Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The first Brightstone weekend of the semester was a good sign for Matthew. It meant the term was closer to ending than the beginning which was a good feeling for the seventh year because the sweet taste of freedom was that much closer. Matthew hadn't spent much time in Brightstone over his time at Hogwarts but he found himself desperately wanting to get out of the castle so a trip down to the village was in order. Matthew dressed in his favourite pair of jeans and a thin sweatshirt and made his outside to join the party heading down to Brightstone.

Once the large group of students arrived at the village Matthew split of and went his own way. He had no direction or destination in mind the Ravenclaw just wanted to walk in surroundings he didn't see everyday. Maybe see people he didn't see everyday or people he wasn't avoiding. It was quite clear avoiding certain people was better for his own safety. Some days he felt like he didn't care and wanted to see her anyway. But those days were fewer lately. His feelings hadn't changed, but insight into her feelings had changed things. It made things a little easier.

The young woman had been out most of the night before, she'd eventually left the man's apartment when he'd left for work that morning, she unlike him had no where to be but had left pretty promptly putting on the same clothes from the night before after having of course showered, and then slipping on the heels before leaving the apartment, barely running a hand through her unruly and mused up hair, putting it in a small side ponytail. She walked outside discovering herself in Brightstone Village, she vaguely remembered being told that this was where this man had lived, though even his name had escaped her, and she didn't much care for where she was, it wasn't like it matter, she had magic and location wasn't exactly an issue for her. She was however feeling a little tired and decided that the first thing that she needed to do was get a coffee, just because this was the sensible way to start any morning, or was it afternoon, Sage had no clue what time it was any more, she hadn't worn her watch for the friend's party, and had no idea what time it was and though this wasn't normally a bad thing she kind of wanted to know what the time was, she sighed in frustration before noticed a group of students arriving at the village, and noticing one that was left apart from the rest and she walked over to him, "Excuse me," Sage had long since lost her old accent, having adopted a much more New Zealand accent, "Do you have the time? I left my watch at home," she asked him quickly not wanting him to just walk off without answering her question, her blue eyes glancing at him with as polite a smile as Sage could really manage, she really hated not knowing the time, she didn't bother with much more pleasantries with him.

Matthew didn't have much of an idea of how he would spend his time in the village, he had just wanted to get out of the castle and see something different than the walls he saw each and every day. The seventh year watched as his fellow students all wondered off in their groups and it left Matthew wondering which direction he would head off in and what would be his first stop. Before Matthew could make any kind of decision he heard a voice from behind him, he turned to see the source of the voice and saw a young woman approaching him. He couldn't pin point her age but he knew she was older than him and she was stunning. Matthew had to keep his thoughts straight to hear what she was saying to him. "Sorry, the time? Yeah it's half ten," He answered, Matthew looked at the girl, she looked tired like she had a late night, or an early morning or maybe even both. He couldn't help but wonder why she needed to know the time, was she just someone who didn't like not knowing the time or was there somewhere she needed to be?

Sage imagined she was like most, in that she really like knowing what time it was always, she liked being able to know what time it was, like knowing what she might've missed, and leaving her home without her watch before the party that night and that was throwing off her entire day currently and she was glad when the younger man managed to tell her what the time was she nodded and ran a hand through her hair as she gave an exacerbated sigh as she looked back at him, it was too early to really drink but she wanted a coffee to start the day, the fact she was still in the clothes from the night before was not entirely phasing and she gave her thanks for the boy and then wandered away, pulling down on her skirt as she stepped off the pavement, careful where to put her feet in the high heels which gave her slim legs all the extra length they needed, she turned back to the boy stood where she'd left him, "I'm going to get some coffee, do you want coffee?" she offered to him motioning to the place where she was sure there would be coffee, there was no sense in inviting this guy to join her for coffee, but Sage saw absolutely nothing wrong with a little bit of company, and it wasn't like she had anywhere else to be, and she doubted he did either, he looked a little younger than her, like he was perhaps still at school and given all the other kids around she could hedge a bet that he was still a student but he looked to at least be older, almost an adult.

The exchange with the woman felt a little odd for some reason that Matthew couldn't quite put his finger on. He looked the woman up and down for a moment, she was stunning there was no doubt about that. Her clothes looked a little dishevelled like she had put them on in a hurry this morning, and she certainly wasn't dressed for a morning stroll around the village, was Matthew in witness to the walk of shame perhaps? He smiled to himself as he thought about the lucky guy who had just spent the night with her. "Coffee?" He repeated her question. Matthew looked around him for a moment to make sure she was indeed talking him to him. "Yeah sure," He agreed and began to follow her as she made her over to the coffee shop. It was a little strange to be asked to coffee by someone like this but he was not complaining at all. "Long night?" He asked, a desperation to know the time and a craving for coffee this early were so far only confirming Matthew's suspicions about the woman's nightly activities, but he didn't really care what she did last night, he was curious how she planned on spending her time with him.

Sage ran a hand through the lose hair uncaught by the ponytail, pulling on the last few notes that her hasty brushing had probably missed, she glanced at the boy as he repeated the question back to her and she gave him a small look of and waiting more for an answer though he appeared startled by the question she had just asked him, she knew she was attractive and noted he looked around himself as if to ask if she really was asking someone behind him rather than him, but paid no attention to it really, just turning and beginning walking up the street, brushing down on the edge of her short skirt glancing at him as he finally joined him and then asked if it had been a long night and she just laughed lightly at him, "Pretty average," she commented with a small shrug, this wasn't the first this week, Sage had definitely been enjoying being out of school, and though she was now looking more seriously for a job, it didn't stop her being able to go out and finding someone to sleep with, or just returning to a handful of a few people for more, most of all Ferds and they were beginning working towards a mutual project. The woman pulled down on her skirt slightly as she opened the door of the coffee shop for him, "Are you still in school?" she asked him before waltzing straight to a table with glancing at the counter and motioning for two coffees before just sitting down at the table she had picked out.

Matthew had to admit he was captivated by the woman and struggled to keep his eyes off her even when she had turned away from him to walk towards the coffee shop. He moved to catch up with her. In response to his question she simply told him that her night had been average, Matthew assumed that descriptor was in relation to the guy she had taken home, that or she was describing their activities, eithrr way he suspected the man in question was telling. Very different story to his friends when he saw them. Matthew followed her into the coffee shop and sat at the tabld she picked out, the woman motioned for two coffees before turning her attention back to him when she asked him if he was still in school. Matthew’s sighed and frowned just a little as he answered, "I am yeah, seventh year, I'm so close to freedom I can almost taste it," Matthew smiled and took hold of one of the coffee's once they were placed on the table in front of them. "What about you what do you do?" He asked taking a sip of the hot coffee.

Sage took the coffee gladly, letting her finger lace around the cup and raise it gladly to her lips, she reached pulled her hair out of the ponytail as the boy spoke of school, being a seventh year, she could remember that, without her friends and without anyone she wanted to talk to, the feeling of freedom and yet it still being allusively far, she picked up her bag and from with took out a small brush, letting it glide through her mused brunette hair, just making it a little more tame and a little less just out of bed, "So close to freedom and yet so far, the curse of seventh year, I wanted to drop out, but as a prefect, figured it best to stay in and finish the year," she told him with a shrug, she pulled out a small make up bag, clearly a to go bag of little items and placed what she would need on the table beside her coffee, "Well, that's a complicated question, I don't do anything," Sage smirked at the boy as she picked up her coffee and took a small sip, "I'm trying to get a job in a magazine, but no one appears to be hiring, so for now I'm having fun, doing what I want," the whom I want was left unsaid but clearly apparent. Sage pulled out a small mirror and began touching up her make up, redo the eyeliner and mascara to begin with quickly, "What are you going to do when you leave school?"

Matthew listened to the woman as she talked about seventh year. What she was saying was true, seventh year did feel like it was going on forever, maybe it was because he was just so eager to get out of there that it felt like it was dragging, or maybe it was just the curse of seventh year like the woman said. When the woman answered his question about what it was she did Matthew had to admit he was intrigued by her, like she said she didn't do anything at the moment but she did whatever she wanted. Matthew picked up on some of what was left unsaid, that she did what she wanted with whoever she wanted. Matthew smirked from behind his coffee cup as he took another sip. He wouldn't mind being one of her conquests if the chance ever came around. Ut wasn't long before the conversation was flipped onto what he was planning to do when he left school and Matthew was stuck. "Oh I have no idea, nothings ever really stood out for me as something I want to do, I'm probably just going tobsee how it goes when the time comes,"

As this boy in front of her spoke, she took the time, after sipping on the coffee to begin applying some new layer of lip gloss, of redoing the eyeliner and mascara, just overall making herself up a little, nothing too heavy, just a little bit that she was using to best show off her features and she couldn't help but sympathise with him, saying that he didn't know what he was going to do, while Sage had always had a clue she hadn't really known exactly until after she'd left school and spent countless hours in Ferds bed. The former slytherin began to tidying everything away, and just shot the boy a small smile, "Oh, I'm sure you'll find something to do," she glanced him over, "I'm Sage," she introduced holding a hand out to him while taking a light sip of what remained of her coffee, "Being out of school is so much fun, you'll love it, take a year out, experience all the fruits of life," Sage told him with a small smirk, she didn't have much interest in sleeping with this boy just yet, the fact he was still in school put her off a little, "When you graduate, owl me, I'll show you where is best to go out,"

Matthew nursed the coffee in front of him a little as he listened to the woman who introduced herself as Sage talked, she talked about how he should take some time after school to experience everything he could, he smiled as he lifted the cup up to his lips to finish off the rest of his coffee. Matthew was looking forward to getting out of school and enjoying himself, he wasn't sure if he would be able to fund a year of unemployment to 'experience the fruits of life' as Sage put it. Though he did like her suggestion to Owl her when he graduated. "Well, I'll be out of here before you know it so I'll definitely take you up on that," He smiled placing his cup back on the table. He had only just met this girl but he wanted her, if he had to wait until he graduated school to have a shot he was fine with that, but he would be looking her up the say after graduation. "I have no doubt you'll be able to show me a good time,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back