Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Set May 2037
</SIZE></FONT>
Cara Sorella

That's the most Italian I can remember at the moment - shocking I know. It's been such a long time since I've practiced any Italian. I've tried to focus as much as possible on my studies with the exams coming up soon. It's just so hard to focus and my motivation is at an all time low.
Anyway, how are you? How is life going? Anything new happening? I've missed you a lot, I wish we were the same age so you could be here with me.
Ok so one of the reasons I am writing to you is to ask you something. I mean it's also to find out how you are and so I can have some sort of communication with you while I'm at school. I just wanted to know what school was like for you? I mean, you obviously enjoyed it right? Everyone here seems to at least enjoy some of their time. I don't know what it is. I just feel so tired and miserable all the time. I'm having really bad days, and I'm thinking of going to talk to my Head to see if I can have some days off or something. I just can't handle my feelings and emotions and it seems so weird. I don't have a lot of friends, but I don't blame people for not wanting to be friends with me - I'm the weird loner that loves her bed too much haha. I guess it's my fault as well because I don't really try to make any friends. But yeah, just wanted to see if it's normal how I'm feeling? Or any advice on what I can do?

I miss and love you very much Rosa!
Love Clara.
<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="50">

Mia carissima sorella,

Simply an improvement on the above phrase, though my italian isn't as good as it probably could be. I suppose that between your studies and the lack of language at the school, you can't be expected to keep up your italian too. Fear not, when you are home for the holidays, you'll pick it up as quick as ever, like riding a bike really. I've been rather well lately, i'm home for now, but I intend to make a trip over to Germany in the coming months. My dance troupe booked a months tour over there so i'm expected to join, but oh, Clara, I've spent all of my money again and I haven't a clue how I'm supposed to raise the funds. I brought a beautiful little dress you see, it was truly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and it was just begging to be bought, how could I resist such a temptation? It has a delightful amount of diamonds on the chest and a belt of silk. You'll have to see it when you come home, i really think you'll like it! It looks absolutely precious on me! Enough of my problems already, you asked about my time at school. Now the thing you have to understand is that Durmstrang is very different to your Hogwarts, so I've heard. My time at Durmstrang was pretty good, I was relatively happy and I guess I had a decent amount of friends, though i tended to lose them every so often because I'm a blabber mouth, we all know that. My classes were okay, some were horrible, but others were a lot of fun. Clara, you just need to find your centre. I'm not the smartest person in the world and I don't know much about people, but I do know you. You'll settle in, in time, it might just take a little bit longer. Have you tried joining a club? A sports club maybe, or perhaps arts? Surely you'll find someone there of a like mind? Anyway, I must return to my wallowing and perhaps try on my dress again. I love you very much, sister.

Parla presto,
Rosa.

P.S. Orsino is in New Zealand again. He's staying with a woman. He's close by to the school, in a muggle area up there. Perhaps you could stop by? Say hi. He'd be glad to see you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back