Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Coming back from the Islands seemed too short for Camelia Kyle. She packed her things away, still dressed in a summer dress, and went out of the castle. After the long walk, she came to the shoreline, where she saw the area dedicated to a deceased student that drowned here, a few years back. Camelia had no idea how long it had been. She sat down and picked up a few rocks. She wished that her mother was with her right now. "Tina, I miss you. I don't know what I want to do. Uso o le tamā is against the whole arranged marriage, but tinamatua and tamamatua are so happy together. I wish I knew what to do." Camelia tossed a rock into the water, and her fingers went to reach for another one. Somehow, talking to her dead mother at this rock comforted her, even just a little bit. She shrugged her shoulders, before tossing another one into the water. She wanted a happy future, but right now, everything seemed to bleak. Vaea took over her parents' business, and had many of her cousins working there to keep it afloat. At least she still had that as a memory.

Rose had really enjoyed the holidays. Even with all her sisters at the castle with her, being together at Christmas still felt special. Especially because she got to see her parents too. Her mother was a little busy, but that wasn't too strange. Rose had enjoyed seeing her when she could, and hanging out with her dad and sisters on the other days. It seemed like she didn't see her sisters much while at school, each of them had their own group of friends. Even Alice, who was new to Hogwarts, had quickly managed to build up a social life here. It wasn't a big surprise, Alice had always been good at making friends.

As she returned to the castle, Rose felt the urge to take a walk outside. It was starting to become more and more clear to her that her time at Hogwarts was limited. Next time she would return from home, she would be in her sixth year. The thought was scary, especially because Rose had no idea what she wanted to do after Hogwarts. She liked it here, with her friends and familiar classes. If it were up to her, she would stay here for much longer than two more years. The Gryffindor found herself walking over to the lake, even though the forest was tempting. So far, she had managed to stay within the rules since she had gotten her prefect's badge. As she approached the lake, she noticed someone sitting at the rock Rose knew was put there for a student who had died. She was about to walk past, not wanting to interrupt, when she realized she knew the girl. Camelia was a friend, at least, Rose thought of her that way. They didn't hang out a lot, but they shared a dormitory and the girl was very nice. Rose hesitated, then stepped closer. "Camelia, are you... okay?" She asked, wondering if she was doing the right thing. It had sounded like she was talking to someone, but who? Had she known the boy who died? Rose was fairly sure it had happened before they started at Hogwarts, but that didn't mean she couldn't know him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back