Not open for further replies.

Liam Kale

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
payne.jpeg

Liam Kale:
Liam is very active. He loves sport, and exploring. His love of exploring has gotten him in trouble from time to time, (such as being banned from going outside in First Year.. :r ) because his parents want him to partake in more suitable activities. This is why he started dancing. At first, he was reluctant, but he has come to love it. Liam does traditional ballroom dancing. He is incredibly protective of his little sister, and plans for her to have a future of her own choosing. He really resents the fact that he will have to run the stables, and the castle when he's older-though he couldn't picture himself doing anything else, he'd like a choice. This causes many arguments between him and his Father, who sees Liam as a bit of a rebel. He is correct in this line of thinking, as Liam enjoys breaking rules and often sneaks out of the castle as night. His family means a lot to him, and in public, he represents a perfect gentleman. He speaks very well, though his accent becomes more pronounced when he is angry, or nervous. He makes friends easily, especially through sport. He was raised away from muggle children, and the only time he met any other children was through rugby and riding. He has won many horse-riding competitions, and he played with the local rugby team, as a Flanker, though his Father watched every practice. They didn't want him to become too close to the local children, lest he accidentally let something slip about the magical world. The muggle world confuses him, as he has been raised with magic. they have a television in his house, though they have no satellite. Liam is a great lover of Star Wars, and will often quote parts of the movies that he finds funny. Yoda is his favourite character.
Liam does, however, have a more gentle side. He loves animals. His gelding, named Obi-Wan, is his pride and joy, as is his Sheltie, Rhona, who is named after his Great-Grandmother. He recently bought a Snowy Owl, which he has named Yoda. He takes great care with his animals, and dreads having to leave them while he is in Hogwarts. He left his parents a notebook full of tips about how to look after them while he is gone, and one of the jockeys has promised to excercise Obi-Wan for him.
He adores his sister-Catherine. She idolises him, and is very upset when he goes. She can't wait to go to Hogwarts herself, and Liam misses her terribly. His sister is very artistic, she loves colouring, which Liam is terrible at, but he's willing to try for someone he loves.

(I doubt anyone has read all that, but to give you an idea; he's a nice guy.)
Okay, so I've been mulling over Liam for a while, and I'm hoping for him to develop a cute little crush on someone. :wub: The girl would have to be around his own age, but other than that; he's easy to get along with. I'm open to ideas at the moment, so if you've any ideas (and I mean ANY, the crazier the better ;) ) Just let me know, and we can see if we can work something out. :)

Thanks!

~Maia

Is Liam in need of friends?
I don't think we've ever RPed before, and I probably won't be much help in the crush department, but I do have four girls his age that could easily be friends with Liam. I have Rosie Reilly who is really sweet and shy, but really loves to talk when she gets comfortable. Alaska Zhefarovich who kind of fails at everything but she tries really hard to make a good impression. Sofii Wolfe who is my little artist. She tends to be more on the boring and quiet side though. Then there's Valentina Baros who's a tomboy that likes to get into trouble, but she hides a lot of secrets so she can be quite the fibber. Not all of them have bio's but for the ones that do you can lurk there if your curious about more. I think all four of them could use more friends, so yeah...
Let me know how that sounds. ^_^

Just letting you know I did read the whole thing, and I got so excited!
I haven't published Amelia's bio or anything yet and I know she's only a first year, but their characters are really similar in some ways.
Amelia was raised as a muggle with no knowledge of magic in a Dutch family, and has always been pushed pushed pushed to be the perfect little girl. And at the moment, she likes to think she is. She's a very skilled and committed ballet dancer and gymnast and also loves horse riding. Her parents are a little on the controlling side and have raised her to always go after what she wants- to the point of being quite selfish at times. She is ambitious, extremely self-critical and can be a little distant, but I think that underneath everything she is a kind person.
So, I can't imagine them having a romantic relationship at all, but since you mentioned Liam is really missing his sister, maybe they could develop a kind of initial brother-sister relationship? I think Amelia needs someone like him to show her that she can loosen up a bit and that not everything has to be perfect. And their love of dance could be a good starting point.
Sorry I got a little carried away there :tut: and feel free to dismiss this idea completely! But could be cute :)

I read it all... xD ... But kind of in the wrong order... (Enough about that!)

Oh well.. I have Hanna Mitchelle Freecss, 2nd Year Hufflepuff, for, I don't know, anything? xD ... Not good at suggesting relationships, trust me...

Anyways, Mitch is the only daughter of the Freecss family, and is the only one untrained to be an assassin in their whole family. Being the only daughter of a rich family, she at times, acts spoiled and bratty. But most of the time, her childish and clueless nature shows. Because she was raised in a magical family, she was almost never allowed to go out of the house, resulting to her not knowing much about the muggle world.

Ask me your questions and I'll answer... xD Then, tell me what you think and I'll agree... (Most probably.. :p xD )

I've got Elsa Seymour and Annaliese Vermeulen? They're both Slytherins, but if you're interested...

Anna's more of a challenge, but she does love to dance. She's in 2nd year and has a notoriously awful temper, but she's learning to control it. Though truth be told, I'm struggling with Anna at the moment, so instead I'll just offer Elsa.

Elsa's a 3rd year, so the two of them might know each other from classes. She's enthusiastic and also enjoys adventure. She likes being out in the water - sailing is her passion, but she enjoys swimming as well. She can be sarcastic, but she's quite friendly (if she's sassy in a good-natured way, it means she thinks you're alright). She's never outwardly rude to people unless she dislikes them, and she doesn't dislike people unless they give her a good reason to (so I doubt she'd dislike Liam).

So yeah, basically. :p

Valentina And Liam: She sounds like exactly the kind of person Liam would get along with! I could start something if you want? :p

Amelia And Liam: Liam kind of already has that sort of relationship with Isla MacNeill, they grew up near each other, and were friends, but maybe Liam and Amelia could be friends anyway? :)

Mitch And Liam: Liam and her are alike in the fact that he knows very little about the muggle world too. :p Liam can't abide people who are spoilt though (He's spent his childhood working for everything, and cares very little about material things.) Perhaps we could try out an rp with them and see how it goes? :p

Elsa and Liam: She sounds pretty cool! I think Liam would like her, should we set something up?

Sorry for being late replying to this, school stuff's been a bit hectic this week :doh:

Mitch and Liam
I agree!! So should I start or would you like to?

Thank you!! ^_^

I have Aaren Nightray, she's a second year gryffindor. Just like Liam, she had a lot of responsibilities on her shoulder. She's a far cry from the perfect lady that her parents wanted her to be. She grew up sheltered and away from the muggle world as her parents were blood supremacists. However, the muggle world intrigues her and from time to time, she'd sneak out to catch a glimpse of the way that the non magical folks live. She's extremely talkative and would fight for the things that she believes in. I don't know, she could be a friend or something.. tell me what you think ;)

no, not really. Her parents are but she have a different opinion from them. She wasn't that proud about it though as she was afraid of her parents. She didn't really care about blood status but she's not one to shout that she despised her parents' opinion too. She doesn't like pureblood that much though, cause she had this idea that all purebloods are blood supremacists since everyone that she met was like that.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this, thought I tracked it...when I really didn't. xD
But yaye! ♥ If you'd love to start something up feel free! If not, I can always do it too! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back