Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Patrick was almost finished with his candy cane deliveries. The last one he had left was for a Gryffindor and Patrick recognised the name from a couple of his classes but he wasn't really sure who they were. It made him realise how little friends he had and hoped that this next girl was going to be nice. He wandered around the corridors nervously but tried not to look lost as he walked slowly around, looking for someone who might be this girl. When he saw a girl walking past he thought that must be her and quickly approached. "Are you Jocelynn?" he asked, recognising her face but not being able to put a name to it.

Jocelynn heard her name and turned around seeing a boy asking one of the other Gryffindor girls if they were her. She felt a little bad for the boy and she recognized him from classes but wasn't sure of his name either, so she would have made the same mistake if she had to look for him to delivery a candy cane. At least, she figured this was about the candy canes that were being delivered that day. "That's me," she said quickly swooping in and getting the boy's attention sending the other girl on her way.

Patrick's cheeks turned a shade of pink as the Gryffindor girl in front of him didn't know what he was talking about. He didn't say anything however as the real Jocelynn had approached and he was thankful for this. He fumbled around in the basket for the girl's candy cane. "This is yours." he told her, handing over the candy. "I'm delivering it to you."

Candy Cane said:
To Jocelynn Moors
Happy Holidays Joce! You're great and I hope your holidays are too!
- Frankie

Jocelynn smiled when she saw that it was a candy cane delivery. She was pretty sure she had forgotten to send any being so distracted with trying to study for the finals. "Thanks so much! Uh...sorry I've forgotten your name," she said to the boy. She was excited Frankie and her got on so well, it was nice to have a friend in the dorms that wasn't afraid of being loud with her. They had a lot of fun, it made her wonder if her younger sister had made any friends in the dorms as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back