Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hello everyone! :hug:
So, it's the start of the IC year and that means I wish to plot! :woot: However, not with all of my students. f you want to plot or just rp with any of my characters just hit me up and we can work something out! I'm always a PM away! We can get some crazy ideas nailed out. Some characters need more attention then others, but feel free to throw a few curve balls at me and see what happens. Feel free to check my account tracker for other characters - although I'll admit that they're not all on there. xD
I look forward to plotting with you all!

~Tenilee
d4cf5a4b56e3448d3c1bbfd0a4cc455e.jpg
Abel is now in sixth year, leader of the Student Defence Association, and still a bit of a worry-wart. He's a gentle soul, and quite sweet, but very awkward. He has slowly been creeping out of his shell and since becoming leader of the SDA, he has been forced to take a more proactive role. This year especially, he's more open to communication and making friends, since he literally only has like, one or two friends. He is by far not totally comfortable with his condition, and guards his secret ferociously, but is not so bad that he cannot have a joke and not overreact for (what would seem to another) no reason. He is a pure blood, and in the past this was something important to him, however, these days he couldn't care less about his blood status, or that of others, although he may be a bit awkward towards muggle-borns because old habits die hard. He is quite clumsy and quiet, but really does mean well. He's loyal, and has an appreciation of history, but otherwise will most likely just rather hanging out with people in a quiet, secluded place, than in crowds. Abel clings to what he knows, and can be a very protective person when it comes to friends, such as with his best (and only friend! D:) Killua, whom he is seldom seen without. In order to be his friend, it would be a long road, and the person would have to dal with the fact that Abel will always be with them, making sure they're okay. He gets quite paternal over them.

Abel doesn't really have much. He does have a plot that will set him up for romance, so that's not needed. However, friends, maybe some enemies and that would be awesome. He's not very aggressive, as he respects his house too much to cause trouble, but he's not quite a pushover. We'll see.
tumblr_m1r8f0tcTb1qa7xeio1_r1_500.gif
Dexter is a massive chatterbox (still), nothing can get this kid to stay quiet for too long. Dexter loves invading other people's space and living up to his reputation of being an extroverted chatterbox. Dex, while not the smartest kid, is a loyal, friendly person, but he can be a little overbearing and too much to handle at times. He knows that his antics can get annoying, and has recently been trying to grow up a little, but as he is doing this very much by himself, it has been a difficult process for him. Dexter lives in a world of imagination and fantasy, since he reads a lot of fantasy books, so he likes to drag friends (and sometimes people he's just met) into playing games with him and going on adventures filled with flights of fancy. Dexter is a part veela, and while he has had some bullying about this, he takes all of it quite well. In fact, he thinks the insults are funny and might even laugh at a few.

I'd love for Dexter to have some friends, and maybe someone to really get through to him, make him grow up a little bit. His love life is completely open, so crushes, finals, girlfriends, boyfriends, anything. I'm all ears.
tumblr_inline_mmr6y4q0lz1qz4rgp.gif
Dominique is my transfer student, and a darling. She transferred from Durmstrang, and is excited to be attending Hogwarts New Zealand as a Gryffindor. Dominique is friendly, bubbly, feminine and a little sassy when she has to be. Above all, she is kind, and hates upsetting people. She always has a positive thing to say about others and generally likes to brighten up an area when she arrives. When annoyed, she is a bit hot-headed and will yell and throw things, but this is very rare. Otherwise, she's just happy to hang out, have fun and build people up. She has a lot of self-esteem and confidence, and so enjoys bringing people up to her level of confidence, and attempting to subdue those that would be cruel to others. She's a pure blood, and so lacks the understanding of a lot of muggle concepts, but is always willing and ready to learn!

She's involved in a love plot already, but does not have a final. We'd have to talk it out. Friends and enemies welcome!
tumblr_mcbpyuyrBV1rzst6uo1_500.gif

Evander is one of my first years. He is a Slytherin, and while he knows little of the houses, is totally fine with being in the house of green. His most defining characteristic is that he is a part-goblin, but he tries to not let this affect him. he was raised to be independent and to not treat himself as a victim. He is highly determined to prove that he can function in the real world, but sometimes lapses back into the childish belief that it doesn't really matter, as long as he's good. He can be very stubborn, and hates being told that he can't do something. Depending on the situation, he can be quite shy, but will usually be a small ball of energy, ready to show what he can do. He is proud and will refuse to accept help for something that is simple to others, but when it comes to school work or such, he is happy to ask for help. He's sweet, and quite altruistic once befriended, but actually becoming his friend, and not merely someone he favours, can be quite difficult.

I'd love for Evander to have some friends. Enemies are cool as well - but he is not one to be bullied, he is perfectly capable of standing up for himself - and others if need be. Love is not needed, as he's only 11, but future plotting's totally fine!

hi darling, it's me again :p i just can't resist posting here!
here are some of my ideas!</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">victoria x dexter ;
chatterboxes were NEVER victoria's thing. when she wants to talk, she makes
sure people are listening to her and she alone and most of the time, victoria
simply has something to say about things in general. so imagine vee having
a difficult time trying to voice her opinion out, but she experiences being
verbally squashed by dexter's chatter and finally, she will snap at him because
he finally got to her nerves. he could scold her for being somewhere forbidden
like the forest or the cliffs? or maybe he would see her wading in the lakefront
and just keep talking about how it's dangerous to be in mysterious waters and
finally vee will tell him to loosen the hell up because he is too imaginative about
things. then, victoria will smash it to his face that his childish imagination has
to go because he is ridiculous with it. gah, victoria is such a b*tch and killjoy!

victoria x dominique ;
THESE TWO ARE SO ADORABLE! i dunno man but i really see victoria as more of
the negative influence and dominique having the positive side in their sistership.
maybe a thread where dominique reveals about her crush and so does victoria?
girly gushing is in order but it does not have to be a long thread! rapidfire's cool!
<i>
</i>

Okay, so I have no idea why I never suggested this before, but what about Willow and Dexter? He is exactly the kind of person that would annoy the heck out of her, however, I also think that he could be just annoying enough that it would grow on her and she would find it endearing (WAAAAY in the future) so I think we should roleplay them, see how it goes, they could be friends or enemies or anything really, I just think we should give it a go?

Tenilee, you have so many Slytherins! xD

Anyways, I have two plots if you are interested. The first would be Abel and My Claire-Bear!

tumblr_ma3dbjIxLD1qdcynn.gif

You know Claire, so i don't think I need to describe her. She is sweet just like Abel, but is more outgoing, and is super talkative. She loves making new friends, even though lately she's been so down in the dumps because of her parents divorce, and beng moved to a different school and all. For all the upcoming events we have panned I'd love her to have more than just Sammy as a friend. They could always meet on a Brightstone weekend. I can see Claire trying to break him from his shell, because that's what she does!

--

Next I have my firstie, Prudence for Evander!

Raffey.jpg

Prudence is a brave little lion, with a heart of gold. She wouldn't say a thing about his size because that's the way she was raised. I could see them both studying and maybe adventuring together, as Prue can be very convincing when it comes to going out and adventuring. I really just want to play around with the two of them to see where it goes; who knows, they may be a perfect friendship.

Arty! :hug:
Dexter & Vee
I'm not sure if Dexter would scold her for doing something 'dangerous'. He's quite impulsive himself, and would more likely drag her into something stupid, such as the Forbidden Forest. However, one thing that would get him to scold her was iffy found her doing something horrible and mean, or just downright idiotic. But anyway, her going off at him would definitely frazzle him, he has never actually had someone yell at him before. :p
Dom & Vee
All I'm going to say is YES!

Teigan! :hug:
Dexter & Willow
If this is set after the rp of Dexter and Victoria - depending on what's said (and how meanie-pants Vee turns out to be :r ) then he may be waaaaay more endearing than normal. But anyway, he would definitely try to be her friend, and it can get hard to ignore or hate someone that wants nothing more than to be your friend! xD

My Darling! :hug:
I have so many more Slytherins. I have like, seven. If I did all of their classes, perhaps Slytherin will win the cup again. xD But anyway,
Abel & Claire
I quite like this. Since she's from another school, he may be more open with her for the simple fact that it will not in any way impact on his school life. He would not really expect to have to worry about a girl from Beauxbatons, you know? Although her genuine niceness would be something that would suss him out a little, as he does not have much experience in the department of trusting. But on a Brightstone weekend, I think it may very we'll be possible to separate him from his bestie and get them hanging out. :p (he really needs to be separated from Killua xD )
Evander & Pruedence
Evander would definitely be up for fun. Being an only child, he often had to rely on the occasional play date or gathering of his relatives to hang out with other children - so he is always prepared to run off and have fun.

As long as you promise me we'll fiinish all our othr plotting :r. I will set somthing up when it gets closer to the weekend for Claire and Abel. As for Evander, would you like to discuss a bit about their adventuring, or shall I throw him into something?

</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">victoria x dexter ;
so the one way for him to have a go at her is to see her doing mean stuff? pft,
that's easy for victoria in her small ways! i thought about it and just thought
he could have caught her in the act incendio-ing a first year's diary entry or
something as similar. like, they'll come across a group of first years and victoria
will be extra irritable that day and to shut them up, she'll send some fire their
way so they could stop. then dexter could wait for these group to just leave &
confront her about it. then he could say she ruined the imaginative fun of the
children? then vee will tell him to snap out of it and defend herself! yeah or meh?

victoria x dominique ;
ooh, ooh, i'd looove to start it if you don't mind! i'll put it up probably in their dorm!
<i>
</i>

Cole:
Feel free to throw Evander in anywhere. I'll think something up! :D

Arty:
We've already got Dominique and Victoria going. If you like, I can do something for Vee and Dex. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back