</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Callistophae Wyrran Shannara
Pronunciation: Cal IST o Faye; Whir REN; SHAN Ara
Nicknames: Cal
Date of Birth: March 9th, 2019
Current Age: Currently twenty one</FONT>
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile
Every kiss I can't forget

Basic Appearance: Cal is about six feet tall and has a fit build. He shares blonde hair with his mother and the blue eyes of his father. Cal stands out in his family as the only one who has blue eyes as most of his family took the brown eyes of his mother. He tends to weigh about sixty five kgs but can often fluctuate between 65 and 68. He likes to keep his hair short and out of his face.
Personality: Much like the rest of his family, Cal’s personality is not always what it appears to be on the outside. Whilst on the surface he seems to be a very sensitive and caring person with a propensity for encouraging groups of people to help in his cause, beneath the surface lies a social intelligence that allows him to read people and situations easily allowing him to become the very person that is needed in most situations. He knows exactly what he needs to do to get what he wants and often actively seeks out followers or subordinates in order to achieve a higher level of personal pride. Cal is not a very honest person. He tends to take advantage of situations that will help him and further his cause, openly hiding his own allegiances and beliefs behind his family’s generational campaign for the inclusion and acceptance of muggles and those who are not necessarily accepted within wizarding society. Cal always approaches his life with excitement though and never does anything he doesn’t know he can finish. He loves adventure and will often go out of his way to make sure that his campaigns coincide with anything interesting that is happening at any given time. However, Cal is also very prudent as he is always careful about the choices her makes and the consequences that come with them. He is careful not to say or do anything that he may later regret.
Family: Parents: Theodre and Aravae Shannara
Half-brothers: Eventine Shannara (Feburary 3rd, 2019), Ander Shannara (March 21st, 2022) Wil Elessidil (August 23rd, 2026)
Half-sisters: Amberle Shannara (October 29th, 2024), Ilyrana Elessidil (December 13th, 2030)
Brothers: Cephelo Shannara (September 6th, 2036)
Sisters: Eretria Shannara (April 10th, 2041)</SIZE></SIZE>
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see

Pets: Cal has a pet turtle, though recently he has begun to suspect that it's a different turtle.
School: Homeschooled
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Andorran on both sides
Interests or Hobbies: Activism, Extreme Sports, Dancing, Stargazing, Martial Arts, Yoga, Wine Tasting, Music, Books.
Though these are listed as hobbies, they are more correctly to be thought of as "talents" or "skills" as he uses these in different situations as a means of fitting into wherever he happens to be at the time.
Strengths: Enthusiastic, Accommodating, Disciplined, Diplomatic, Patient.
Weaknesses: Comes on too strong, Sometimes too demanding of himself, Sometimes talks too much.</SIZE></SIZE>
Cause I know this flame isn't dying
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> So nothing can stop me from trying

Describe your character in five words: Deceptive, Dishonest, Aware, Energetic, Prudent
Best school subjects: Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Public Speaking
Worst school subjects: Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures
Current Job: Social Activist
Plans for the future: Unknown
Patronus: Coyote - The Trickster, Humor, Charm, Folly of Self-Deception and Survival, Prankster, insight, playful. The coyote symbolizes duality and the ability to present both sides of an issue. Clowning and humour, perhaps sarcastic. [x]
Patronus memory: Callistophae's patronus is the memory of finally coming into adulthood and being trusted with the family secret. He finally was passed into the vault and allowed access to the many millions of galleons the family had access to and allowed to read the many various representations of their history in the vaults.
Boggart: His secret being found out. Being accused of using someone to get his way.
Animagus: A Coyote, because they often take the same form as a patronus.
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Baby you know that <i></i><i></i>
Maybe it's time for miracles
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Time For Miracles" by Adam Lambert.​
<i>
</i>

Family History

The Shannara family began in the early 1400s, before the inception of the international statute of secrecy. Amrynn Shannara became the first wizard in the family to openly campaign for the rights and respect of muggles and their kind. The frequency of inbreeding in pure blood families disgusted him to the point that he believed that interrelations with muggles was the only way to ensure that the extinction of magical families did not occur. When the statute of secrecy was introduced, Amrynn's descendent so were greatly opposed to it, despite their lack of interaction with muggles for the last couple of generations. They believed that business with muggles should be allowed to continue and intermarriage choice was important.

It was Chalsarda Shannara II who began campaigning anew with the intentions of creating a better and happier environment for her descendents. Her great granddaughter, Viessa, was the first to suggest privately seeking to become part of the pureblood elite. She and her son Orym believed that becoming the pureblood elite in private whilst publicly denouncing the agenda would keep them safe from ridicule but also allow them to be able to achieve a certain level of aristocracy that they wouldn't otherwise have been privy to. The campaigning platform changed subtly, becoming more of a cover that a desire to help, but also allowing the people to observe the Shannara's actively helping their governments and their people accept and understand the importance of muggle inclusion.

Kymil Shannara, in 1842, became the first member of his family to successfully be considered a pureblood. However, an accident with underaged Magic caused the death of he and many members of his family, cutting the Shannara's by one third and setting them back several generations.

It wasn't until 1932 that Vamir Shannara moved to Andorra. He believed that his family needed a new start in life after they were effectively uprooted in England. Though Vamir was not considered a pureblood by many pureblood standards, many people in England grew to suspect that he and his family were not as true in their intentions as they were leading everyone to believe. At only twelve years old, after the deaths of his parents, Vamir and his older brother Elator boarded ships and sailed to different countries. Elator ended up in Germany and Vamir in Andorra. They hoped that by splitting up, people would effectively lose track of the brothers and cease looking for them.

Morthil Shannara II, Grandson to Vamir, eventually started to work for the Ministry, becoming the liaison between the muggleborn children and the magical world. He hoped that educating and informing those of muggle backgrounds about the magical world would help them transition successfully into the magical community and bring an end to the struggle thy often faced in a new society. He also hoped that this position would allow them to suggest an existence of muggle heritage, despite the fact that it did not exist and had not existed for more than eight generations.

Morthil's daughter, Nueleth, began teaching at the local magical academy at the young age of sixteen and became very friendly with most of the students. She was very knowledgable about many subjects and was often the favoured tutor among the students with a strongly muggle background. She was the first Shannara in over three hundred years to marry someone of muggle heritage. Though she was not kicked out of the family, to keep up appearances, she was forced to remain solely at the academy and any children by her did not carry the Shannara name, despite that being a family tradition since the creation of the family line in 1403.

Gaelin Shannara, Morthil's eldest son, was the first member of the Shannara family to be considered a pre-pureblood, meaning any offspring he produced would be pureblood. With this he made sure to marry his five children off to people who would be able to provide him with pureblood heirs. However, Gaelin's thirst to gain power in Andorra eventually led to his early demise in 2020 with the need from his parents to maintain control over their small but growing band of followers. Activism became an easy job title for them and Gaelin's second eldest child Theodre became the first to openly hold fundraisers and events with his wife Aravae, in the hopes to garner support for their cause. Unfortunately for Gaelin’s family, his wife had lied about her heritage, meaning his children were not considered purebloods at this time.

Callistophae Shannara, born in March 2019, is the first member of the Shannara family to be considered a legitimate pureblood and to play host to many other families within his parents reach to be able to garner familiarity and support for the situation with the exclusion of muggles and muggleborns. Callistophae quickly opened up this definition to include anyone that was not considered pureblooded as he believed that not only would the muggle backgrounds and muggles help to encase the elite, but that halfbreeds could also satisfy the quota by allowing them to populate the magical community in order to increase the importance of the pureblood elite.

Rhalyf Shannara (1403-1452)
Nuala Windsor (1403-1460)

Morthil Shannara I(1434-1499)
Burolia Smith (1440-1526)

Laeroth Shannara (1460-1548)
Nei Triguboff (1460-1547)

Amrynn Shannara (1482-1573)
Mauys Alikok (1490-1530)
Elora Merys (1492-1560)

Phaendor Shannara (1510-1589)
Elisven Asger (1515-1592)

Aumanas Shannara (1536-1602)