OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
The next delivery Sara had to make was to someone named Silus Hollister, and although the name was far from familiar to the girl, she had discovered that it was someone from her sister‘s house and year which made it easier. She entered the student lounge, and since there seemed to be quite a few people in the room, she asked loudly, "Is Silus Hollister here?" making sure she was heard in case the boy was in fact somewhere nearby.

Silus happened to pass directly by the student lounge when he heard a young voice distinctly call out his name. Stopping in his tracks, his eyes narrowed in suprise and suspicion before spotting the girl who'd half yelled for him. The Ravenclaw paused a moment before deciding to stride in through the doorway, entering the room and leaning back against the wall. "It depends on who's asking." Silus responded, scrutinizing the student who looked at least four years younger than him.

Sara was more than happy when the student actually heard her and came over to her. She really didn't have time to be having small talk right now, so she told him, "If you are Silus," she paused, pretty sure he was it. Well, the boy she'd been looking for. "If you are him, which I'm sure you are, this candy cane is for you." She handed him both the cane and the note that came with it, not wanting it to be awkward and him to refuse those items.
Silus,
I'm thankful for your friendship.
Love, Lyra

Silus quirked a brow at the girl as she handed him a small candy cane along with a note. So many things had taken him by suprise lately, and this was another thing to add to the list as he held the items gingerly in his hand. The Ravenclaw should have known it was a candy cane delivery. They had been occurring all over the school, however he hadn't imagined to receive one himself, and he held in a sigh.

As his narrowed eyes read the contents of the note, he held his breath for a moment before looking back up at the young girl. An unreadable expression on his face. "Who actually sent this?" His initial thought was that it was nothing but a cruel joke from that rotten Felix Urie.

Sara didn't know whether the boy actually wanted the cane, because he seemed very hesitant and not happy about it and she thought that whoever had sent him one had at least put an effort into it. He should be grateful, if not a little happy, but of course she knew not everyone was going to be ecstatic about candy canes and she herself couldn't make them excited. His question was unexpected. "I don't know," she admitted, glancing at the note before looking up at the seventh year. "We, delivery people, don't get told who they're from, unless of course we read the note in which case I didn't, so I have no idea. But I'm sure it's not a joke!" she added quickly. It would be cruel if it was. "If you really want to find out, why not approach whoever's name is signed on the note and ask them yourself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back