Can I edit posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper Ellis

OOC First Name
Ayla
Wand
Cocunut Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Star Dust
Is there any way to edit posts? I know you can edit the topic title and description, but is it possible to edit the content?
Thanks.

Solution
yes you can edit posts but only on the account you made the said post (unless you have moderator-y powers).
at the bottom of the post underneath your sig on the left hand side is a little button that looks like this (in the default view)
PBEdit.png

if you click that it will take you to an editing post screen which is much like the reply screen (just without the previous posts)
Hopefully that has helped, if not i will try and explain better
~ Mia :mia:
yes you can edit posts but only on the account you made the said post (unless you have moderator-y powers).
at the bottom of the post underneath your sig on the left hand side is a little button that looks like this (in the default view)
PBEdit.png

if you click that it will take you to an editing post screen which is much like the reply screen (just without the previous posts)
Hopefully that has helped, if not i will try and explain better
~ Mia :mia:

Solution
that's okay. there is a lot to get used to and i am happy to help people out as best as i can. besides. sometimes the things that are the hardest to find are those that are in plain sight.

Helllooo there! There's another way you can edit your posts as well! ^_^ One that I use a a lot.

Okay, so if you go up to the right-hand corner of the board, there is a box that says Preferences. If you hover over that and click on. Then if you scroll down a little bit, under board controls there is a link that says code settings. Under that there is a whole bunch of cool things you can change to your preferences. However, there is one in particular that says (I think it's like the fourth one down):
Quick Edit Code
Allows you to double click any of your posts and instantly edit that post from on the same page.
If you check yes in that box then go down and click submit, you should be able to just double click any of your posts and it will allow you to edit it. It saves a ton of time! Just wanted to throw this super nifty way out there for you! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back