Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

</B></U></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
Bryony Woods​
<i>
</i>
Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100"><B><U>The Name
<i>
</i>

Character's Name: Bryony Ada Woods
Meaning:
Bryony Bry-oh-nee. Bryony originates in Greek language and is taken from the name of a genus of a poisonous flowering plant in the cucumber family.
Ada Ay-Da. Ada originates in Germanic languages and means "graceful and noble".
Woods Woods venerable English surname. It is a patronymic of early medieval origin. In most cases it was a topographical surname for the son of a person who lived in a wood, or as an occupational surname it described the son of a woodcutter or forester.
Nicknames: Bryony has many nicknames such as Bry, Bee, Brian (when others want to annoy her), Bambi (because of her big brown eyes).
Thoughts on her name: Bryony likes her first name she thinks that it is very unique and she has not met that many people with her first name. It lends itself to some affectionate nicknames that Bryony quite likes as well.

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Character's Birthdate: 20th March 2029
Zodiac: Pisces The fish, water sign, ruled by Jupiter and Neptune.
Pisces Hufflepuff:
Community service? Of course, what else is magic for? Hufflepuff Pisceans live to please. They literally feel pain when other people feel pain, so often wind up doing intensive study of healing magics. Potions come naturally, too, for Pisces is a water sign, and all wizards born under water signs have some talent at potions. The temptation to make love potions and mood altering substances is very great, for Pisces is in love with love, and almost as much in love with easy escapes into altered states of consciousness. Hufflepuff Pisceans have somewhat less of a work ethic than average, but will apply themselves to their studies in the hopes that what they learn will benefit humanity somehow. They are followers, not leaders, but they do make good teachers, for they are very patient and have a gift for making subjects seem interesting to learn.

"Anyone who takes the time to be kind is beautiful."

Strengths:
SupportiveSuspiciousIntuitiveEmpatheticAdaptableCompassionate

Weaknesses:
ShyEasily influencedGulliblePush-overEscapistRealist
Total inability to say "no."

Personality type ISFJ: The Defender:
ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.

The challenge for ISFJs is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of ISFJs' dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. ISFJs need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, ISFJs utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, ISFJs have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the ISFJ personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

Hair: Brunette hair, often found curly and sits at medium length.
Eyes: Big brown eyes with long eyelashes.
Height: Smaller than average.
Weight: Thinner than average.
Style: Fashionable yet comfortable.

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
History: Unbeknownst to Bryony, she is part of an adopted family. She does not know her birth family and it will be a while before Bryony knows the truth of her true family. Her adopted family have decided to keep her in the dark for now as it is easier than to tell the truth. Bryony has never questioned her birth or her early upbringing which has resulted in her adoptive family being able to create stories about her early life and they have never had to tell her the truth.
Bryony has spent all of her life in Melbourne, Australia and has had a reasonably happy childhood there. She has no siblings and therefore, has grown up as an only child which has resulted her in being quite introverted and quiet in social situations.

Family:

Hannah Woods, Mother, 35, Muggle, Architect.

Freddie Woods, Father, 40, Muggle, Local Politician.

"Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness."

Blood Status: Unknown
Wand: Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Length: On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: Alder wands are best held by those who are kind and helpful and becomes a loyal and trusted helper itself when controlled properly.
Core: The animal is known for its healing qualities and unbridled beauty, so it is no surprise that wands with unicorn hair are particularly successful at performing healing spells. Wands with this core bond with their first caster, making wands with this core not good as hand-me-downs. These wands are useful with charms and transfigurations.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

First Year

Grades:
AstronomyCharmsDefence Against the Dark ArtsHerbologyHistory of MagicFlying PotionsTansfiguration
AEPEAEPP

Much Needed Fresh Air
Arthur Alban
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ares Jeffreys
Do They Change Colour?Tahimikka Blythe Mnemosyne and Kayla Sheridan
Adventuring Rosalina Starling and Troy Cantor
Acromantulas, Centaurs and Thestrals, oh myEleanor Hope
Turn and Face the Strange

Liam Adams
Roomies
Freya Odegard
The First Outing Many