Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy Ashe Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Ivy Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Veela Hair
Hey Guys!

So I've transferred Quincy Ashe Cavell to Durmstrang, the school were his older brother Enzo graduated. As I think it would be much easier for her and it would be really interesting for her. At the moment I'm looking for a friend, enemies, love interest and such. Here is a summary of her:
sar.jpg

Quincy Ashe Cavell

She prefers to be called by her second name Ashe, as she thinks that Quincy is too girly. Currently a Fifth Year Durmstrang student, she was a former Hufflepuff in HNZ and well things didn't worked out for her. As she hated being in the house of nice people when she's not nice at all. Ashe is mean, brutal, sadistic, straight-forward which means she doesn't care unless she's your friend. On the other hand she's also honest, keen, able to put up with lot of stress and strong willpower with moral and emotional courage. Ashe is quite a smarty pants just like her brother though she's really mature for her age. She feels transferring school can make her enhance herself, even though her parents disagrees with her decision.

I've also changed her PB and made it more mature, she looks innocent on the outside but is really NOT.
I guess that's all, I prefer to have friends with the same age as her or older and hope that somebody will read this and post.
Thanks You :)
<i>
</i>

Hey there! I have Adalyn Jez who is also a fifth year Durmstrang girl. She knew Enzo from the band he tried to form. She's pretty much the least innocent person you can come across, she likes to goof around with people and have a good time. Adalyn is a singer first and foremost, her time is mostly filled with creating music with a small group of other Italians at the school. She isn't used to having anyone as a friend for most people just look at her and talk about her as she walks by then rather talk to her. Though she might try to friend a new student who doesn't know who she used to be and everything about her. For she used to be like everyother preppy girl before her twin died.

I can see them as Acquaintances at first, she'll probably wonder why her brother Enzo know her. Unlike her brother, she's not that interested in Music. She's a practical person who's just well completely evil. It would be also nice to meet some people who knows her brother, let's start a role-play and see if she can handle Ashe.

Nikolina is a fifth year. She doesn't go out of her way to make friends, but if they end up forming a friendship, she is loyal. She's very strong-willed, and perhaps a little stubborn, at times, though she can be far more lenient around friends. She's not an unpleasant person, or anything, just a little hard to crack. She hasn't really got any friends at the moment (not that that bothers her). She's also a fair amount intelligent and works hard at earning good grades in lessons. I could offer her as a friend or enemy. Up to you.

She's not the type of person that Ashe would hate, I think she'll love to treasure her as a friend. Nikolina could be her one closest friend, though she should accept Ashe brutality and all. The friend that she could lean on? I'm just looking for one close friend of her that can be her best friend and I think Nikolina can be that one. Is that fine with you? Also I'm up for role-plays.

Quincy Ashe Cavell said:
I can see them as Acquaintances at first, she'll probably wonder why her brother Enzo know her. Unlike her brother, she's not that interested in Music. She's a practical person who's just well completely evil. It would be also nice to meet some people who knows her brother, let's start a role-play and see if she can handle Ashe.
Sounds good with me, would you like to start or shall I?

Quincy Ashe Cavell said:
She's not the type of person that Ashe would hate, I think she'll love to treasure her as a friend. Nikolina could be her one closest friend, though she should accept Ashe brutality and all. The friend that she could lean on? I'm just looking for one close friend of her that can be her best friend and I think Nikolina can be that one. Is that fine with you? Also I'm up for role-plays.
Sounds like a good idea. Would definitely be interesting to see how Nikolina deals with actually having a close friend, for a change. My internet has been acting up, lately, but I'm up for something. Did you want me to start, or did you want to? Or did you want to leave it for a while?

I'll start something for Nikolina and Can you Steph start something for Adalyn and Ashe? Thanks.
Here is the topic for Nikolina and ashe.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back