Can you tell me why?

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru had spent a year in doubt that it was truly over between him and Eden. He had made a path through so many girls at Hogwarts that is was almost unbelieveable. But none of that had mattered. She was always on his mind. Everything he did he thought of her. He had to admit it he was still so very much in love with Eden. Nothing he could stay was going to change that. He needed to get over her. But he was not sure how. They where perfect together but than all of the sudden they where down and over with. One day she was telling him she loved him and than the next she was gone and in Chases arms. What had he done wrong? Looking down at the palms of his hands Tohoru waited for Eden to show up if she was going to show up. He had sent her a note but who knew if she was going to show up. He hopped that she did he needed to know if he was ever going to get over her.

Eden could not believe she was doing this. What was she thinking? No good ever came out of her and Tohoru being near one another. But still here she was walking to where he had asked her to meet him. What was it he wanted this time? Did it really matter? Not really anymore but the least Eden could do was be nice they where family now. They shared a father and if it had not been for him than Eden would not be where she was. Walking the last few feet, Eden saw Tohoru. "So what is this about?" Eden said with her hands on her hips. Looking at Tohoru but not really.

Tohoru looked up as he heard her voice and caught his breath. There she was. She being Eden, and she was still as breath taking as she had been the day Tohrou had met her. Tohoru took in a deep breath of air but the wind must have been blowing the other way because he could not catch the smell of jasmine at all. "Thanks for coming Eden. I know that you are most likely very busy with school work but I needed to see you." Tohoru paused here. How was he supposed to ask her why she had changed her mind about him and her without sounding weak? "I need to know something and only you know the answer." Tohoru looked down at his feet. Why was he having so much trouble asking her a simple question? He just needed to come right out and say it but how was he supposed to do it?

Eden rolled her eyes. She was fast becoming bored with this whole thing and she had been here not even ten minutes. "Will you just spit it out already. I don't have all day. Some of us have things to do." Eden started tapping her foot on the ground. She was angry with herself for even wasting her time by coming out here. What had see been thinking? "Look whatever it is you wanna know just come out and say it. I need to get back to the common room and finish a letter to Chase. So could you please hurry this up?" There Eden thought to herself ask nicely and maybe he will tell you faster, so that you can get on with your day.

Tohoru just stood there dumbfounded. When had his sweet angel Eden become so mean and cruel? "Eden I want you back. I know that it is not ever going to happen but that is what I would really like." Tohoru paused there and took a deep breath. "Look I get it your with Chase and your happy and your going to marry him, but I need to know. What happened between us? Why did you leave me?" There Tohoru had said it. He looked like a arse but he had said it. It was out in the open now he just needed Eden to answer him. To give him the closer that he needed so badly.

Eden laughed. "Tohoru even if Chase left me tomorrow and every last male muggles included died and you where the only one left I would not take you back. Your yesterdays news." Eden knew she was being mean but it was not like she cared, Tohoru was a pain in her arse and the sooner he got over her the better. Getting ready to tell him off because he was wasting her time. Eden was shocked when Tohoru finally came out and said what was on his mind. "I left you because you ignored me. You loved the idea of having me by your side not me. You where cheating on me and thought you could get away with it. I knew all about the girls in the common room but I kept it to myself. I loved you Tohoru, I really did but everything you told me was a lie." Eden looked Tohoru right in the eye. Once upon a time she had loved him with her whole heart and would have done anything for him but that time was past and there was no getting it back. It was Tohoru's fault that she was gone and he had no one to blame but his self.

Tohoru felt like he was going to throw up with Eden's comment. Was he really that bad that she would never give him a second chance? Looking deep into Eden's eyes Tohoru did not see the same person anymore. She was changed, being with Chase and changed her for the worse. This he could now see. "What did you want me to do Eden? You where always locked away in your common room studying. You ignored me and my needs. I needed a girl who could love me and all you did was STUDY! You think your so clever with your straight O's well guess what without me you would still be a Luna. You will still have your muggle mothers name!" Tohoru was getting mad. Things where not going his way. No not at all. Just looking at Eden was making him mad. What right did she have to go waltzing around the castle with his family's name when she was just a pretender. She thought she was something special but she was not. O how he would love to show Eden just how common she really was.

Eden took a step back. Never in her life has she seen Tohoru start to lose it. But his words hurt and she was not going to let him talk about her like that. "Now you listen here Tohoru Koshiba. I would have gotten into the family with or without you. As for me studying all the time. You have no room to talk. You are never in class and father is all but ready to ship you off to a muggle school." Eden was going to stay calm she really was there was no reason at all to raise her voice like he was doing but it was getting harder and harder. "Maybe I could have been a better girlfriend but I must know how long was it after we got back together that you started cheating? Hmmm? O wait that is right three days. You can't deny it. I have friends that will tell me everything." Eden crossed her arms on her chest and glared at Tohoru. This was all his fault and he did not wanna admit to it.

Tohoru was losing it he could feel it. Tohoru balled his fists he had hit Eden once before and he was not above doing it again. "I will not have some little girl talk to me like she is somebody." Tohoru did not care if anyone saw him he was fed up with her. Stalking over to her, Tohoru pulled back his fist and sent it flying into Eden's cheek. Looking at her coldly as she crumpled to the floor, Tohoru just stood over her. "Maybe now you will learn respect for you betters."

Takuya walked through the grounds, heading towards the lawn, he needed to stretch his legs. He had been cooped up inside for far too long, grading papers and the works, he needed some time for himself, but other then that he was thoroughly enjoying life as a Professor, it was fun, and the kids were great. Takuya turned a corner, and nearly felt like punching somebody in the face. He watched some Gryffindor punch one of his students. Her name was Eden, he recalled.

Takuya walked over to the two of them, and sighed deeply. Taking Tohoru by the arm he pulled him away from there. "Incarcerous." He said, slowly. Binding him to stay still. "Stay there, while I check over Ms. Koshiba. If you so much as move in the opposite direction I'll have you sent straight to your Head of House, with 50 points gone from your house." He said, a look of hatred on his face. This boy wasn't going to get away with abusing somebody else, and he would make sure of it.

He turned back to Eden, and knealt over her, checking to make sure she wasn't hurt in any way, he finished looking her other, and, after being fairly certain she wasn't badly hurt he turned back to the boy, "What the HELL do you think you're doing? Maybe you should think about your actions before doing something next time, because you know what will happen if you don't. Be thankful you weren't found by Professor Styx, I doubt he would be happy about all of this. Especially since you're attacking one of his students!" He said, glaring at the boy. Takuya flicked his wand to release the boy of his bindings. "Don't go anywhere, or else." He said, sighing deeply.

Eden could see it coming and she knew it was going to hurt. If only she could move just a little bit faster than maybe she would be alright. Alas that was not to happen. Tohoru's fist hit her dead on and she was on her arse. Thankfully, the ground was soft. Before she could even register what had just happened there was a Professor over checking her over. It was her Potions Professor. Now what was his name again? Eden knew this but for some reason it was just not coming to her. Watching as Tohoru was binded. Eden pushed herself to sit up. The world moved way to fast for her and she felt like she was going to throw up. Shaking her head, Eden looked up at Professor Blaze finally able to remember his name.

"I am alright Professor. Tohoru is extremely stupid. This is not the first time he has hit me but I can assure you that this will be his last." Eden reached for her wand and waited. Tohoru was going to get his just as soon as this Professor left. Eden was going to show Tohoru just how to respect his better.

Tohoru could feel the rage flowing through him. Who was this Professor to tell him anything? No he would not stand for it. But he had to his was bound. Glaring at Eden and the Professor, Tohoru waited until he was free. Once he was he balled up his fists again. "Eden had it coming and I can do with her as I please. She is my sister and you if you have a problem with it than you can shove off." Tohoru pulled out his wand and pointed it at Eden. "Now as for you, you stupid girl. Just wait until I catch you alone." Tohrou was going to hit her again just as soon as this Professor got on with his day.

Takuya raised his eyes at the Gryffindor Student. Who the hell did he think he was? He has no right to talk to Takuya like that, he's lucky he didn't throw him in detention for the rest of the term. He didn't necessarily want to be stuck with the boy for the rest of the term thouh, he didn't think he would be able to last that long with such as disobedient person. He sighed at the boy, he honestly had no idea what the hell he was doing.

Takuya could tell he was normally like this, and he didn't give a stuff about what any teachers, or any other students said about him. Takuya raised an eyebrow. "If you think I'm going to leave, and let you inflict any more harm on her, you're wrong. I'm not going anywhere until you leave her. And then you can join me for a couple of detentions." Takuya said, defeated. He would have to put up with him for a small time, but not long. He would be able to last.

Tohoru laughed at the Professor. "You must be insane to think I will show up to any detentions. Now as for you Eden." Tohoru pointed his wand at Eden. "Densaugeo." Tohoru knew Eden would fight back and that is just what he wanted her to do. He wanted to show this Professor that Eden was not perfect and she was just as mean as Tohoru if not meaner.

Eden saw it coming. "Protego." Eden said as she rolled out of the way. Jumping to her feet. Eden pointed her wand at Tohoru. "Stupefy." Watching as her spell hit and he fall to the ground. Eden put her wand away and looked at her Professor. "Err sorry about that Professor I should have let you handle that but I did not feel like having my front teeth grow out of control. Not my idea of fun." Eden was unsure of what to do.

"So um before I came down here to find out what Sir Idiot wanted I was studying in my common room for the Potions Exams. I was wondering if I could be excused to go back and study some more. I am a bit worried about my grade." Eden was really hopping that she was not going to get in trouble for doing what she did. If she lost house points Eden was going to be very upset.

Takuya rolled his eyes at Tohoru, he had expected him to say that, and it only made it worse for him that he had. "Well, you can either come to my detentions, or come with me to your Head of House, and get in a lot more trouble." He said, pointedly. He watched him fire a spell at Eden, and her block it and counter. Protego. Takuya thought, blocking the spell and turning on her, "Even though it was self defence, I would still appreciate it if you didn't fire at him." He said, sighing. He knew perfectly well that Eden wasn't what she appeared to be.

Takuya rounded on Tohoru again, "If you so much as fire a spell at a lake during the remainder of this day, you'll have me to answer to, and more of the teaching staff." Takuya said, glaring at the boy. He was a lenient person, but he was pushing the limits that Takuya had placed out, and he wouldn't take it much longer. He didn't give a damn who this person was, or what kind of reputation he held amongst the other students. Here he was a student, and Takuya was a teacher.

Takuya turned to Eden, watching her attempt to sweet talk him. He would just let her go, even though it wouldn't take that much for him to want to leave. He wanted this to be over, so he could be done with this Tohoru boy. He was driving him insane, and he just wanted to get away from him. "You may go, just don't let me catch you hexing him the second I'm gone." Takuya said, sighing.

Eden kept a straight face. "Thank you Professor I shall see you in class." Eden said in a respectful tone. Looking down at Tohoru, Eden let her eyes grow cold. "Take care dear brother we will finish this back in Japan." Without saying anything else. Eden turned on her heel and headed back toward the castle. Eden was glad that she only had to deal with that Professor for a few more weeks and than she would never have him again. He was not falling for her sweet talking and that was not ok in Eden's book.

Tohoru got to his feet. There was no way he was ever going to show up but this so called Professor did not need to know this. "Okay whatever you say. You are the Professor." Tohoru said never taking his eyes off Eden. When she said that they would finish this in Japan, Tohoru laughed. "Really are you going to handle it or are you going to have your wanna-be death eater of a boyfriend take care of it?" Tohoru knew he was pushing it but he no longer cared. Without even asking if he could go Tohrou turned on his heel and started heading toward the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back