Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hey ^_^

So Kate is currently pregnant with her first child and while she is very excited she is also very,very nervous. Of course she will have Stefan to support and help her and they will raise the kid together.

But I was maybe thinking it might be nice for her to meet someone who is already a parent? Someone who could give her some advice during and after the pregnancy? They'd develop into friends then or whatever?

Age wouldn't really be an issue here as long as they've had kids!

Also if anyone has any other ideas related to this let me know! ^_^

Thank you! :wub:

Hi!

I have Arisa here whose son, Spencer, is almost two years old. Arisa is generally a bright, and cheerful person on top of being a healer so she would love to pass on some knowledge. They are both former Hufflepuffs so I think they could get along well. Let me know what you think!

I have two mothers, but they are both way older than Kate so feel free to say no- Kingsley here who just had her third child and Irene Finch who has two girls. Irene still isn't fond of children in general, so Kate might not hear great things about motherhood from her. :p

Arisa and Kate
Hey! That would be perfect! ^_^ They'd definitely have a good bit to bond over and Kate would love the advice!

Cyndi and Kate
I might be nice to get some advice or experience from people in different stages and with different amounts of kids? So I think it might be nice for them to meet maybe after Cyndi sees Kate struggling or something like that?

Irene and Kate
This could be interesting. I don't mind trying something and seeing how it works?

I happen to have Galaxy Sith who will be married soon, lost her first babies father, and has a second baby now. She knows things about birthing babies - so she could probably be a lot of help.

I have Riley~! They were in the same year-ish right? Definitely went to school together.

Hey Donna!

They weren't too far apart year wise. Be perfect!

Would you mind starting or will I?

Hey Cole, I'm so sorry I didn't see your post! That would be great! I can start one if you like, or would you like to?

Thank you Sammy, I'll get to it there!

Hey,

Cassi here is available for rp. She's a mother of two but currently just one, Cassiopeia is Firmiana's mom and a five year old. Though, the Slytherin doesn't know that yet. Anyways, Cassi is also a muggle and wizarding pediatric neonatalologist, her career says it all when it comes to children but she still thinks that she's not good with them because of Firmiana.

I would think good friends will be appropriate for the two of them? Or whatever you suggest? I'm up for anything.

If you would like to start it Jo that would be super awesome! You can PM it to Galaxy so I can go and reply if you'd like, or leave it here!

Hehehe, let's go with whoever gets to it first? :r

Cassiopeia and Kate
I'm not gonna lie I had to look up what a neonatalologist was :r but that sounds awesome! We can see how things pan out during the topic anyways! Would you like to start something or will I?

Galaxy and Kate
Perfect, will do! ^_^

Riley and Kate
Haha okay, no problem! xD

So I had a surprisingly large amount of free time today so I was able to get these two up! Hope they are okay and let me know if anything needs to be changed! ^_^

Galaxy and Kate
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11557949/1/

Riley and Kate
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11557911/1/#new

Kate Moon-Archer said:
Cassiopeia and Kate
I'm not gonna lie I had to look up what a neonatalologist was :r but that sounds awesome! We can see how things pan out during the topic anyways! Would you like to start something or will I?

Galaxy and Kate
Perfect, will do! ^_^

Riley and Kate
Haha okay, no problem! xD

So I had a surprisingly large amount of free time today so I was able to get these two up! Hope they are okay and let me know if anything needs to be changed! ^_^

Galaxy and Kate
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11557949/1/

Riley and Kate
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11557911/1/#new

xD if the ic is going to end up a healer might as well pick a specialty that has a weird name. Anyways, ill start one after work. Will pm you the link.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back