Can I Help You?

Alexa Rhowen

OOC First Name
Marijke
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Alexa had made her way through the school and arrived at the student lounge. She figured that she might meet some people from different houses here, maybe make some friends. There were some others in the lounge, but it wasn't quite as crowded as Alexa figured it would be. She looked around and then made her way towards one of the couches, on which she sat down and made herself comfortable. Alexa looked around and sighed, okay so maybe this wasn't the greatest place to hang out after all, but she had just sat down and wasn't feeling like getting up immediately after.

With her legs pulled up and her arms wrapped around them Alexa made her head rest on her knees. She hadn't had a good night's sleep the last few days and she didn't exactly know why. She had told herself it was just because everything at Hogwarts was new. Although her dad's a wizard she hadn't been living in a magical environment like a lot of these students came from, but that's what Hogwarts is, a magical place. That's what it is and it wasn't going to change so the only thing she had to do was adjust to it, it might take some time but in the end she know she'll do just fine here.

Brittany was bored and just as she walked trough the dungeons to just walk into a new way were she never had been, she had decided to go to rooms were she has never been. There were other peoples and so maybe a little fun. She had a nice chat with a ravenclaw student and a slytherin boy. But slytherin students who were friends, yeah friends with gryffindor were just disgusting! The hate towards gryffindor students came from the one and only stepmonster Madison, who once was a gryffindor student. She had ruined Brittanys life and her mothers and that was something she never could forget. With so much anger Brittany just had decided to hate all the gryffindors who reminded her of Madison. Entering some room what was calling the student lounge, probably some study place for nerds. It was silent in the room, some students were talking or whispering. Brittany walked with some attitude towards the couches. She saw a girl sitting, but not knowing who she was. She looked younger than Brittany so she was thinking that she was a first years.

The girl was sitting quite convertable on the couche. But also a little sad with her head rest on her knees. It was not an ugly girl, but Brittany did not know anything about her. She find a place on one of the couches and looked at the girl. '' Sleeping can you do in a bed, did you know? ''

Alexa yawned, as she boredly looked around the student lounge. There wasn't a lot going on in here, but right now standing up would cost a lot of energy, energy that she didn't have at the moment. The thing she wanted to do most right now was jsut to close her eyes, but she didn't do it, because who knew what others would do when they found her sitting like that? A few moments later a girl walked into the student lounge. She was taller than Alexa, that was one thing she could immediately notice, and seemed a bit older than her. The girl walked towards one of the couches and Alexa followed her with her eyes. Once she sat down she looked straight up at Alexa, telling her that sleeping can be done in a bed. Alexa looked at the girl suprised, was she actually talking to her?

"I know." Alexa responded with a weak smile. "But if you can't sleep then lying in bed doesn't do much either." It was the truth, what was the point of lying in bed when you weren't able to fall asleep. Sure, you'd rest fo a bit, but it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Brittany was looking at the girl. She was wondering from which house she was. She was definitely not a slytherin student, you could see that. Or Brittany just saw that. She saw the girl was suprised that Brittany talked to her. She was actually surprised to, but ugh she was bored. Brittany did not make any friends in the school only enemies. But that does not matter her, people were just jealous of her. She was not a person who cries in her sleep. That were weak people, and weak was something she never wanted to be. If you were weak people can walk over you. For a twelve year old girl, Brittany was fast grown up. But how she was, she just learned from her parents..

The girl was answering and smiled towards Brittany but it was not a very happy one. But Brittany could not blame her, she was just enchanted by her beauty, she was thinking that was it. '' Okay good'' Brittany did not smile towars the girl, but just had her calm face with a little bit arrogance. '' Hmm ok, but if it was for me i would lie in bed between classes. Some are kinda boring. I am happier in my bed.'' Brittany looked at her nails and puts her feet on the table before her.'' So tell me what your name is?'' She tosses her blonde long hair back. And then looked back at the girl with her blue eyes.

Alexa now looked at the girl a bit more observing, while she spoke to her. Alexa had smiled towards the girl, but she didn't respond with any sign of friendliness, she actually looked rather arrogant. "Well there's nothing wrong with having a different opinion about something." Alexa said, still being friendly and polite, although her smile was almost completely gone. The girl looked at her nails and then tossed back some of her hair, acting quite nonchalant while asking Alexa for her name.

"My name's Alexa." She responded and then tucked some of her own hair behind her ear, revealing a Gryffindor badge on her clothes that couldn't been seen before because her hair hung in front of it. "And what might your be?" She added curiously. She hadn't been able to figure out from what House the girl sitting in front of her might be, although she had some ideas about it. "You aren't a First Year like me, are you? You seem a bit older to be honest." Alexa spoke, hoping she didn't offend the girl in any way.

When Brittany saw the badge of the girl who was calling Alexa. She puts her head towards the sky. And when she was thinking about from which house Brittany would be. Brittany rolled with her eyes. Was she that dumb? Someone like she can only be in Slytherin, the best house. '' Ofcourse i am not a first year, i am second years. I hear it more often. I act older to, i can't say that about everyone.'' Brittany spoke with a bit arrogance. Brittany could only think about the badge and the house of this Alexa girl. All the gryffindors were stupid and dumb and that only because her stepmother ruined her life. But for Brittany they were all the same and they most pay. '' What do you think? What do you expect. I give you one hint i am definitely not an hufflepuf in that dirty kitchen grosh..'' Brittany was not completely out of what she would do with the girl. She was always suprising with her ways. But play with the lion was quite fun. First she wanted to now more about the girl the rest comes later.

The girl kept on speaking with a tone of arrogance and soon Alexa figured it all out. The way she talked about other houses, the way she acted after noticing Alexa's badge. Slytherin, the girl seemed like a stereotype, other houses hating Slytherin student. "Well based on how you're talking about others in comparison to yourself I guess you must be a Slytherin." Alexa said to her, still trying to be as friendly as possible, just because she didn't like being mean. She could be very straightforward once people were starting to offend her, but other than that she always tried to be as friendly as possible.

"Second year huh?" Alexa responded. "So you're actually not that much older than me, just a year, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less." She always wondered why people would hate the houses they weren't in themselves. Some might have a very good reason, having an experience with someone from them that didn't go that well or something. However that's just one person and Alexa didn't think others should be judged based on an encounter with a person that just happens to be from the same house as them.

The girl did not asked for Brittany's name so that was a pity. This girl Alexa should remember the name. Brittany loved attention when it was negative or positive it did not matter her much. Actually it was a suprise for her parents that Brittany loved her sister Julia so much. Brittany was always the i am in the spotlight person. Her sister Julia was everything for her, and because of Madison her stepmonster she was very protective about her little sis, who believed anything.

''You're right how smart! I am shocked your not in Ravenclaw. '' Brittany said to her with a bit of humor. Brittany saw that Alexa tried to be nice, and that was so pathetic. It was just fake and Brittany said just what she wants. You can tell a lot about her but Brittany was not a fake person or liar.'' Just a year more yes not less ofcourse. I just look older because i am tall. '' Brittany responded. Brittany looked at her nails who had a pink colour. It was her favorite colour but it has to match with her outfit. ''So Alexa tell me more about yourself i am curieus. What are you even doing here?'' Said Brittany towards the lion.

"Not every person with a bit of common sense is placed in Ravenclaw." Alexa answered and shot her a smile. She started to find the tone of arrogance the girl put in her words quite anoying and tried to ignore it. She hoped that the girl wouldn't go to the point where Alexa wouldn't be able to take it anymore, because she was doing so good being nice to people, covering up her straight-forward side. There was, however, no doubt that all of that being friendly could be gone in a second if the girl carried on with the tone of arrogance for too long.

"You know I asked you for your name, but you never answered my question." Alexa said clearly. "I'm not goign to tell someone who hasn't even told me her name about myself, because I wouldn't find you interesting enough to tell it to." She smiled and then shut her mouth, waiting for a response from the girl.

''There you have i point, i can talk with you. People with a bit of common sense are placed in Slytherin. I am just positive about my house i think you do know that by now.'' Brittany brought a little smile when she recognized that the smile that Alexa gave was from irritating. But after that the girl was still trying to be friendly, how fake! Brittany would never give up she was just having fun. Sometimes she did not know why she was doing it but when she could hurt gryffindor students she will do everything she can, just to make them pay for what her stepmother did. Brittany did not want that in the future all this lions will be like Madison. So she will teach them a lesson.

Normally Brittany would never be in such a place like this. The room was ugly and with old furniture.'' Oh really oh i most have missed that. You just need to talk louder i guess. I am Brittany Elizabeth Clarke '' Brittany looked at Alexa with a beautiful smile. She was wondering if she would see that she had some mixed blood as part-veela. Brittany would never say it out loud because there were stupid family's who hated the veela's and all that kinda stuff. When Alexa said some brave words that did not matter Brittany much, she rolled with her eyes. '' Oh you don't know what you are missing, i think we have a lot fun together... Brittany looked at Alexa with a bit evil look, but then right after that she gived her a smile.

"I figured that out, yeah." Alexa responded to Brittany talking about how positive she was about her House. How she could be that positive was one big riddle to Alexa, who wouldn't be to pleased having to spend seven years of her life in a dark dungeon. How on earth could that be fun? However she didn't pay to much attention to it, she was a Gryffindor and she didn't think there was any house that could be as good to her as this one was.

"I think I talk loud enough, maybe you should just pay a bit more attention to things other than yourself." Alexa said, not taking the fact that the girl blamed her for not hearing Alexa's question. Brittany, for some reason Alexa found the name very fitting it for the girl. Any other name would probably have let her down a bit. "Anyways, I just wandered by this room and once I sat down I didn't feel like getting up, even though being in this room is rather dull at this moment. What about you, what brings you to this room?"

Brittany noticed that Alexa was answering a little bit more annoying. That was pleasant to hear, but it made her also mad. What does that stupid little lion even think! That whole house was just one big plague, that most be stopped with all that braveness that they think they got. Brittany did know how life was, she was only twelve years old but she did experienced a lot in her life already. Her big secret was that she was afraid of her stepmother, she even had nightmares about her. And the dungeons was just the only thing Brittany did not like. That filthy gryffindor should be in the dungeons, if they are so brave put them in the dungeons. But Brittany would definitely like to push a lion from the tower.

''Ok good for you'' Brittany responds on Alexa. Brittany looked around her and noticed that the room was kinda boring. She has critic about everything that was less than what she got at home. When Alexa said that she just need to pay more attention to other things, a smile came at Brittany her face. '' Hmm i think not so. Maybe you are just kinda boring. Girl you really need to do something. But it is your lucky day i will hear a lion out. School is about meeting some new people right, now for once i will keep a rule. '' Speaking the word lion came out as a curse. '' What i am doing here? I never get to this room and i just wanted to see it. But now i know why. Oh god this room is so ugly, they can't afford anything good at hogwarts.'' Brittany looked with her blue eyes right trough Alexa. '' So how does the lion experience hogwarts so far?

Although Alexa was becoming a bit annoyed by the Brittany and the way she spoke about certain things, she figured it would be better to answer her instead of ignoring her, because she wasn't sure of what Brittany would be capable of. Other than that she also didn't know which caused teh girl to act this way towards her, if it was really just her attitude or if she maybe had some sort of reason for it. Either ways, it wasn't necessary.

"The way you speak about this school makes it seem as if you don't like being here at all, so why don't you just transfer?" Disliking a school or a person or whatever was something anyone does from time to time, but to brag about it is what makes it annoying. "To me Hogwarts has done nothing but good things yet, and I expect it to be even better for me in the future. I'm guessing you're not having that good of a time here, are you?"

Sorry it's so short and bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back