Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Hello,

I am in need of some friends for James here as he currently has none I mean very few at the moment :D . He is open to making friends with hogwarts students as well for school break threads and vacation plots of sorts. Durmstrange students are also welcome though you may find it far more difficult to be friends with James since he is far more less aggressive then the average student at that school. Here is a link to his bio for all those who are interested in a meeting and wanting to learn more about Jamie! ^_^

Link to Bio

I have Praneil here who could be his friend. he is a sixth year Beauxbatton he comes from india. he is funny and always takes the light hearted way with life. he is beater on one of the school quidditch teams, and i cant think of anything else to say. for more info please see his bio (it should be linked in the sig).

I would love to rp with Praneil! James is a super fan of quidditch thoughhe find the sport far to aggressive to be anything more than a spectator at though he has never told anyone he is a fan. There is an open thread in Beauxbaton if you wish to join in or we can start another thread if you like.

I will join the open thread if you want. i did consider joining it before. however i wont post till this evening (my time) as i am meant to be doing my assignment. :r

I have Lilith! Shes the caption of one of the teams. She's seeker and super bubbly. I don't have a bio as of yet going to start working on hers tomorrowish. Not to sure. But yes she is very friendly and just a nice person all around.

I have replyed to the open thread (whilst having my lunch break <_< )

Well nice to meet you Eden, and Jamie would love to meet you as well though I do not know if it matters much but Jamie is a fourth year and if that is find then you are more then welcome to join my open thread in Beauxbaton with Praneil :)

Not at all I will go jump on Lilith and go join the rp!

twin I do not mind the age difference so we can set up a thread!

a normal encounter would be okay... I mean if they saw each other it could just be that the recognize each other from Beaux but since Jamie is a little on the shy side he would not have talked to an older student unless talked to... it can be set up anywhere really as well

Sounds perfect!!

hmmm.... i guess since you asked nicely! do you have any idea how you want them to meet or where

okay Praniel and Lilith, I have responed.

Is there anyone else interested, your character does not have to go the Beaux to meet Jamie and Durmmies are welcome as well!

I have Sequinne here or Quin for short...You may know more about her here...Basically,you will be able to see who she needs as of the moment..

I am interested willing to try it out as long as you do not mind that Jamie is a few years older, incidentally if they get along fine then he would view you as more of "A little sister" due to the small age gap.

I have a character, Valerie Rundusk, who is very shy, but is starting to open up. She is in her 8th year at Beuaxbatons, and she is going to be a healer, at St. Mungo's. She loves reading and sometimes hides inn her animagus form, an otter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back