Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio knew little about the girl named Hayley Elridge, but he did know that the girl was one of Ainsley's friends. After approaching Ainsley and consulting her about Hayley's possible whereabouts, he decided to venture out to the school grounds thinking that being outside was the furthest away from the slytherin common room he could get. He ended up arriving to the lakefront and seeing someone with their back turned away from him. He awkwardly cleared his throat before asking "Are you Hayley Elridge?"
<i>
</i>

Hayley sat in her and Harley's favourite spot by the lakefront, sketching. Her friends weren't around today, but that was all right. Sometimes it was nice to just be on her own in the open air with her sketchbook and her thoughts. Thus it was terribly startling to her when an unfamiliar voice addressed her by name. She swivelled round in place, surprised. "Hello, yes, I'm Hayley. Did you . . . want something?"

Luckily the girl he spoke to was exactly who he was looking for, and despite noticing that Hayley seemed surprised by the fact he was speaking to her, Flavio was glad he did not have to look elsewhere to deliver his final candy cane of the day. "I am Ainsley's friend." He explained. "I have a candy cane to deliver to you and she said I might find you here." As Flavio spoke he held the candy cane towards Hayley. "Here you go." He smiled as he anticipated her reaction to being delivered a candy cane.​
<i>
</i>
To Hayley Elridge said:
Merry Christmas, I've been thinking of you and hoping you're well!
- Jessica

"Oh, right." Hayley snickered. That explained how he'd known to find her here. People delivering valentines roses always looked for her in the dungeons, where she avoided being as much as possible, but it made sense that a friend of a friend would know about that. "Well,
hello, Ainsley's friend,
" she said, teasing him lightly. It was Ainsley's habit to refer to her friends as "my friend" rather than by name, and it amused Hayley to see another friend of hers doing the same. "Thank you!" Hayley smiled as she read the note, though its contents surprised her a little. She hadn't seen Jessica much this year, but it was nice to see she still considered Hayley a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back