Call Me Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Lovre

OOC First Name
Annie
comic_green_arrow_tv_cast_willa.jpg
CoreyLynnLovre

Hi everyone! :D So I have Corey here my lovely beauxbatons girl. She is in need of some serious relationships, not only does she not have a boyfriend or final, she also needs friends. She lives in New Zealand when not at school, so it doesn't really matter where they meet. Corey is a very fun athletic girl, she loves playing Quidditch and dancing. She is also very good at karate, but only uses that when necessary ;)
She is pretty strait forward, but a very nice girl non the less. She had a hearing disability when she was younger which is why she didn't have many friends but has since been cured. So now that she's older I just want some fun people for her to be around and a guy that is going to care about her. Her other interest include playing piano, she loves to get lost in the music and just be herself. So if anyone has any ideas for a relationship with Corey please post here or PM me on any Annie account, I'm open to just about anything :)
Thanks!
~Annie :hug:

Carly+Rae+Jepsen+PNG.png

LauraRaySimone
My Newest Character Laura (age:18) also needs relationships. She isn't very nice, and is verry sarcastic. But around the right people she would be a good friend besides the rudeness. I haven't set up her CD yet but will soon. I think as time goes on she will really open up to one good friend, so I would like to find a best friend soon. Possibly a guy? Either way I also want a guy to get to know her and be a romantic interest and hopefully a final for later on. So enemies are welcome, but I would like more friends at the moment. Laura is a singer (I know it's corny) But has never thought about going pro, if there are others interest I would be willing to start a band.
I think that's all for now.
P.S She's from France and just recently moved back to NZ :p
Thanks Again :)

So, I could pair up Laura with Galaxy. maybe she could become a sort of frenimie? Be a bad influence on her and try and make her less motherly? Since Galaxy is a little gullible, it could work at first, maybe? Whattya think?

</FONT>
<FONT font="monaco">I have a friend for Corey; Natalya Turner. She is 15 and goes to Durmstrang currently. She's generally a very nice person, she's quite a maternal and can be quite a girly girl when it comes to shopping and the like but when someone annoys her or hurts someone she loves she is more than happy to open up a can of verbal whoop-@ss on them :)

What do you think?​

Summer :wub: I think she sounds like just the kind of friend that Corey needs :) Would you like me to start something?

Victor Dodge. He could maybe be a friend to Laura as he can be very cruel to people too. He is a bassist. He is alone most of the time, so he decided to take up and instrument. He enjoys rap as well. I was thinking that could help the two become friends. He was born and raised in France, but he is in New Zealand because his mother come from there originally. He is also a Quidditch player. Tell me what you think. :)

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Awesome, that would be great Annie :)
I will warn you now though, I may be a bit rubbish at replying at the minute as I'm moving house and the internet won't be up until the 17th of July.​

Victor: Yeah I think the music could really bring them together :) Would you like to start something?

Summer: I will start in the morning being as it's pretty later here, and I don't mind about the moving and such we can always wait a bit :)

I can start something. Then I will post the link here. :)
Here it is! :)

Yeah, i'll go ahead and start in a little bit, sorry it took so long to reply.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back