Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped.
So, it is about time I put up another one of these now that sorting has officially closed. I have less students than before, and even less first years than I am used to. I was having five, and now down to three. So, here are my main students I want more RPs with!</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_inline_mhipmqtSzc1qz4rgp.gif

Valery Matthias - Gryffindor First Year - Shunned but Optimistic
Awwh, isn't he adorable? He is my lovable first year, and he loves music. Like, enough to get taught by a
professional drummer. He wants to play drums and bass guitar. How is he shunned, you may ask? Well,
his mother was a Grimrar, an inbred pure-blood that is the sister of Emerald Grimrar. The Matthias's did
not like that lineage mixing with theirs. So, Valery was ignored most of his life by everyone but his father.
So, he only knows love from his dad. He doesn't know how nice people can really be, and he really hopes
to find some people to relate to. That might be hard for him since his dad is a very special type of dancer.
What I need: Friends, enemies, puppy loves maybe? Nothing serious. I really want friends for him. The
others I am not so fussed about. I really want this boy to be happy, but he isn't really brave so, yeah XD.

2809326085_f846359a86.jpg

Garrett Hensel - Ravenclaw First Year - Awkward and Anxious
Sorry, there's like, no gifs of him. Anywhere. Anyway, this is the first son of Seraphine and Thomas Hensel.
So, he is the son of the former Minister and Deputy Minister. That alone would give him some recognition.
And, he grew up in a large house, alone. He couldn't go outside with his parents due to the papers and such.
Garrett has never been around those his own age before, and while he wants to make friends, he doesn't want
to tarnish his family's image. He is a reclusive boy who suffers from being anxious around a large amount of
people, and he doesn't know how to interact with others. He isn't prejudice, like his father. He is strict and
stern, like his father. He bares the golden eyes of the Hensels as well. He loves to learn, and do magic often.
What I need: Friends, enemies, crushes that never last. I want to focus on friends to break open his shell.
Enemies could be people that hated his father, or mother, or both, or just hate him in general for who he is.
The crushes that never last would be cute, but he may or may not have a final, so yeah, it cannot last, sorry.

tumblr_msmif7jYuU1qfqyzdo1_500.gif

Chaos Zhefarovich - Hufflepuff Second Year - Twisted and Cruel
Ah, this little monster, who will help me hold off my cravings to having a really bad guy like Hades III.
Chaos is, well, a monster. He doesn't take to authority bossing him around (see the Hufflepuff House
Meeting for details). Chaos has no respect for others, and will often want to hurt them, or goes all the
way. He has a referee type of brother, and Havoc can't always be around him to keep him in check. So
without Havoc, he will go do stuff that can or will break the rules, and attempt to really prank people
that likely end up with them hurt. He is a Hufflepuff Beater to help him stage off those cravings he has.
And, he is going to traumatize another student to the point where he needs therapy. Well, that's Chaos.
What I need: I don't know if he will ever have any friends, but if you want to try to be friends with him
have at it. I see him making more enemies than anything, since he can butt hands with just about any-
one. He doesn't need a love interest since he is planned out for the future. Forcibly, but still. It is settled.

tumblr_mhne4mE1711ret7hho1_500.gif

Orion Snow - Ravenclaw Second Year - Wisdom with Cautiousness
Orion Snow is such a little cutie, and sort of like Garrett, he has been secluded most of his life. His parents
are Astraea Essen and Antoine Snow, the latter is the Snow Family's hitman. Orion has that violent gene in
his blood so he definitely takes no crap from anyone. While he could look like a potential mark for bullies to
come in and try to boss him around, it would be fun if something just snapped in his brain. Otherwise, he is
a loyal person to loves to read horror and thriller stories. That might be a hint into who he will turn out to be
when he is older. Orion is quiet, almost cautious to everyone and everything. He doesn't trust easily, but once
he likes someone, it is like, for life. He doesn't smile, but he would around those that he can get along with.
What I need: Friends, enemies, crushes maybe? He is only a second year, so the latter I can hold off on but
small stuff would be cute. I'm not looking for a final for him. Friends and enemies are very welcome. Very. XD

tumblr_na8zlrnnX81r3vj02o2_500.gif

Logan Vacarius - Gryffindor Third Year - Intelligent and Naive
This one is going to be short since I had a huge plot for him in store, already approved. So, if you are up for
helping someone go through a rather traumatic event, then PM me for the details. It'd be easier if you had a
Gryffindor male, to really see what would be happening, and in his year. If not, then I can work around it.

tumblr_lov2eh6enI1qeifydo1_500.gif

Lucas Chase - Ravenclaw Third Year - Proud and Self-Disgusted
You can say that karma really bit this dude on the ass. He was born to a family of high class. Pure-blooded
too. He looked down on anyone of lesser blood. His best friend might not approved of his antics, but he did
not know when he needed to draw the line. He also had an obsession with werewolves. That is...had. Some
thing terrible happened to him which he still cannot believe happened to someone of his status. He was bit
and scarred by a werewolf, therefore, infecting him. This little arrogant prick got what was coming to him.
Now, he is thoroughly disgusted with himself and doesn't know how he needs to act. Falling into a state of
sadness, Lucas finds himself alone. He has no one to really talk to other than his best friend, which is also
a pure-blood, so he doesn't tell her about what happened to him. Mostly out of fear of losing her. Lucas is
also a chaser in Quidditch, to help him focus on something other than self pity, which he is doing so well at.
What I need: Friends, enemies. He needs someone that he can trust to keep his darkest secret. He needs
a true friend, and the lesser of blood status, the better! He can have enemies, which he has one lined up, I
don't see him getting on the good side of many. He will have conflicts within himself over it, so it would be
interesting to see him fight someone, and fight himself at the same time. So, friends and enemies, please!

tumblr_inline_n62aadd5SW1qgxt06.gif

Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov - Slytherin Fourth Year - Arrogant
This is my oh so handsome fourth year that isn't used as much as I would want him to. Meet Ivaylo, the
final son of the late Thorine Dolohov, and also a son of Asparuh Zhefarovich III. After finally getting the
recognition he thought he deserved while at home, he finally comes to a full sense of self. It might sound
like a good thing, it might actually be very bad to those that cross him negatively. Though he has a girl-
friend right now, he doesn't quite understand what it means. He mixed up the terms girlfriend and best
friend, but in the end, he ends up keeping her a romantic interest. Basically, he is an arrogant, angry yet
fiercely loyal person to those that get on his good side. So, that basically describes my little man to a T.
What I need: Friends, enemies. He needs some friends in his life. Someone should tell him that he is
doing the labeling wrong on his "girlfriend". He is only prejudice to an extent, and has enough sense to
not voice his views around those sensitive to it. He just cannot tolerate those that are not intelligent.​
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">

Those are the students I really want RPs with! I have some for other ones I wanted to RP with. But, if you don't have any students and still want to plot with me, I can almost guarantee I have a character within that age range. Feel free to post them here, or even shoot me a PM!
Thanks!

Hi Kaitlyn! I have a few potentials for you.

Lucas- For Lucas, I have Helen Mowry. She is a second year Slytherin. I have not had much time to play with her, but she is bit loopy at the moment. Being at Hogwarts makes her feel all sorts of emotions, and she just spaces. But, she does know what she needs to do to reach her goals and is determined. Helen's older brother, Hezekiah, is a werewolf, and she has been helping him hide it for quite some time now. I think she'd be able to support Lucas. She wouldn't help him feel better about himself, unless that was what he wanted. I don't know how you may feel about her being a second year.

Valery- I have a second year Gryffindor, Dominik Perrie that could be a friend of Valery. Dominik is really energetic and sweet. He loves to play sports, and he is an all around nice guy. He was adopted at a young age. I can see Dominik wanting to mentor Valery, helping him out, and just hanging out with him, so he feels accepted and all that adorable stuff.

Orion- Orion and Ashlei Kim are in the same year. Her real name is Kyung-Mi, but she started to go by Ashlei after her brother was born. She is very polite and mindful of her manners. Her mother held her to high expectations since she is the only daughter. She is very open to the opinions of others. There are times when she says things that are insensitive, but she never means to offend anyone. She is at an ugly phase right now. She is a bit overweight, but it does not really bother her. She knows she will grow out of it. When she gets to know someone, she will stick with them and support them no matter what. I'm thinking they could be friends.

So, this is all I have right now. Tell me what you think! :)

Hi Lovi! ^_^ You got a few interesting choices here!

Lucas x Helen: I think that he won't mind, since there's only a year difference. If she is familiar with the way a werewolf bite looks, she could stumble upon seeing it after he goes for a swim then and totally freak him out by her discovering his secret. Right now, he is still a little in the denial stage, but someone supporting him would be amazing!
Valery x Dominik: Valery would absolutely love it if someone older would be friends with him! And even mentor him! Valery would adore Dominik by how he sounds. ^^ Such friendship, much adorable.
Orion x Ashlei: I think they could be friends. Her mannerisms might make Orion uncomfortable for a while, but over time, they can develop a close friendship. The ugly phase won't bother him at all. He ain't interested in girls and likely won't be for a while. XD
These are so good! Which ones would you want to start or have me start?

Yay! :party:This will be fun.

Valery- I have a topic to reply to with Dominik, so I can start Dom and Valery. :)
Lucas- Helen would definitely be able to support him. Hopefully he can put up with her spaci-ness. I haven't rp'd her before, so I think you starting this one is okay. I'll need something to work with xD
Orion- Yay! I can start this one if you want. Would they meet in the Common Room or the Library or something? I don't know where he hangs.

I'm so excited!!!!

So, overall, I'll be starting the *******'s Lucas' RP. When you are done, and take your time, you can post the links to the topics here or PM them to me. I have my last final today and need to start studying. XD
Also, Orion hangs out in the common room, probably hogging a couch reading a book. ^_^

Hi Kaitlyn!

Awesome characters you have! I like them.

For
Valery: I have Julia Clarke she is a third year slytherin and part-veela so i don't know if the age is a problem, hope not ;)
I need to write her biography out but Julia loves music very much she likes to sing, and it sounds also good. She is social and friendly but a little gullible sometimes. Her parents are divorced but Julia always believes in a happy ending. She is spoiled by her both parents but she misses some love, because her parents are much away.I think that Julia really would like Valery. She enjoys to be in the spotlight, that is what she wants with singing but she would share the spotlight with others. Julia could use a friend to, for her it would not be a problem to hang with a younger student.

I also think that my Hufflepuf first year Emily Richardson would be a good match for Valery. She is raised by her mother after her father left her and her mother. Emily her mother is a muggleborn so she knows a lot of the muggle world and especially the computer. Emily is social akward and clumsy, but that makes her also funny. She says a lot of things that she don't think about, and that she regrets later but that makes her not dumb. She is very intelligent and knows a lot of stuff. I think that Emily would loosen up Valery a bit and show that people can be nice. Emily is a hard working student and loves reading. She likes to explore as well just for her own new information. A person from the same year is always handy!

For Garrett I can offer Emily as well. Just as Garrett she likes to learn and read. I think that Emily could break open his shell. Because of her intelligents he would like her and if he knew her she would make him laugh. Emily is friendly and loyal and maybe when she knew him she could have a crush on him. But first there needs some trust in a friendship.

I also have Brittany Clarke, maybe you remember her. A fifth year slytherin now, but i need to work on the biography also after my return. But someone like Chaos would be someone she would like, but i don't know what he would think of Brittany. Brittany is selfish and thinks very low of people. She has trouble with trusting people and people who come close need to be carefull. I don't know maybe later when i figure everything out..

Oh my, there are a lot of options here. o.0 But thank you for the compliment! So, here are my thoughts!
Valery x Julia: Him and her being interested in music would be pretty great, although he doesn't like being in the spotlight. He'd love it if she took it off of him. XD I don't think that he would have a problem, even with the part-veela part. They'd be cute friends!
Valery x Emily: Valery doesn't know much about muggle stuff, but would be fascinated by it. Valery is a good boy but a little nervous, but in little time, he will definitely open up, and perhaps be good friends.
Garrett x Emily: Emily would have to be really good to break open his shell. He has trouble talking to people, so it might take some time. Garrett and Emily would be really cool to RP together. Plus little crushes are always cute.
Chaos x Brittany: These two would be hilarious to RP together. While his rep is still bad as all hell, constantly having his brother on his back... But, he wouldn't take her seriously either. So, if she liked him, he definitely wouldn't like her (being part-veela, for one). But, it would be interesting regardless!

So, it looks like we have a total of 4 possible RPs. If you wanted to do them all, I wouldn't mind starting half of them. But, if you are busy, we can hold off on one or two. :) Just let me know what you want to do!

Hey! haha yes a lot of options.

I think both the valery rp's would be good for now and Garrett and Emily. Brittany can still wait, i need to write her things down first. But i think that it would be great fun yeah haha. If you don't mind would you start them? If it is to much i can do one? I am just not so good at beginning.

I got them on my list. I should have the links posted here within a few days. ^_^

I have stared the topics. I feel they turned out a bit long, but my definition of long has changed. xD

Orion and Ashlei:Playful Hermits
Valery and Dominik:I'll Accept You!!

Dani x Valery: They both love music.. Dani plays the guitar and the piano so I guess they can bond through that common love?Dani is friendly and confident..She is not difficult to deal with and I think they could have a great time together..

Dani x Garett:
Hmmm... This would be interesting..With Dani being friendly and outgoing and Garett being shy,this would be a challenge for Dani..We'll see if she can break through his shell??I am open for the "crush that never lasts" part..Dani still hasn't have a final as I am working with it..

Dani x Chaos: They have already met in the meeting!! :tut: Hmm.. I don't have a word for their plot since Chaos is very difficult to tame but maybe Dani can be like his second referee? But not ASAP,Dani has to work for it..And if it works,they could have brother-sister relationship,something others would find strange..They would Chaos terrorized Dani,making her his servant or whatever..What do you think??

Dani x Orion: Friendship is I can offer to Orion..I was thinking if we could work the plot between Dani and Chaos,this might trigger something in Orion to snap..Since Dani would be his friend and BAM! Dani and Chaos also became friends without Orion knowing..Dani only has older brothers so she is more likely to be closer to the opposite sex except for Stella Lagowski..

Dani x Lucas: Pure blood and high class family eh? Dani is next heiress to their business so we can say that she was also born to a high class family..Not pure blood but filthy rich..Lucas is an arrogant but Dani is not..So I guess they can be frenemies..Friends because they are both rich and high class children..Enemies because when Lucas found out that Dani is lesser blood,he doesn;t want to be friends with her yet he seemed to be hooked already to their friendship..Hopefully,Dani would be trustworthy enough for Lucas to tell his secret..Lucas is also a Chaser and Dani plans to join Quidditch in a year or two but she plays at home..So maybe they have a common thing there..

Tell me what do you think with everything..I am also trying to develop Danielle's character as much as possible..

Lovi: Right here is Helen's RP with Lucas! http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134762/1/
Jamie: Yours are next!
Arle: I'll respond to your reply once I get these topics started with my thoughts!

Jamie, I got them all! Whew. xD
Valery/Emily: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134856/1/
Valery/Julia: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134855/1/
Garrett/Emily: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134858/1/</COLOR>

All right, got a lot of options here, for one student. XD Anyways, here are my thoughts.
<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">Dani x Valery: The more the merrier with common interests. If Valery and Julia hit it off, he might even want to introduce them and then they can play some music. Valery is still being taught how to play by a professional, but he'd love to know that there are more out there with his interests.
Dani x Garrett: Breaking through his tough exterior would be a hell of a challenge. He rarely talks to anyone, and wants to learn all he can without interruptions. Dani might actually get on his nerves but he'd not voice it. Because of his looks, I wouldn't blame her for having a crush on him. He is rather handsome after all.
Dani x Chaos: This...I'm going to have to say no to. If Dani is the type to befriend Valery, then her and Chaos would clash. Heavily. The only reason why he doesn't hurt his current referee is because that's his twin brother. Anyone else, he would gladly shove or punch, anything to cause pain.
Dani x Orion: Since I am saying no to the Chaos one, friendship or a mentor type of thing would be acceptable here. Orion would bond more with males than females, but that's about it.
Dani x Lucas: Lucas wouldn't want to befriend a first year. He is lashing out heavily, so wouldn't give a first year the time of day. The only reason he is paying attention to Helen is because of her house and she'd know what he is going through, sorta. XD

And that's all I got!

Hadan Winters said:
All right, got a lot of options here, for one student. XD Anyways, here are my thoughts.
Dani x Valery: The more the merrier with common interests. If Valery and Julia hit it off, he might even want to introduce them and then they can play some music. Valery is still being taught how to play by a professional, but he'd love to know that there are more out there with his interests.
Dani x Garrett: Breaking through his tough exterior would be a hell of a challenge. He rarely talks to anyone, and wants to learn all he can without interruptions. Dani might actually get on his nerves but he'd not voice it. Because of his looks, I wouldn't blame her for having a crush on him. He is rather handsome after all.
Dani x Chaos: This...I'm going to have to say no to. If Dani is the type to befriend Valery, then her and Chaos would clash. Heavily. The only reason why he doesn't hurt his current referee is because that's his twin brother. Anyone else, he would gladly shove or punch, anything to cause pain.
Dani x Orion: Since I am saying no to the Chaos one, friendship or a mentor type of thing would be acceptable here. Orion would bond more with males than females, but that's about it.
Dani x Lucas: Lucas wouldn't want to befriend a first year. He is lashing out heavily, so wouldn't give a first year the time of day. The only reason he is paying attention to Helen is because of her house and she'd know what he is going through, sorta. XD

And that's all I got!
That's cool with me..I didn't really expect you to agree the one with Chaos..And I agree with the Lucas thing..I was just throwing ideas there..So what we have left are Valery,Garett and Orion..I can start one with Valery.. :tut:

Actually, do you think you can start one with Garrett? I'm getting a little overwhelmed with replies right now that I need to get to. I can put the other two on the back burner, so to speak.

Yeah,sure I can start one..I'll edit this post with the link sometime today..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back