Busted

Blaine Matthias

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13" Unyielding Hawthorn Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Blaine Matthias was having one killer start to the school year. So far, he was a third year, which meant that he could do what he wanted without being watched so much. He was not that young at all, and he was finally a teenager. And, as a teenage boy, he was somewhat girl crazy. However, it seemed that he was only crazy and into one girl: Zinaida. But, it could be just the forbidden thrill of it being his best friend's sister. Whatever it was, he loved it, and he wanted to continue with it for as long as he could. Everything was a game, but he did not want to play with Zinaida's feelings at all. He wanted to snog the life out of her actually. Blaine had Zinaida by her hand, and was leading her up a trail of stairs. "Come on, Zin!" It was perhaps the only place that they could go to in order to continue with what this was. Blaine was not sure since everything to him had labels, and he was not a fan of being labeled something. However, he just knew that it was exclusive to others. No one can ever join in with this at all.

Arriving at the North Tower, Blaine let go of Zinaida's hand and he approached a window. He looked down upon the lawns and he could see the Quidditch pitch where Vladimir was hosting try outs. That meant that his twin was busy, and so was her twin. He looked to her and he thought in his head. "I think we have about an hour before they leave try outs. Maybe more if they want to look for us up here too." It seemed as though since RHI was last released, Vladimir had been keeping an eye on Blaine, but right now as a free shot. He held out his arms for Zinaida to come forth and hug him. Blaine liked Zinaida, and she knew it. That was why he was not being a huge ass jerk. She kept him in line. The only time he ever bullied anyone was when he was with Vladimir and even then, he did not really like it that much. He just wanted to be a supremacist which he was doing a good job at. It was truly what he believed. Luckily, Zinaida did not have to worry about such negative views upon her and her beautiful form.

"Slow down, Blaine! My legs aren't as long as yours are!" Despite the fact that Blaine a hold of Zinaida's hand as he pulled her along, it didn't to much to keep her from trailing behind. Zinaida wasn't quite as tall as her brother or Blaine was so her legs had a harder time keeping up to the Ravenclaw's pace. In fact, were both nearing almost a foot taller than she was! Zinaida also didn't too much to keep herself physically fit either so her legs were also burning from the long distance they had traveled to get to the tower. If Blaine didn't slow down soon he'd be forced to carry Zinaida up the staircase if he wanted to spend any time with her at all. Finally they were at the top of the tower and Zinaida could rest. Her tiny body hunched over as she rested her hands on her knee's and attempted to catch her breath. "Give me just a second..." Zinaida managed between breaths. Her throat felt dry and scratchy from all the heavy breathing she had been doing, but as long as she didn't have to run anymore she was sure she'd survive.

Zinaida finally caught her breath and stepped into Blaine's embrace. "I hope you're right, Blaine. If my brother finds out about is, we'd both be dead." Zinaida stated as she leaned into the crook of Blaine's neck, taking a deep breath earth scent she had become accustomed to smelling every time she found herself in Blaine's embrace. Zinaida didn't want her brother to hurt Blaine, nor did she want her dad to know. Chavdar was a kind soul, but Zinaida worried that he'd become overprotective over her and that would keep her from really experiencing what it was like to be a teenager. Zinaida wrapped her arms around Blaine's back and sighed softly. Her brother had been fairly distracted as of late, but she knew it wouldn't last and sooner or later he'd be back to babysitting the two of them. "I tried to use girls to distract him further, but you know how he is. He doesn't understand." Zinaida pulled back a little and brushed aside some of Blaine's brunette locks before she leaned in and kissed him deeply. Right now she was going to force herself to forget about her brother and just focus on the boy in front of her while she still could.

Blaine simply laughed when Zinaida mentioned how her legs were not as long as his. Give it some time, she would as tall as the rest of the female Zhefarovich women. He knew. He did worry about whether or not she was going to hit a new height or not. Otherwise, she would definitely be a black sheep of the family! Either way, she was as cute as a button and he really liked her. And, it was forbidden because this was his best friend's sister! Vladimir would have his head if he knew about Blaine and Zinaida sneaking around together and just snogging each other's lights out. He waited as she wheezed, before Blaine reached around and scratched his neck, "Huh. I guess either I don't realize how athletic I am, or you need to get in shape. Not that you have a bad shape. You have a super nice shape." Did he need to get her some water or something? Surely, someone around here knew how to conjure water. He sure didn't. He was not that strong. And, he was not a sixth year either. He was a long shot. Blaine was a young student.

The Ravenclaw shrugged, and he said simply, "It would be worth it. Besides, we are smart. He'd never find out." He hoped that he wouldn't find out. Blaine slowly rubbed Zinaida's back as she leaned into his neck. Oh, that was very comfortable. He had to make sure that the two of them used the most time that they could. Vladimir would be right back on their case eventually. Zinaida tried to use girls to distract him, but it didn't work. Blaine chuckled before he uttered, "He is ice cold, no matter what." He smirked as Zinaida brushed aside his hair. He knew what that meant. Kissing! He loved kissing, and he believed that he was getting better at it too. Zinaida made some excellent practice, not that he went around kissing other girls. He wouldn't. She leaned in and kissed him, and he returned the favor. His hand cupped her cheek, while his other rested on the nape of her back. He pulled her closer to him, and continued to kiss her with the passion a small teenager had. This was by far the best thing he had ever experienced. However, he heard some footsteps coming up. His mind told him to stop, but he just couldn't resist Zinaida's lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back