Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Rainbows & Heart
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
After her little stunt in the Great Hall, Reny got her breakfast done and onto her next and last delivery of the event. Like she said, she didn't know any of the recipients but have asked someone who Sophia Night was. Apparently, she has a sister here too. The older girl was in Hufflepuff but never saw her before or heard her name in the common room. Lauryn decided to look for Sophia in the common room where her housemate would be but after a ten minute search, she found no one in particular. After flights and flights of stairs, which she regret taking, and upon searching and searching; Lauryn arrived exhausted beyond her imagination in the North Tower. Thank god I wasn't sorted to Ravenclaw but Braxton is She thought to herself, feeling bad about her uncle going up and down those stairs everyday while she's barely even on this part of the castle. The brunette calm downed herself first before she started hounding down the other Hufflepuff again but her energy is slowing her down. Lauryn wanted to give up now and so she sat down at the top of the stairs and maybe, just maybe, Sophia will walk in front of her and present herself.

Pleased that sending a letter off to her parents was done for another fortnight, Sophia left the Owlery and began descending the steps back down the tower into the main part of the castle. She didn't much mind the long walk back and forth from her common room, as that was actually the easier part of the letter-sending process. As usual, trying to find and wrangle her sister into writing a sentence or two - perhaps even a full paragraph if Rory was feeling particularly generous - had been the more complex task of the ordeal, and Sophia rejoiced in the fact that she wouldn't have to do so again until a while after school came back in the new year. Preoccupied with all these thoughts as she was, she almost didn't see the girl sitting on the steps in front of her until she had just about walked into her back. Side-stepping, Sophia turned to check if the girl was alright, but she didn't seem upset or anything similar - it would be rude to continue as if she hadn't seen her, however. "Hello," she said with a small wave. She was sure she vaguely recognised this girl. "Um... you're not lost, are you?"

All the food she ate that morning was already gone and was hungry again. She wanted to give up and go back in the Great Hall. Trying to get up when another girl walked pass her from the Owlery but stopped to say hello to her. Lauryn gave her a small smile because even smiling was hurting her feet more. She didn't have a clue why but it did. "No, not really. I was just exhausted from finding this girl I haven't seen my whole life." She shook her head and went back to sit down again. Thankfully she was wearing sneakers and not some fancy shoes you can barely walk with it. "I haven't seen you around, I'm sorry. Maybe that's me being a first year." Lauryn told the girl with an apologetic face. "Buuut, have you heard a Sophia Night around?" Please, tell me you have She begged silently. She was tired and hungry and she wanted someone to carry her to the Great Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back