Can't find way missing him

Artemis Hera

Artemis was walking and not paying attintion she left her home town to get away from the memories that haunted her as soon as she closed her eyes. She had decided to move to New Zealand as so she was walking and decided to turn down a dark street hoping that she wouldn't get lost. She wasnt' paying attition to the guy who stood on the same side of the street as she was walking.

Jay was looking through some pictures that his daughter had sent him from her first few weeks in Hogwarts. She seemed to be getting along great.
As he was flipping through each of the pictures, he saw a pair of feet come into his view and suddenly stopped. "Sorry. I didn't mean to almost walk into you." This was a brunette woman who was a bit shorter than him.

Artemis apologized then looked up at him. "um so..." she said outloud, for she was talking to her self. As she started to walk around him. "gosh i hate missing him" she said.

Artemis was surprised she forgot about him. "oh i'm sorry i was talking about my husband who died a while ago" she said as she did tears sprang to her eyes.

Jay was starting to hate wha was happening in the world. This was the second widow he had talked to in a week. "I'm sorry. About your husband I mean."

Artemis dried up her tears. "i'm not now i would appreciate if you would let go of my arm before i knock it off" she said, not liking people seeing her cry she would wait till she was confined in her house alone for that.

Artemis didn't know why he was doing this. "come on my husband did this to me to i'll bite" she said.

Artemis was surprised she stopped fighting him. "fine have it your way kill me then" she said, knowing that he would.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. I prefer to see you in pain. You aren't worthy of being killed by me." Jay threw her to the ground and kneeled on her chest making it hard for her to breathe.

Artemis looked up at him. "you a death eater aren't you?" she asked, thinking he would denie but she didn't want to give him the chance to see her in pain she rolled over so she was on top of him. But as they we're rolling she had taken out her wand and pointed in his chest.

Jay frowned "Kiss me?? Is that meant to be some sort of terrible torture or something??" Jay rolled over so he was ontop again. This time he got his wand out but he didn't point it anywhere in particular.

Artemis frowned. "i thought you would give up but all well" she said, as she leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"Is that it. You 'threaten' to kiss me and then all I get is a peck. You aren't very good at this are you??" He smirked. "Time to get back to business, I think." He put the hand that didn't have his wand in on her thoat and applied a bit of pressure.

Artemis thought he was cute and could handle this she leaned forward wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard.

Jay was happy to take what he could get. He hadn't kissed a girl in eleven years-not including his daughter. "I hope you realise, you're a really bad kisser." He pressed harder on her throat.

Artemis pulled back. "that's because i can't get air and i'm not dating you so i just..." she trailed off relizing that she was babbling which she never did. Then she gave him her best kiss ever.

"Oh, p-lease. Is that the best you've got??" Jay's ex-wife had always been a great kisser so he was used to some of the best. He carried on to slowly increase the amount of pressure on this woman's throat.

Artemis gave up it was hopeless she was dead meat anyway. "good at least i'll leave this world soon enough" she said, not even showing pain just bravery in her eyes because it was like a fire that shone in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back