OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11½' Holly Wood Core of Augurey Tail Feather
"No, not this corner again." Joshua whispers, bit frustrated how much he sucked at finding his way around the school. He wasn't big on navigating, if you asked him where something was, he wouldn't be able to tell anyone. He tended to just follow the crowd of his peers when he saw them to lead him in the right direction. Otherwise, the boy was utterly useless on his own when he was lost. The portraits along the wall talk to the boy, trying to assist Joshua in finding his way back. The problem with that, he refuse to listen. They scared him. He thought of them dead, because they were dead. And old. How valid are their directions? When the last time they stepped a foot in this place alive? He didn't want to end up in the dungeons again! Joshua hurried back to where he started. Along the way he turn one corner and bump directly into another person. The force almost knocked him out, but he broke his fall holding onto the wall. "I'm-m sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that." Joshua tries to immediately apologize right away.

Geo knew it was a bad idea, but she still found herself running down the second floor corridor, unable to deal with speed of walking. She had meant to have gotten up early, and now she was late for her meeting. She'd thrown on just some leggings, a vest shirt and some trainers and was sprinting down the hall at the speeds she'd usually do so out on the fields in the morning, when she turned the corner and crashed straight into another person. "Oh," Geo swore loudly, her arms reaching out to grab them before the force could do him any damage. "No. No don't apologies. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She asked, glancing him up and down, her pink hair laying over her shoulders in a mess as she'd barely had a moment to catch her thoughts in the few minutes she'd been awake. It wasn't exactly the greatest of first impressions.

Joshua blushed pink, pink as the girl's hair. Joshua rubbed at the back of his neck, being saved by the girl and the wall. He could almost hear the portraits mock the silly boy. They call after him, yelling that he was still going the wrong way. "Si, yes! I m-mean." Joshua wide eyed, stammering always. "I think so. I think I'm okay. Are you o-okay?" Joshua ignores those paintings at the wall. He had someone who could possibly guide him back to where he belonged if he asked nicely. He didn't need them anymore, not that he was listening to their suggestions to begin with. "I w-was trying to find the stairs to go up the towers. Possibly the non moving ones? The main ones are too dangerous for my taste." Joshua confessed to the strange girl with visibly pink hair. It was nice, it reminded him of cotton candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back