Can't find way missing him

Smirking, he replied. "I'll make sure you don't get that plessure."

She looked him in the eyes. "ok i'm sorry i threatened you" she said, tears coming down her face.

Jay laughed. "You'll be glad to know that sorry doesn't work with me. People expect to be able to do what they want knowing that they can just say sorry and everything will be fine. That's never completey true. There' always someone that has hard feelings for the person. I've learnt not to accept apologes from anyone." Jay stood up dragging the woman with him then whacked her head against the wall of the shop right next to them. He then let go of her so she fell to the floor and walked away, completely forgetting about the photographs whic he had chucked on the floor when he knocked the woman down.

(Soz. bit of godmoding there. couldn't think of any other way to say it.)

Artemis saw them as she stood up she ran after him and grab his arm to stop him begging to God he wouldn't hurt her again.

Jay heard her footsteps as she ran up behind him. When she grabbed his arm, he turned around a back-handed her on the side of her face. He then glared at her with his piercing eyes.

She looked shocked. "um i don't know your name but you forgot these" she said, passing them to him and starting to walk away.

Jay took the photos and look at the top one which had Shaylah and Sydney waving up at him. He grinned at how a like Shaylah and her half-sister looked. Then he watched the woman walking away before turning around and walking ack to his house.

Artemis was walking and forgot she had dropped her wand as she turned around to go get it she couldn't have noticed how her thought wandered to him. "he wouldn't be bad to date all though who would want to date me" she asked herself.

Jay heard the woman behind him still. He was hoping to get home soon but with her there, it wasn't looking hopeful. "You think I'd be ok to date. Yeah, if you had met my ex-wife, you'd know that you don't want to date me." He walked towards her so he was about 2 metres away. "I am perfectly fine with my life when it's just me and my daughter. I don't need anyone else."

Artemis blushed. "um i wasn't... fine i think you be awsome to date and even if i did meet you ex-wife i still date you but who in their right mind would date me?" she said, as she picked up her wand a piece of paper fell. "Great just great" she said, dropping to the ground.

"You're right. Who would want to date you??" He saw the piece of paper drop fom the woman. "What's that mant to be??" Usually he wouldn't be interested but he heard her and saw her drop down to the ground.

She rolled her eyes. "why are you still around me apparently i'm not that interesting to keep someone around" she said, as she grabbed the paper and started to walk away. "gosh he's right maybe i should just lock myself in the house no body cared my own husband killed him self." she mumbled.

"Why did your husband kill himself." Jay had very good hearing so he heard her easily. "Was it because he couldn't stand being around you??"

Artemis didn't hear him as she kept walking. "yeah i loved my little boy to and i didn't kill myself" she said only to herself. "maybe i should have no one would have noticed." she said, but she didn't plan to.

"Don't keep hold of the things that get you down. You do that and you'll end up like me." Jay had been very short tempered ever since his dad died but the temper shortened ever sine Tracy had left him. He had been very much in love with her and didn't understand why she would just leave like that.

"Perhaps all you really need is someone to be there for you. I never had anyone because my mum was too busy with the shop and my aunt was dieing of cancer." Jay had hated the months after his father's death because everyone was acting differently.

Artemis was confused by his mood change. "yeah thanks but i don't think anyone would want to be there for me knowing my own husband killed himself and i bet your right about the around me part" she said.

Artemis mumbled something hoping he didn't hear her. "gosh i hope i never have to" she said, knowing that the next time they meet it will be by some evil force.

Jay heard her but merely looked over his shoulder at her and carried on walking. If this girl wasn't going to accept him while he was acting kind then stuff her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back