Busted aren't we?

Jasmin Rodriguez

Jasmin pace in front of the entrance hall door waiting for Lexi to arrive. Her daughter was really a rebel and will do everything to disobey her, Jasmin was not mad at all and she think she's being to harsh to Lexi for putting her in an over boundary of grounding her forever. She actually started to like her friend Esme who once stunned her daughter in the stomach and made her expelled. "Maybe I really am harsh toward her." Jasmin mumbled as she stopped pacing and turned toward the wide open door. It was almost going to be six o'clock and the gates will close any minute, if Lexi was not here yet then she will find her herself, she doesn't want to cause trouble in the school anymore.

Lexi almost got hit the closing gate outside of the boundary of the school grounds. But at least she got one more date with Ranmaru and possibly Lexi will act normal, when she got at the entrance hall of the castle, she stopped abruptly seeing her mother was there waiting for me. Lexi cursed on her mind and went near to Jasmin, "Mom, I'm sorry I disobeyed you but ..." She started to explain and trailed off after. She really didn't know what to say because she broke the rules, who the heck told on me anyway? she asked to herself. "I guess I'm in trouble and won't go at Brightstone for the rest of my school life?" Lexi asked to her mom.

Once Jasmin saw her daughter, she crossed her arms and weight her left foot over. Lexi started to apologize and she smiled, her daughter knows she's in trouble and that's quite right. "Your not grounded anymore, Honey." Jasmin told Lexi simply and smiled again, she doesn't want her daughter to rebel more. Jasmin then noticed Lexi's leg tied in a piece of cloth, "I think you have learned your lesson and finally getting a guy friend." She continued and looked up at the Lexi, "Your cousin told me, she had seen you with a boy." Lexi wasn't the type of befriending boys that easily, she actually doesn't have guy friends. But her other daughter gain many guy friends because sometimes she's just like them. "Anyways, let's go inside and eat." She told her and lead Lexi at the almost empty great hall, the feast just ended.

Lexi was going to argue more but stopped as she heard that she wasn't grounded anymore, she smiled and came rushing to her and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Mom." Lexi said, very happy that she was free and free to see Ranmaru again. "So, you noticed that I got an accident." She exclaimed, looking at the wound she had and was slightly tied up with Ranmaru's piece of clothed. Lexi's cousin was a big mistake but after all she helped her once, she smiled at Jasmin again as they went at the great hall, Lexi wasn't eating yet and want a nice meal with her mother for the first time since she was a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back