long blonde hair. Sallow skin that resembles honey.

Parents:
Father: Alistar Straton Peregrin – wizard – pureblood
Does not work for a living but helps to run his fathers rather large family estate.

Mother: Sophie Elzbet Montegomery –Peregrin – witch – muggle born
Shops all day long if possible. Very shallow woman.

Aunt Cordelia and Grandmother Caroline Montegomery: muggles – and both a slice short of a pizza.

Grandfather: (paternal) Wizard- pureblood - Straton Eddison Peregrin, the Ninth Earl of Peregrin.

The Peregrine title and land deeds have been in my fathers family for centuries now. All were pureblood giving birth to the occasional squib and any who had the audacity to marry a half blood or muggle were ostracized and removed from the family tree. Alistar was the only child and the soul heir to the Peregrine estate but after marrying Sophie against his fathers wishes, he was disowned. For nearly ten years they did not speak to one another but when word reached the Earl of Peregrine that he had a grandchild, he relented and sent word that he wished to see the child. At first he was disgusted that his grandchild was none other than a mere girl but soon enough she won his heart over. The two became inseperable.

Though Carmen was made attend etiquette classes and other formal rigid class distinction classes, she very slowly began to rebel against this type of upbrining. Craving freedom at every turn, her grandfather glorified in this. His son and his daughter-in-law had come to live with him in his huge mansion and took to the life with ease. Enjoying all the comforts it had to offer but he hated them for this even more. He had his own stubborn willful streak running through him and when he saw this in his grand-daughter, he encouraged it at every turn.

- Siblings, if any: none

- Pets, if any: horse called Hades

- Area of Residence:
Peregrine Estate, Rhine Valley

- Blood status: Half Blood

- Hogwarts House (And why): She has always felt strongly for Gryffindor house and would most likely be disappointed if she did not get it. She stands for bravery and loyalty especially through adversity.

- Best school subjects (And why): Herself and her grandfather share a common love of inventing ridiculous things, with that in mind I think potions and perhaps even charms mind intrigue her the most.

- Worst school subjects (And why): Herbology, she is not green fingered at all. The few plants she was given to take care of all died since then she has come to hate horticulture in any way. It would take a great professor to change her mind on this one.

- What would their Patronus be? The Peregrine – a falcon

- What would their Boggart be? Her mad muggle grandmother

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Getting her letter for Hogwarts.

Hi! :D OOC: Students must be 11 before the beginning of their first year. :)

- What are your goals for school?
- What are your goals in the magical world?
- Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- What is the most important lesson your parents have ever taught you?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Can you describe what your household was like?
- Have you ever wished you had siblings?
- Is there a famous witch or wizard you relate to or admire?
- Out of any book/film/TV show (if you've seen them) what fictitious character do you most relate to?
- Is there a famous muggle you relate to/admire?
- What is your favorite book, music, food?
- Do you have any annoying habits or nervous ticks?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If you were given a free day while at school, what would you choose to do that day?
- Name one thing you most look forward to when you wake up in the mornings?

What are your goals for school?
To study hard, be a joy for my professors to teach ;) , listen carefully to everything and everyone. To learn every spell imaginable, even those not on our curricullum

- What are your goals in the magical world?
To make it a decent and fair place for all walks of life. I do not like discrimination of any form.

- Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
A mad scientist :D I like to invent things with my grandfather, so perhaps to take that further. Perhaps work in the muggle artefact department at the ministry. I don't know really.

- What is the most important lesson your parents have ever taught you?
Not to listen to them too much. Only kidding, I guess to respect my elders but my parents are frivolous and spend thrifts. The only real grown up in our home I have real respect for is my grandfather. He taught me that life is for the living, grasp at it with both hands, do not be afraid to live and not to live your life in fear.

- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
I guess I answered that in previous one. ;)

- Can you describe what your household was like?
The house itself - wow, it has about twelve bedrooms, six bathrooms. A ballroom, an attic the same size as the ball room, a large dining room, a library, a scullery, kitchen, utility, a room for curing and drying meats and herbs - all on the ground floor of course. A sitting room, a day room, a sun room, the mens billiard room, the ladies parlour room and the gallery. All on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.

- Have you ever wished you had siblings?
Yes, I would have loved company as a younger child. I got to play on occasion with one or two of our house elves but its not the same.

- Is there a famous witch or wizard you relate to or admire?
Severus Snape - his ingenuity for creating spells and potions was amazing.

- Out of any book/film/TV show (if you've seen them) what fictitious character do you most relate to?
Alice in WonderLand

- Is there a famous muggle you relate to/admire?
I don't think so.

- What is your favorite book, music, food?
Alice in Wonderland - the only muggle book I have. The Crank Twins they're supposed to be great live but I'm too young to go to any of their concerts, Pumpkin soup with spiced bread.

- Do you have any annoying habits or nervous ticks?
I would love to say I'm perfect but I'm so far from it. My right pupil is slightly smaller than my other one, not that you'd notice unless you were up close and personal. I think in later years I might need glasses, actually I should probably invest in some now. I stay up late working on my inventions by candlelight which is not good for my eyesight. I tend to be quite outspoken and some think too outgoing for my own good and too chatty.

- What is your earliest memory?
I was about four and went to this huge house (the one we live in now) and was introduced to this old man. I remember I could see hair in his nose and I thought it was very funny. He didn't know why I was laughing and when he stooped down I saw he had very little hair on his head but he had lots in his ears too. So I asked him why he took his hair off to put it in his ears and nose. Didn't he want to hear or smell? He laughed and laughed and then I laughed too. He picked me up and said out loud that I was one of his alright. That man was my grandfather, I wouldn't dare tell him he has very little hair now or that its still growing in his ears and nose but I like that memory and he likes it too. It was our first meeting.

- If you were given a free day while at school, what would you choose to do that day?
Spend it with my bestfriend Kaleb, we would probably go flying or just hang out talking and maybe practising our newly learnt spells. I like having my very own bestfriend now, so every chance to hang with him I can get I will take.

- Name one thing you most look forward to when you wake up in the mornings?
The new day ahead. It's a whole new chance to discover things, to learn to enjoy the world about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back