Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
normal_lilycollinsus0103.jpg
normal_lilycollinsus0095.jpg

Irene Meredith

Irene is an Auror, studied at Durmstrang before moving to New Zealand to train as an auror. As such,she fulfilled her dream of becoming one. She has been through a lot already, heartbreaks, near- death tragedies and the like. Yet,still she survives and keep on living. She went abroad for the past few years, trying to live a normal life or shall I say, living the Muggle way. But as fate dictates, feet brought her back to the Wizarding world and now she encounters new faces and with all hopes, her return would be a meaningful one. Meaningful enough to make her stay and never leave.

So, I guess what Irene needs here are friends, old faces and new faces. She also needs a couple of foes since she is an Auror and a couple of dates and maybe a final.

images
images

Sequinne Calin

Quin is a silent, mysterious type of girl. Though she joins in conversations, she rarely interacts when the topic comes around to families. Such creates an aura of secrecy on her identity. She is still eleven but sometimes her views seem to radiate that they are being said by someone from before. Her friends would find her mean but deep inside,she is the person who would go the extra mile to care and protect people close to her heart. Yes, she can be mean but she only let her true colors show to people she knew she could trust. Little does Quinn know that destiny has lots of surprises for her when it comes to friendships and matters of the heart.

Since Quin would still start school, as of now she needs friends,most likely the people who she could really trust. And someone who might interest her and she in return.

Taylor-Swift.jpg

Rhianne Delle Clivey

Few years forward,much adult Rhi stepped foot on New Zealand again after a vacation in Greece..She came back in the hopes that she would see old faces and start another chapter in the Wizarding World..

Rhi is my first character actually..She didn't really have any plots..So basically,I want her to have a life again..Most likely start from scratch..Friends,foes,etc..​
<i>
</i>

Quin might be an interesting friend for Delancey. Delancey can be something of a live wire, but she would be intrigued by Quin's mystery and doesn't like to talk about family, herself, other than her grandma who she lives with. She absolutely refuses to talk about her parents or her life before moving to NZ a few months ago. Delancey would be someone who'd always be there for Quin when she wanted to talk, even if she wasn't always the most stable presence otherwise.

She's not used to having friends due to a very restrictive childhood, but now she wants to live without restrictions and will probably be getting into some trouble at HNZ. Not sure how Quin would feel about that. Delancey might roll her eyes at Quin's meanness, or it might hurt her feelings, depending on the day and Delancey's mood or what kind of nerve Quin touches.

It sounds like Quin might be an old soul to Delancey's newness. Delancey's definitely a future-oriented person and needs to learn to access her inner depths a bit more. She's intuitive about other people, but not terribly self-reflective unless she's really sad, which is a rare thing for her. This is likely something she could learn from Quin's example, though I think she'd be a little put off by it coming with a dose of meanness, possibly equating the two in her head and resisting it because of that. Where Quin might be a bit darker, Delancey's more of a streak of electricity.

If you wanna try putting them together, let me know!

Well, it's worth to give it a shot....

I can offer Killua Freecss for her......

I'm kinda crazy when I made him so,,,

He's from a family of assassins and is also one himself. But, he wanted to live a life of his own and choose what he wants to do. He doesn't want his family telling him what to do anymore. For now, he is a kid with a cold attitude, but when you become friends with him, his attitude changes and it's exclusive for that person only.

That's about it, since I'm still thinking about him and will base his overall character on his RPs when he gets them... He doesn't have a bio or CD yet.....

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back