Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Curious
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It was broad daylight. Clara didn't fear authority in the slightest. To be perfectly honest, nothing the professors could do to her would even come close to how her father would punish her if she ever defied him, so honestly, it didn't even worry her. They wouldn't expel her for heading in to find some plants and besides, her father asked her to find interesting plant for his work, she wasn't about to let him down. She nodded and headed out of the Hufflepuff common room and walked straight through the crowds to the Forbidden Forest. She hadn't actually gone inside yet, she figured most of the creatures in there would be nocturnal anyway, so going in there during the day was probably safer as it was. She leaned down and looked at a patch of moss on the root of one of the trees and pulled out her book. If she remembered rightly, this moss only grew in sections of forest that were near water, which made sense, given her current position to the lake.

The day was a nice one, Isaac noticed as he crossed the grounds silently, keeping his own company. Isaac had never been one to miss the company of others, he didn’t have many friends to begin with even though sometimes he wished he had reached out a little more to those in his year. Of course, those who weren’t inferior to him. It was a shame there were so many people with whom he wasn’t interested interacting. Even some of the professors weren’t all that interesting or fun to the Ravenclaw and so he just had to countdown the days when he could go back home. At least his sister had been sorted into his house, so he still had some company. Not to mention Therese, she was by far the only muggle born he actually tolerated, maybe even liked. His thoughts were interrupted by a figure moving towards the trees. Ah. The Forbidden Forest. Normally, Isaac didn’t care about if other people got into trouble for going to that area nor did he pay them attention but he was curious enough to follow the student at a safe enough distance not to be noticed if it came to that. He could see that from the back it was a girl, unless a guy had felt like growing his hair to that length. He had seen her around, he realised, once she turned enough for Isaac to see who it was by face. "What are you doing?" he asked, his nosy attitude apparent through his tone. She was one of few worthy enough to talk to, he just couldn’t remember her name.

Clara sat at the base of one of the trees and rolled the moss in her hands, making sure it felt nice and moist. If she was going to send it back to her dad, she had to be sure that it was actually usable, or it would be useless. She nodded at the texture and stuffed it into one of her jars, ensuring it was completely airtight. She tucked it into her bag and checked her book to see if anything else could be salvaged from this close to the edge. She looked up though when she heard a voice. A Ravenclaw by the looks of it. He was very nosy and Clara frowned. "Clearly, I am reading." She said, holding up her book. Some people were just a little thick. She stood up. "Is this a common greeting in your house, is it?" She asked, shifting her bag over her shoulder and tilting her head slightly. She hoped he wasn't going to go tattle on her, Wynter would, the baby. "I'm looking for potions ingredients specifically, my Pa asked if I could give him a hand, I asked for a task and he provided." She admitted, shrugging. It was no strange request in her mind, he always gave her tasks.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">At the girl‘s frown, Isaac stood a little bit straighter, but not enough to give the aura of someone arrogant, as Isaac wasn't that. Prejudiced, but not arrogant. He rolled his eyes at her response, he had hoped she would give him a more interesting answer than that, but apparently not. He wasn't thick, he saw that she had a book. "Common greeting? I don't think so," he snorted, even though he hadn't interacted with many housemates of his that didn't mean he didn't observe. Ah. That was more like it, he thought to himself when the girl actually told him what she was doing - picking ingredients. "What type of potions ingredients? I could help," he said. Isaac did not know the girl‘s name or anything about her but she did not give the air of a muggle born, so talking to her couldn't hurt, could it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back