Call it Coincidence or Destiny. Your choice.

Bituin San Buenaventura

Accidental Magic Reversal Squad
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
When Bituin was headed home from work on April 28th, 2044 nothing seemed out of place in her life. It was a normal Thursday evening, still earlier enough that she could get plenty done before heading to bed. She had a small flat in Obsidian Harbour, a cat inside who always greeted her at the door and a roommate who worked on the same floor as her in the Ministry. While things seemed at peace in her life she knew things were missing. Just last year she had reconnected with an old school friend from her first few years of school, Indiana Night. The woman had been living with Bituin's old boyfriend at that time. It had come to a surprised to Bituin but she hadn't truly thought of the boy she had dated once for a long time. Since her relationship with Tybalt she had been in a few others. She dated another Ravenclaw but their minds constantly battled with each other and she grew tired of the relationship quickly. There were a few others, nothing very serious. Right now she was on a hiatus from dating. For her that was fine, she enjoyed spending time with her friends from work, after work going out drinking and having a merry time.

Bituin had grown a lot since her school days. While people still called her a very sweet person, it was more from habit then a personality trait. Not that she had necessarily turned cynical but the woman recognized that not everyone was worth being nice to. She didn't bother with her looks much, using mostly eyeliner and mascara on her face and kept her her hair long and straight these days. While walking she paused outside Ollivander's Wand Shop remember her first time buying a wand. Bituin was lucky and still had that same wand to this day. Smiling the woman wondered if she'd ever bring a kid herself here to buy a wand. Her older sister at the moment was the closest to having a kid, being in a long term relationship with a guy. Bituin was sure the guy was being pestered everyday for an engagement ring by her sister. She didn't talk to Josefina much these days, she heard most of her sister's life from their mother. Shaking her hand Bituin continued to head down the street.

Tybalt couldn't believe how fast time seemed to be flying by, it seemed like just the other day he'd been graduating, but now he was in obsidian harbour finding a gift for his sister's graduation. He wasn't sure what to get her, what was an appropriate gift for him to buy for his little sister. He thought about all the different things that she liked, that he could buy for her, but it just seemed so weird. He was happy, his life was going well, he was somewhat sad that Indiana was no longer living him, but he was happy in his career path, he was happy with his friends and he enjoyed being an uncle to his cousin's three child, the oldest Mason and the two little girls that had been born during the winter months. It was a nice life. now his sister was graduating and he was so nostalgic, he would be returning to the school for her graduation, and for at least another 8 years there would be no Archer at Hogwarts in the form of a student at the very least. Ty had a rare morning off, and he'd decided he would try to find something.

The brunette ran a hand through his hair as he made his way down the street. He had though about getting her some quidditch stuff, things that she would use in the future, he'd heard rumblings from her in the last lesson that she was going for a specific team, and that enthralled the boy who'd left quidditch behind as soon as he'd left school. The man was just about to walk past ollivander's without a second thought when he spotted a woman that he'd only given small thoughts about in the last few years. "Bituin?" he asked tentatively, taking a few steps towards her. Tybalt hadn't thought about her in years, well, when he did it was a brief of thought what had become of her. He was smiling politely, they'd been kids when they'd dated, he was beyond all of that. Happy to see her, curious about her life, and not at all surprised at how beautiful she'd become, "Look at you! It's been a while," he hoped she remembered who he was. Of course he was old, but aside from being in his twenties , not much had really changed for him since then. God, how odd this day was

Bituin stopped, hearing her name the woman looked around. She would have guessed one of her co-workers had caught her in the street and was going to start talking about work to her. But, she didn't recognize the voice from the office. She just about gave up looking for the owner of the voice when she saw him. Tybalt Archer. She smiled at the young man standing there. Time suited him and he look very grown up and mature now but she saw the face eyes and smile she'd known from this old school friend years ago. She brushed her hair over her shoulder, a habit that came with her elbow length hair. Bituin was surprised to see Tybalt here, she hadn't thought he'd stay in the area after school, but she knew from Indiana that he had. Truthfully, she hadn't really thought about what he'd do after school at all. She never did get to chat with him before graduation and then she went back to live with her mom for a little bit. "Hey!" Bituin said to her old friend. She thought about giving him a hug but with her one arm holding a bunch of work papers and binders she thought better of it.

The young women glanced around wondering if Indiana was anywhere around. She had seen the other woman not long ago and was told the two were living together. She wondered if that was the same now and if they had rekindled their relationship to more than just friends. Briefly she closed her eyes and rid her mind of those thoughts. It wasn't her business what type of relationship they had and neither would she be too bothered by them being in a relationship or not. Bituin hadn't truly been in love with Tybalt. He had been a wonderful first boyfriend for her but they were kids when they dated. "It has, it has been awhile. Working near here then or just visiting?" The young woman asked Tybalt starting with a basic casual conversation question she could think of. She didn't know if Indiana had told him about their meeting and what she was doing for work or not. And honestly, she couldn't remember if Indiana had even told her what Tybalt was doing for work, if she had told her that is.

Tybalt was so surprised to see her, and in fact he was pretty happy about it too. He had always thought about how they'd left things, just children kind of floating through. It had been so long since they'd talked, but it was all water under the bridge, if he'd had any bad feelings they were entirely gone now, instead all he had was joy over seeing her again. It was surreal in a way, he noted the papers in her arms and was sure that she was probably doing something for work, or at the very least going to or from work. He on his day off obviously didn't carry anything he didn't need to. He couldn't help but wonder what had become of her, what she had been doing with her life so far. if she was married, had children, or was still finding their place. However, she beat him to it, asking him what he was doing in Obsidian Harbour. Tybalt smiled, "I'm a healer at St. Mungo's," he pointed in the general direction of where that was. He was proud of what he had made of himself, proud because he'd worked hard to achieve it. There was no sense in not being proud, "I'm in the magical bugs department,"

Tybalt couldn't help but glance her over again, how odd it was to be seeing her, "What about you? Just visiting or working?" he returned the question to her with a fondness in his tone, motioning to the papers she had in her arms, he could assume that she was probably working but didn't really want to do such a thing. Maybe the papers had nothing to do with any job she might have, it just seemed unlikely to be so. He wanted to assume that she was doing something with her life that she was as proud of as he was proud of his own achievements. The man shook his head slightly and laughed, "I'm trying to find a present for my sister's graduation, it's blowing my mind that as I think about how Hogwarts was, that I run into you," he knew it was purely coincidence, but it still was difficult to wrap his mind around, "Tell me about how your life's been?" he asked her, hoping he wasn't prying but keen to get to her a bit, now that they were both adults, "You got time for coffee?"

Bituin was surprised to see Tybalt out and about. He was the first schoolmate she had run into for awhile now and it seemed odd how vastly changed things were now in their adulthood. She had always thought the friends she made a school would be there forever. But as time went on everyone drifted apart and made new friends and got jobs all over the world. She never had hated Tybalt for how things ended, they both had gotten busy and she was so caught up in school work that it seemed silly to try to find time for someone else who was constantly busy as well. She nodded as he talked about his work. For some reason it struck her as odd that the kid who always got bullied grew up wanting to help others. But again, it wasn't that odd, in a way he was helping others through their problems like he had gotten help. Bituin always felt bad that her older sister had bullied Tybalt so. It hadn't been fair and she still didn't know why Josefina did it, why Tybalt was the one she had singled out and tormented their first few years of school. Eventually it stopped and they could have had a nice relationship but at that point they had started drifting away from each other. Bituin hadn't known what it took to be a girlfriend when she dated Tybalt. It took her a few more relationships even after to learn what love really was and how relationships were really meant to be.

Bituin laughed looking down at her arms. She was caught out on the street with all her paperwork from work. "Working, at the ministry actually. Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. We work close with the Obliviators, personally I couldn't ever wipe someone's memory, even if it was for their own good," Bituin said looking off recalling all the muggles she had seen wiped of their memories. Luckily, their hadn't been anything too major the team had worked on lately. Just a few small cases of a witch or wizard getting caught doing magic in front of a muggle. Most were accidental, luckily. Bituin glanced over at the wand shop again as Tybalt was saying how he had been thinking of the school. "I was actually just remembering when I first got my wand before you saw me. It seems so long ago now, but I had been pretty excited about the whole thing then." Bituin shook her head from her thoughts and glanced over at Tybalt. She was glad to have this chance to see him and catch up. So much had changed about him, he seemed more confident and assured in who he was now. The young woman could only hope to come off as well as he did. "Your sister's graduating? That's crazy. Is she the last Archer then?" Bituin questioned her old friend. She mostly asked to hear about his older cousin, she knew him and his then girlfriend had been pretty close and maybe got married. She couldn't remember the details about it all. But, she also wondered if Tybalt was planning on having kids, or already had them. Indiana hadn't said anything of the sort, and Bituin didn't think the two were actually together. "I have time for some coffee, let me just put these in my bag I guess, don't want any papers going missing, my boss would be crazy angry with me," Bituin said as she struggled a little bit putting her papers and folders into her bag.

Tybalt was genuinely curious about what she was now doing with herself and smiled at the fact she was working for the ministry, he wasn't sure why but to him the job certainly did suit her, the ministry was more than lucky to have someone like Bituin as part of their team. Of course his entire knowledge of her personality was based up what he'd known about her when they were kids, and they were far from it. She could be entirely different but from how she spoke of the job she couldn't imagine that being true, "That's pretty amazing, you must see so many amazing things," he commented, though he loved his job he couldn't help but think about how cool it might be to work in the ministry. He liked dealing in magical bugs, though it was a lot of the same, there was just something he found fun and rewarding about helping people. Though like her he couldn't imagine wiping someone's memory, "I think I'd hate to wipe someone's memory too, I spend so much time helping people, it would feel weird to then wipe their memory," the man said thinking for a moment about it.

Ty looked at the shop they were close to, getting their first wands seemed like so long along, "It's been years since I thought about buying my first wand, I'm pretty sure I barely reached the top of the counter," Tybalt joked, he'd been a rather small child but in his mind he couldn't quite remember how small he'd been, just that he had been small. The man couldn't help joke about it, it did seem like so long ago, he still used the same wand, but it was incredible how much time had passed since then. Tybalt nodded at her statement, "Yeah, it's crazy, she's all grown up, I can't deal with it," he laughed lightly, "She's the last Archer for now, my cousin's had three children, so in a few years there will be more Archers at the school," the healer joked, he loved his cousin's child, he called Tybalt Uncle and it was just about the most amazing thing in his life. The little boy was adorable beyond belief, "Hows your sister fairing?" he asked politely, though he and Bituin's sister had never gotten along, there was no reason why he couldn't be polite about it, it had been so long, it didn't much matter what had happened in the past.

Certainly Tybalt was glad that she agreed to coffee, though he had plenty of things to do with his day, it seemed only right that he would spend a little time with Bituin, if only for old times sake. He smiled at her, "No problem," he said, waiting for her to have done so when she was, he pointed towards the coffee shop, beginning to walk in that direction. His mind was in slight disbelief, "I can't believe I've run into to you today, what are the chances!" the man chuckled, "Hows life for you then? Treating you well, any love?" he found it hard to believe that a woman as beautiful as Bituin would have trouble finding love, but finding love or a relationship he knew could be hard.

Tybalt was impressive to Bituin, as kids he always managed a smile and was kind to everyone even if it bit him in the back end later. Now, he was a Healer, a job so important it took years after school just to have the title of Healer. She shook her head at his insisting her job was interesting. "Oh yes, reversing magic that wasn't meant to be done very impressive. I've seen the leftovers of kid's first time of magic in public areas, pets with new body parts of different animals, just crazy stuff." Bituin explained a few of the things she saw, leaving out the more grotesque images that came up in her mind. The woman wasn't surprised by Ty's thoughts matching her's on wiping the minds of people. They had been pretty similar in their personalities when they were younger and going into a healer she could see how it might be hard for him to do such a thing. She didn't like taking something that wasn't her own, like memories. And the black stare afterwards, she always felt bad when people saw things they shouldn't of whenever she was out on a scene.

Bituin glanced at Tybalt while he looked at the shop. She remember one of the first things he had ever told her was about his little sister. They had been talking about their Quidditch positions and he mentioned he would teach his sister Lydia to fly. Bituin blushed at the memory, her mind flashing forward to the Christmas invitation and then to her first kiss, the one Tybalt had planted on her with no warning. "I remember you cousin, we went to his for Christmas one year, I don't think his wife, well girlfriend was there however," Bituin mentioned surprised to here there would be more Archer's after all. After all this time she couldn't believe she still remembered those moments. But, they had been pretty important memories for the young Ravenclaw. Bituin's attitude changed the moment he mentioned her sister. "We don't...talk much. She's dating some guy these days. Pretty sure she's gone off and joined gang or something," Bituin rolled her eyes. She had outgrown her childhood annoyance of her older sister but she still didn't like the person Josefina was. She didn't plan on continuing a conversation about her sister.

"Blue is like a summer's breeze. Here and then gone after a moment, you wishing it would come back. Lighter blue is more like taking a dip in ice cold water. Freezing, sending chills to your bones, goosebumps on your skin, your eyes," Bituin said, finally coming up with a way to describe Tybalt's eyes to him, after all this time. She could feel the chill in her body as she looked into his eyes. It hadn't even changed, that sort of excitement she got from seeing him. Bituin smiled and shook her head looking at the ground with a laugh. Maybe it was just the winter air on her skin but she had goosebumps on her arms once again. She figured it was just memory residue that caused the same reaction she used to get from looking in his eyes as a young girl or anytime he called her by the nickname he created for her. "Sorry. I just..from the the night we met, I couldn't tell you what the color blue was like," Bituin muttered staring off at the wand shop not looking towards Tybalt. She hadn't a real reason to feel nervous about what she said. She still did, always too cautious about her words, so unlike her older sister.

Bituin began to follow her old friend towards the coffee shop. "Life is good. Work, eat, sleep and repeat," she muttered as there really wasn't more going on in her life. She hadn't planned on changing that anytime soon either. She was gunning for a better position in the department but she had a few more years until she was qualified for any higher up management position. She glanced over at the question about love, she laughed and shook her head not answering. Her last relationship was, nearly a year ago now, any heartache she had felt about it was long gone now. What is meant to be, will be; Bituin often told herself this when she thought of her relationships ending. "I'm guessing your life is pretty hectic, what with healing people and then going home to Indiana," Bituin replied, and almost before she knew it the little fact that she had known about him was out in the open when she hadn't even meant to tell him she knew. It would have been better to let him share that with her. Bituin knew she should have told him from the beginning of seeing him that she had seen Indiana awhile ago. The young woman had nothing to say after knowing her tone might have come out a bit jealously even with her light laugh she threw in.

Tybalt couldn't imagine what it was like to see such things, but he had still seen plenty of odd things during his time as a healer in training bouncing around the different departments, the odd things he saw were now a different odd, they were to do with weirdness in the how the illness presented, and though he loved the challenge it was nothing like what he'd seen in other areas, he did prefer it that way though. He smiled at her, and nodded along as she spoke of her sister, he knew they hadn't been particularly close but he was still polite enough to ask and a part of him was genuinely curious about what the other girl was up to nowadays. The man nodded his head at her and was slightly taken aback by what she said, he cocked his head a little trying to figure out what she was talking about, what she meant, but he couldn't understand, at least until she finished. His eyes, he still wasn't sure what had brought it on but he guess that it probably had a lot to do with the fact they were both thinking of times once passed. The past, remembering little pieces of what had happened.

Tybalt clearly didn't remember that as well as she did, because though he believed her, he didn't remember it happening. He smiled at her, "Oh, I didn't remember that," he told her with no mocking or disinterest in his tone as if he really had enjoyed thinking about it and what she'd said. He nodded at her comment, "Work, eat, drink, sleep and repeat," he amended jokingly. He didn't quite know what to make of it, but he took it to surely mean much like himself she had had difficulties in love. Too busy to date, too busy to do anything bar work really. Tybalt's shifts could get really intense, but it was a good thing that he did thoroughly enjoy it. The man smiled his friend with a little shrug, he pondered for a moment if she believe he and Indiana were dating, but wasn't sure whether to address it, "Indiana moved out recently, so it's back to just me," he told her hoping that both indicated that she was no longer living with him but also that she was not anything more than a friend to him. He got to the door of the coffee place first and held it open to her, "What do you want to drink?" he asked, offering with an off handed gesture to pay for the drink, "Gotta put what they pay me to some use,"

Bituin couldn't help but to snort at Tybalt's version of life. From how she remember Indiana and the story of her time after school she didn't find it very surprising the two had spent time in each other's company. "Well, good for you eating then drinking," Bituin said with a wink. Bituin thought of her co-workers some of them enjoyed going to the nearby bar after work and often invited her to go but she declined them every time. She wondered if she would have run into Tybalt there if she had agreed to go. Of course, Healers had very different schedules for work, she wondered how hard it really was. Tybalt looked a lot older than he did at graduation. Of course, they were still young but he looked like he had more years on him than he should. "Well, I'm glad Stefan and Kate, right? -are doing well. I'm assuming that's the cousin with the kids," she said as they headed into the coffee place. A lot of their talk was minimal, just like talking to her coworkers. She hadn't had a deep chat with anyone for quite sometime, her roommate wasn't very talkative.

The women's eyebrows raised at the comment of Indiana moving out. She wished the woman had talked to her, Indiana would make a far more interesting roommate than her current one. But, maybe Indiana wanted to live on her own or had a boyfriend or something. "Ah, must be a lot quieter when you're home then," Bituin said not meaning to be rude about her friend Indiana. Bituin was a lot calmer of a person than Indiana and she was sure Indiana knew that as well. "Oh, well. I guess I'll just take a coffee, black. Thanks," she said with a sweet smile up towards the man. If Indiana was gone she wondered if it meant he had any others he was interested in. Maybe some bartender at the pub he went to.

Tybalt couldn't help the smile that crossed his features at her joke, "Of course" he replied with a smile, he liked going out it was true, it was something that was easy to do with his co-workers or with friends, especially over his training days when he often just didn't have the time to sit down with friends for a full meal. Not that Ty would want to be doing anything else with his life. Much in the same way that he was sure Bituin felt the same, just without the drinking. Ty nodded, "Kate yeah," but there wasn't much more to add to that, they were fine and as far as he knew Bituin had no other siblings to talk about. Of course he'd talked about his cousin, but his cousin was more like a brother than anything else. The man did wonder how she'd been finding life outside of school, she'd clearly done well for herself but being in school and out were different things. There was a different pattern of life and certainly it had a lot less structure. He liked being out of school, though he'd enjoyed it, it had been amazing to be out of it.

However, Tybalt could admit that no longer having Indiana as a roommate made his flat a lot quieter than it had been. He had gotten used to someone else being there, gotten used to their mess, to the way they were in the flat. Now it was just him. he hadn't been looking for anyone else to move in, there seemed to be little point to it. He was able to make rent and it had worked with Indiana where it wouldn't work with others, "It is," he admitted with a shrug, "but I'm sure my sister will want to move in for a while, as she gets herself figured out so maybe that'll help it," Tybalt had no idea if she would or wouldn't but the offer would stand, it would always stand. He nodded at her order before walking to counter and getting two. Once he had two he held them in his hands and then walked back to where Bituin was still sat, "Here you are," the man said as he took his own seat, "Do you have a roommate or are you living alone?" the man asked, following the conversation they'd been having before he'd gone to get the coffee.

Bituin wondered what it was like to be in love and have children. Her mother always said it was her greatest job she had on Earth, but looking at Josefina it didn't seem as though parenting could be all that easy. Of course she remember Stefan to be a very nice older student and thought he'd do well at raising kids and most girls were gifted with mothering instincts that would help them raise their offspring. Bituin herself didn't see becoming a mother anytime soon. Not unless her sister had a child and was unable to raise it, then maybe would the child come to her. Not right now however, she was still young, too young to have a kid in her own mind.

Bituin listened to Tybalt talking about his sister. It must be nice to have a sibling who liked him so much they'd be okay living with him in his flat. She couldn't imagine sharing with Josefina any longer. One she moved out and moved down here she was happy to live on her own for awhile. Only recently did she find a roommate, they shared a pretty good sized place and both worked at the ministry, it was nice and worked out well for them. The woman she lived with was pretty close in age to herself, hadn't gone to Hogwarts New Zealand, so it was a new face to Bituin but she enjoyed her quiet roommate. Bituin picked up the coffee from his hands and held it under her nose taking in the smell of it. "Mmmm," she sighed putting it back on the table to let it cool down before sipping at it. "Thank you," she smiled her typical sweet smile towards her old friend. "I have a roommate, hasn't been very long now, we just moved into a place together recently. She's a nice girl, went to Hogwarts Scotland, works at the Ministry too, not in my department but that's alright, we wouldn't have anything to talk about at home if she did," Bituin said to Tybalt. It was interesting to see how his life was turning out for him now that he had finished school. She was proud to know a Healer, it was a great profession to work in, even if it was rough on hours and such. "Do you think you'll get married as young as Stefan did?" She asked wondering about his love life but not trying to press too much. It was a simple question and she wasn't even really sure what age Stefan was when he did end up marrying Kate, she thought it might have been fairly shortly after school but not completely sure.

Tybalt wrapped his own hands around his mug and smiled with ease at her. The warmth of the coffee and it's bitter scent reaching his nose, making him feel calm and happy. Making him feel better than he had in his desire to rush around and find a gift for him sister. Sitting with her was nice. He looked at her as she began speaking once more. Talking about the roommate she had currently. He nodded along with what she was saying and found it interesting, she was living with someone but perhaps it wasn't going overly well, but they got along. "Sometimes it takes a little time to settle into a routine that works," The man shrugged, he could understand it to a degree but he'd also spent most of his time living alone without anyone, so it wasn't so much of a big deal for him, he hadn't ever really experienced it. He raised the cup to his lips and took a small sip, almost choking on the burning hot liquid as she asked if he was going to marry as young as his cousin had. He was quick to swallow the coffee before laughing heartily. He didn't mean it badly, but he was in no position to be even thinking about marriage.

"God no!" he said still lightly chuckling, "I'm also fairly sure by this age he was already married, I think he got married at 22 maybe, so at 24 I'm a little behind," Tybalt thought about it, "I could have a child younger than him, but I'm also running down on time there. Plus that would mean I was in a relationship of any sort with a girl," he shook his head, still smiling and laughing, "I'm married to my work," Tybalt shrugged with a small smile as he said that. there was no other way of explaining it. The man smiled at her, "What about you?" he returned the question smiling at her, assuming that perhaps she might be dating but nothing else, unless it was and Tybalt was misreading all that she was saying.

Bituin took a sip of her coffee enjoying the richness of the taste and the energy it provided. She had a lot to do to prepare for a presentation the next day, the coffee would help her stay awake later into the night to finish. She nodded at what Tybalt said about getting into a routine. They did seem to have a routine going that was working, although the milk was always in a different place in the fridge each time Bitiun went to go get it. She could laugh about it now but when she was rushing in the morning to get to work and wanted the milk in her hot coffee, the fact the milk was no where to be seen, as it had gotten moved to the back on the bottom, it hadn't been very funny to her at all. She did have to laugh at Tybalt's reaction to her question, of course he was laughing as well. Bituin hadn't been too sure how young it was that Stefan gotten married, but her guess on near their current age had been slightly off. Twenty-two seemed very young to get married and now they already have children, that part of her, maybe, future seemed very far off. She could see marrying some other ministry employee, closer to thirty and then having children, one maybe two. Not already be married at her current age.

"Really? I guess you are behind!" Bituin said laughing at the thought of Tybalt finding a time turner to get his younger self a girlfriend and then wife, it was a brief thought. She found it interesting how his cousin hadn't had a kid during the first few years of marriage, seemed like the right thing to do when they married so young. "Well, I'd say get to work on that, but do we really want a little Tybalt running around? I'm joking, looking back you were a really nice innocent type of kid," she said in response reaching out and patting his hand lightly for a moment. While she knew Tybalt was busy with life and work it was surprising to her that he hadn't been in any relationships that lasted. He had been a very devoted boyfriend and she could see him not letting the next girl run away so easily. "Same as you, really. The only men I see regularly are balding middle-aged men, and while I wouldn't mind the balding part as that's just life, the age gap is a bit too much for me to be interested," Bituin said about her coworkers, not wanting to be rude since she had be given offers before to be taken out, but she always turned them down. She did find it interesting that he made it seem like he wasn't in any relationship with any girls out there. "Hosie will be getting married first it seems like," she said mentioning her sister again.

Tybalt laughed heartily with her, he was behind, they both were really. That and he couldn't imagine himself in Stefan's position, Tybalt had grown up fast, but not as fast as he was sure his cousin had which would fill some desire to marry so young. That and Tyablt had never been with a girl long enough to consider love. IN fact as he thought about it, his longest relationship had been with Bituin, which was a sorry state of affairs really, but since he wasn't too bothered by it, he was okay. He had no desires to get married yet, one day yes, but currently not. Instead he was happy to have a bit of freedom with his job, to work hard without the pressure of another person, or other people if there were children. But he did look forward to when such a day was true, "Oh we do not," Tybalt joked back easily with her, "He'd be all excited, running into things, probably love quidditch, which would be a nightmare," Tybalt was obviously exggerating but it was fun to joke about it knowing that it wasn't really a thing currently happening.

Tybalt was a little surprised that she was the same as him, but she'd been a ravenclaw and so many it was him not seeing it. He smiled at her, "Well, today you get to spend the time with me, a man who is hopefully not yet balding," Tybalt joked with a little smile, he knew that whomever ended up with Bituin would be happy, if she was anything like she'd been when they were kids then it would be easy. She was a friendly person, a kind person, a good person. He wondered if by her comment, Josefiina had actually managed to snare down a guy or girl for the future, "Well, good for her, and good luck to whomever she marries," the healer joked trying to keep it light and not insult bituin by making a joke about her sister. He was sure she'd agree and laugh with him, but it was never his intention to insult her, "Well, to being happily married to the job," he raised the coffee cup with her and smiled, a toast to their work filled future.

Bituin was glad to have this time with Tybalt. She had wondered what became of him and then seeing Indiana and hearing about him had brought him in her mind a bit more than she had let him before. She had a special place in her heart for Tybalt, he was her first kiss and boyfriend and while they had tried a relationship it had been hard for them and hadn't worked out. They had just been kids, after all. Now Bituin hoped he'd find someone in the future who could make him happy and complete his life. She'd hope the same for herself but she didn't think she'd find a guy out there. She laughed with him about how he imagines a mini-him would be. She thought it would be cute although she wondered how he would find it, raising a boy that probably would have his eye condition as well. It might be something he was avoiding by not being in a relationship with anyone, even if he didn't realize it. "I think you'd handle him fine, plus you're a healer so you can fix up any bump or bruise easily," she said.

Bituin had to laugh at his statement and slightly stood up to critique his hairline. "I don't know Ty, have you looked at the back of your head lately?" The young woman said with a laugh. She was obviously joking with him but she did think it was a very nice afternoon with him. She wished it could happen more often, but this had just been coincidence. She snorted at his comment about her sister and luck to the man. Any man who came within twenty feet of her sister needed luck, Bituin thought. "Hear, hear!" She said picking up her cup with a smile. She took a sip and looked out the window of the shop they were in. It was a really nice afternoon, indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back