Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
ooc: After the sorting ceremony

Gryffindor - it was decided by the Sorting Hat and upon hearing the result, everything seems to have stopped, calmed down and became silent. The girl smiled. Guts said yes, this is the right house, the right place... Charlotte was happy. She didn't know what lay ahead of her, but the 11-year-old felt that, at least for now, everything was as it should be. Thanks, Sorting Hat! What the Hat said, which was dedicated to the girl, will be remembered for a long time. She was also happy about sister Dalia's house, Slytherin. Surprising but appropriate.

And the route led to the red table. Either it was a coincidence (although such coincidences do not usually happen in life), this was the girl's favorite color - the color of flame, the color of warmth and love. Yes, she was like that. At least that's what the people around said, but Charlotte herself didn't think it was anything special. She loved everything and everyone, the girl was enough with what she had, she was happy because she needed so little in life. Making others happy, the joy and happiness of others, also made the girl herself happy. Courage and adventure were just the beginning, including Gryffindor. This house was only the first big beginning, the first big step in the girl's life. In another life. The world of Hogwarts was strange, people, peers and everyone around here were strangers, except for her sister Dalia, but the girl was ready for the challenge, to accept everything new that would come and go on an unforgettable adventure.

Approaching the table, the girl gave a wide and warm smile to everyone sitting around. Home. New home and new family. Let it be! “I'm Charlotte and your new house mate!” Charlotte sat down, took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Leah had been thrilled to be sorted into Gryffindor. The hat's song had called them strong and bold, and she liked the sound of that. She was nearly the last one to be sorted and was eager to join the rest of the first years joining the house. She nearly skipped to the table and took a seat next to a girl with black hair. Leah grinned as the other girl introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Leah." she said and offered the girl her hand. "I can't believe we've made it." she added with a laugh. She felt a sense of relief and belonging as she settled in at the table. She had found her new home now.

After looking around, she shook with excitement. The joy was replaced by mild fear. Fear of what will happen next. Fear of that big, very beautiful and mystical castle, where there will be both living and learning. Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by a girl who sat down next to her. Probably just sorted like Charlotte.
“Hello, my name is Charlotte!” the black haired girl greeted politely, trying to make a good impression.
”This is so... so... unbelievable!” the girl gasped quietly, agreeing with what Leah said. ”I’ve never lived in a castle like this!” Charlotte seemed so small and helpless in front of this big and mighty Hogwarts castle.

Leah nodded in agreement. Although she wasn't sure anyone had lived like this before. She wasn't sure anyone still lived in castles. "Me neither." she said feeling a bit breathless after all the excitement. The house she had grown up in was rather large with plenty of land around it to make it feel like a castle in the middle of nowhere. But it lacked all of the charm that Hogwarts had. "What do you think the common room is like?" she asked. She knew Charlotte wouldn't know but she couldn't help wondering. "I can't wait to explore the grounds. I heard there was a lake!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back