bump or luck

Lin Garcia

Lin was walking around and bored she was in bleak street and didn't know how much she missed London. When she tripped over some thing stupid.

Theo was sat on a bench in Bleak street. His legs ot stretched in front of him. He stood up quickly when some one tripped over him. He frowned. " Hey watch where you are going."

Lin stood up ready to fight and pushed her blond hair out of her eyes, "hey don't have your feet where peop..." she trailled off and noticed how handsome he was.

Theo frowned when she raised her voice at him. He hated when people spoke to him like that. "Well if you were looking where you going then you would have seen my legs and you wouldnt have fallen over then." He frowned at her again when she looked at him oddly. " Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lin shook her head, "um sorry um just that i never seen someone as handsome as you" she said, "sorry about yelling at you" she said, turning to go.

Theo frowned as he thought about what she said. He smiled very slightly when he came up with the idea. " Well if you find me that handsome then maybe you should stay." He crossed his arms across his suit.

Theo smiled fakely. His smiles never reached his cold black eyes, same as they never held any emotion or never gave anything away. " Why would a pretty face like that bug me?" His tone was expresstionless.

lin smiled, "you sure it could bug somepeople expecially like your girlfriend or something" she said, frowing.

Theo rolled his eyes. " If i had one then it might but i make sure not to have serious relationships. They get too complicated." He crossed his arms across his chest as he spoke.

Theo held back the disgust at how she was acting towards him, a stranger to her. Nether the less he smiled fakely at her as he leant down and kissed her. Pushing her back into a wall as he continued to kiss her

Theo decided that she wanted him so he apperated into his appartment and took off her shirt and his own shrit.

One hour later
Theo lay next to the girl which he had only met over an hour ago. He didnt like to do this when he didnt know someone but he saw that being here was a new start so he was allowed to do new things. " Are you well?"

Theo smiled and sat up to kiss her, turning her around an lying down so he was on top of her. " You can have me all you want." He kissed her all over before finding his way to her lips again

Theo shrugged and hugged her, he wanted to keep up this caring guy mist over him while he was with her as if he bumped into her again it would be more fun to see the shock on her face when he was torturing her. He kissed her neck. " Im up for anything you are....Babe." Theo wasnt used to talking like this so he had to think about what he was saying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back