By the power of this rose, can we be friends?

Teagan Riley

Mum to Winter | Countess | UK & NZ Barrister

OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Teagan was only on her second delivery but the last week of summer was the worst and the heat had already gotten into her. She changed clothes for the first time, wearing something bright and happy. While exiting her common room, she randomly picked a rose again with the letter attached. This time she recognized the name and she knows what house she's in but Teagan dread to go near the Gryffindor common room. Maybe she could just deliver the rose and be done with it? Wyatt and Marisol wouldn't mind. Thankfully, the Gryffindor common room was one level below them and she was there in no time, waiting for that girl she had a duel with. Teagan thought she was also great at it.

Bee was walking up to her common room after having lunch and she saw someone waiting around outside the common room. "Did you forget the password?" she asked at first, before recognizing the girl. She had dueled her and said, "Wait you're not a Gryffindor! What's up, did you need something?" Bee asked with a small laugh. She looked and saw that the girl was delivering flowers so she figured she was looking for a Gryffindor. "Do you need me to go get someone for you?"

She was beginning to get bored and worried that one of her arch enemies might come out of hell and attack her. Teagan breath out a sigh. Leaning against the stone wall, she played with the tip of her hair, noting that she needed a haircut when the school is over. When someone noticed her and thought of her as one of the Gryffindor's. Teagan looked up and saw Bethany. She smiled and shook her head, "No, actually you're the person I need to see." She said and took out a yellow rose from her basket and a letter address to her. The Ravenclaw handed it to her, "Delivery for a great dueler. Don't worry, though. I didn't read the letter." It wasn't so bad to be nice for once. That's what Teagan realized. Maybe she was only mean to specific people. "I hope it's not a mean letter." She insert.
Snake girl,
Keep away.
Wyatt.

Bethany was surprised to hear that the girl was looking for her but perked up excitedly, wondering why. When the Ravenclaw took out a rose and handed it to her, Bee raised her eyebrows. "For me?" she questioned in disbelief. She never bothered with any of this so this came out of the blue. Bee was momentarily distracted as the girl mentioned her dueling skills and laughed a little guiltily. "Haha, thanks! Sorry if I hurt you, hope you're okay?" she said questioningly, since the girl seemed to be fine now. Bee looked down at the card and opened it. As soon as she read it, she threw her head back and laughed. When the girl said she hoped it wasn't a mean letter, Bee shook her head and said, "Nah, it's just some guy Wyatt who's super afraid of snakes so I scared him with my costume on Halloween," she laughed the entire time. "I was Medusa, and I won Best Costume I might add, he's just a chicken," Bee explained, still laughing lightly. Even though the note had been a warning for her to stay away from him, she liked the fact that he called her Snake Girl. First Desislav regularly called her Storm because of her costume from second year, and now Wyatt was referring to her as her costume as well. She may not have been best dressed at any yule ball but at least Bee was always memorable during Halloween.

Teagan absentmindedly felt her side where the previous cut was made from the duel. There wasn't a mark that's for sure. "I'm totally fine now." She informed and curiously frowned at Bethany when she started laughing upon reading the letter. But she explained and her mouth formed a big O. This tid bit of information wasn't use for her. She, too, was afraid of snakes and any reptilian animals. "I would run for my life as well. That's just between us." Teagan winked at her. The Ravenclaw had never attended the Halloween event, maybe because she never gets to decide which costume to wear or that she's just being lazy. "Hey, are you doing something this weekend?" She asked, Teagan wasn't sure if the girl would take her offer but spending time with a decent human being for once would be good. "I was wondering if you're up for some Honeydukes and maybe lunch at the Three Broomsticks?" Teagan was hopeful.

Bee chuckled a little when the girl said she'd run for her life too if she had encountered snakes. She could understand being scared of them, but this had just been for a costume so just because the snakes were enchanted it didn't mean they were actually real and wouldn't bite anyone so Wyatt was scared for no reason. When the Ravenclaw asked if she would like to get lunch at Honeydukes, Bee was rather surprised but smiled brightly at the invitation. She would never say no to more friends. "Sure, sounds fun!" she replied easily. "I actually work at Honeydukes so I could probably get us a discount or something if we go there," she chuckled.

The Ravenclaw's hopefulness became excitement as Bethany took her offer. Merlin is so good to her that not everything that life throws at her are all failures and disappointments. "Using your employee influences ... I like that." Teagan giggled and bit her lip gently. "I guess I'll see you there. The people I'm delivering to might be impatient ones." She raised her basket of more flowers in them. She just got an altercation with a Slytherin when she's being nice to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back