Calling all first years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hariah Meadow

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
Hariah has a few acquaintances but I want her to have a few more friendships being developed.
This applies to both new friends and the people she speaks to already :)

[ul]
[li]So i'm looking for someone to be her girl best friend because at the moment all she has are boy friends.</LI>

[li]I would also really like a boy best friend?

[li]Maybe a girl who she doesn't get along with that well, it would be good for Hariah to have some conflict. She's used to everyone being very nice and all friendly around her.

[li] Saying that a boy who she doesn't like would be good too I think.

[li] I think potentially a crush, maybe one that is not reciprocated?

[li] Someone who likes her perhaps? I know they are really young but this could lay some groundwork for later years.

[li] A mutual liking? Someone who she can flirt/joke with shamelessly? Or this could link in with the person who doesn't like her back and they would give her false hope, you know, do it on purpose.

[li] I would also LOVE a friend that's the type of person who doesn't intentionally get her into trouble but convinces her to do reckless things.

<LI>[li] An annoyance, who she just puts up with but gets sick of easily?
[/li][/ul]

Yeah it's a pretty comprehensive list, but just tell me if you feel like we could RP something together, or you have any other ideas, Thanks :D

I can offer up Duncan as maybe a 'type of person who doesn't intentionally get her into trouble but convinces her to do reckless things' (I'm intending for him to grow far more reckless, come his second year), maybe a best friend, though he doesn't really understand girls. He won't think of girls other than friends/enemies until he's at least twelve, if not thirteen or older still. He's a bit immature, and he comes across as arrogant and desperate to cause trouble, when actually he is (though he hides it) a caring guy, loyal to his friends, and just seeking the most adrenaline pumped fun he can find.

If you can think of something else for them, I would be happy to know. They've already met (on the train to Hogwarts) and I'm sure they would have met at other times, like lessons, or in the common room, so I guess that could save quite a large chunk of time. :)

I can offer Damien for a best boy friend. I think they are getting along well from their current rp and I think they could both relate because they have had a sort of family conflict during their childhood. They also really like music and they are in the same house? hse is te type of person Damien will be able to fully trust eventually and tell her everything about his past and over the summer he is going to go through a rough time and he would need someone to tell and help him though.If you have any ideas tell me ;)

I have JazzyMae here and she can be a friend to Hariah. She very kind and intelligent and she needs some friends too.

Duncan: Oh okay yeah, that sounds great! Just what I was looking for! She'd be more likely to trust you since she's met you before, like on the train, and therefore be more willing to trust your judgement and do reckless things! :D She's got a new found freedom at Hogwarts so she's milking it to the point of doing stupid things and not really thinking about the consequences. Especially if she's doing it with friends. I think Hariah would class him as a good friend by doing things like this with him, even if they do get into trouble. So yeah, i'll PM you and set up an RP, thanks :D

Damien: Yeah that would be perfect, they have a lot in common so it would be very easy for them to trust each other and get close through this. That sounds fine, Hariah would happily oblige! :D

JazzyMae: Okay cool, that sounds fine, she needs more girl friends haha. Would you like to start the RP? :)

I can start the RP if you prefer that. :) Is there a specific place you want Hariah and JazzyMae to meet?

I know Andrea and Hariah still have on going rp's but I thought maybe she could be a girl best friend for her. Andrea would love to have Hariah as her bestie since she doesn't have a girl best friend both at school and at home. What do you think?

I also have Sienna Matios here. She could be the girl that Hariah doesn't get along with. She's a bit of a spoiled brat so maybe it is a good idea for her to have enemies at school since she has a lot back home.

That's about it. Tell me what'you think.

Sienna: Yes Andrea would be a good best friend for Hariah! We'll work on that! :)
Yes that sounds fine, Hariah does need some conflict. Would you like to start the RP? :)

Here, I have my lovely Andy Austin.
Andy is very opinionated, and genuinely does stuff wrong just for the hell of it. Some people call it rebellion, she calls it fun; she loves to be adventurous. Andy can be quite bossy, in the sense that her impatience will 'force' her to be bossy. But if the person didn't want to do it, she would do it herself. (If that makes sense)
Andy just wants to have fun, and wants everyone else around her to have fun also.
Let me know if she'd fit into Hariah's life ^_^

I can offer up my first year Isabella Pisces up to be a girl who Hariah doesn't get along with that well. Isabella can be very mean, sly, and selfish at times. She often likes to trick people into getting what she wants if she can't get it any other way. At times she can be very bossy and demanding too. She can be nice if you are her friend but she's very hard to get along with in the first place. Most of the time people who are overly nice or good-natured tend get on her nerves more quickly so her and Hariah might not get along.
How does that sound? Let me know.

Shotgun best friend/ gets into trouble/ Napoleon can probably get on her nerves from time to time as well. :D I'd be interested in a possible romance but not for a few years, it doesn't fit Napoleon's personality to like any girls at the moment.

Andy: Yeah she could maybe be a friend for Hariah? She is adventurous and likes to have fun too. So maybe they could meet each other while looking for 'fun' or something?

Isabella: That would be great yeah! She's only met reasonably nice people at the moment so it would be good for her to meet someone who is not very friendly. Hariah is quite friendly so Isabella may get annoyed with her easily. Would you like to start the RP?

Napoleon: Yeah! Sounds good! Since the Kitchens they should probably plan to go somewhere else! That's totally fine :) We should finish off the RP and then discuss a new one! :)

That sounds good for Andy :) Would you like to start? :)

I have a few first years but what their relationships could be with Hariah I'm not too sure. We shall begin with Delilah Richarde. Delilah is sort of a strange character because she believes that there is a curse placed upon her family and that she will die before she turns twenty so she's sort of grieving over herself. She's also fairly lonely because the only person she knows is Jay Finch and he's just a reminder of the death of one of her sister's. In addition to her being a depressing butt trumpet Delilah is the daughter to the former American President of Magic so she's kind of skeptical of pretty much everyone because she's been raised with reporters flashing cameras in her face. Delilah is also used to getting her way so she can be pretty bossy without realizing it so that could get on people's nerves without understanding why.

Next I have Hippolyta Bennett who is my first year Puff. She is a Hufflepuff for a reason. You see, Poly needs people to be happy with her and when they aren't she gets very upset so she rarely says no to people. She is also quite pessimistic but no one would really know this because she doesn't want people to be mad at her. At first glance Poly is a bit of a Mary-Sue but she's really not, it would just take someone pushing her to be honest with herself and them to realize it. If you have any questions about them, let me know.

Hariah Meadow said:
Sienna: Yes Andrea would be a good best friend for Hariah! We'll work on that! :)
Yes that sounds fine, Hariah does need some conflict. Would you like to start the RP? :)
Well, I still have an exam next week so I won't be able to reply or start anything but I'll PM you as soon as I'm done.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back