🌹 Rose Giving Can't I Just Leave It At The Door

Zephryn Spencer

Athletic, Anger Issues, Twin, Competitive

OOC First Name
Sam
@Professor Killian Borisyuk

Zee had never really spoken to Professor Borisyuk individually. She wasn't a huge fan of History of Magic. Although, at first, she had been curious about the giant man's ability to fly on a broomstick, she lost interest after awhile hearing him lecture. Yet here she was, having to talk to a professor outside of class. All because she signed up to deliver roses. Zee knocked on the professor's office door, hoping she would find him there and get this out of the way quickly. She held a yellow rose in her hand as she waited for a response.

Killian had been trying to forget what today was because he had no idea what he was going to do this evening. Chaperone the dance, or not. And if he did, he'd have to dress up again. It was a headache. He heard a knock on his door which disrupted his thoughts. He waved his hand toward the door to unlock it and opened it to let the student in. "Hey, Spencer. Come in." He knew her only from his courses and that was as far as it went much like any other student honestly.

Zee honestly was briefly surprised the professor knew her name. Probably from Kita, not that she cared, or tried not to. "I never would visit you" she mentioned, the words coming out harsher than she meant to, even if it was the case. " I have a rose for you. It's yellow" she said trying to hide her distain of all the yellow roses. It was pointless. She handed the professor the rose and the message quickly.

Message said:
Here's to a good friendship.

Noelle

Killian raised an eyebrow at her words. Students really had mouths, didn't they? Might have been a good thing that he was used to such things so he brushed it off. But she had a rose, and it was yellow. If it was from his girlfriend, he would have some issues. He got up from behind his desk to kneel down to take it. The note made him sigh and he set it onto the desk. "If you don't have anything else, appreciate your time." He did have new coursework to work on, which was unfortunate that this student would not get to see the new stuff.

Zee wanted this to be a quick moment. She hated talking to professors. Her father was enough now that he had some sort of status. She knew the professor wanted the same with his words. She smiled a fake smile like her sister would do. "Sorry you got yellow" she said the smile still on her face. "But that is all" she added still the same overly complement tone, that killed her inside. "Guess I'll see you in your .... lessons" She headed towards the door.

Killian sat back down on his chair, and narrowed his eyes slightly at the smile. It was a little odd, but it was no business of his. He waved his hand as if to say likewise. He wondered if he spent too much time getting to know people and that was why they felt compelled to send him roses. Great, so much for a distraction. In about fifteen minutes, he'd have to go to the staff table like his girlfriend wanted and he still didn't know what to do today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back