bruised back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake opened the door to the Hospital Wing, and held it open for Lily, still holding his broom and her quaffle in one arm, and her hand in his [opposite hand]. Blake smiled down at Lily, still rather pink in the face.

Lily was very quiet, unusual for her. Her face was still flushed from the way Blake was looking at her, and how he held her hand from the pitch all the way up to the hospital wing. She had to admit that her back was hurting, and that Blake was probably right that she needed to go get it checked out. She walked through the door that he held open for her, and then walked twords an empty bed and sat down, still holding his hand, and waited for one of the staff to come and check on her back.

" What happened my dear?" Then she went for her wand. She didn't realize one hnad wa in until she came around the counter." I will be right back and you can tell me."

Lily looked at the nurse going back for her wand. She held Blake's hand tight, realizing that she didn't want him to let go. She looked up at him, hoping that he didn't realize quite how scared she was of hospitals. She smiled and then looked for the nurse to come back so she could explain what happend.

" Ok then I need to sit up about as straight as you can. Now this hurts worse then anything. Can you tell me how you did this? You need to talk to me. It tends to take out some of the pain." She said smiling

Blake stood next to Lily, still holding her hand, and he wasn't sure why. He glanced at the nurse, and then back at Lily. He was still worried, his face expressing the feeling. But he continued to smile at Lily non the less, his chest swelling with an unfamiliar feeling.
"Squeeze my hand when it starts to hurt," he whispered as the nurse spoke to Lily.

"Well, we were flying on the quidditch pitch, practicing for tryouts and I fell a few feet from my broom to the ground. I landed on my back." Lily replied to the nurse. She sat up straight and waited for the nurse to decide what to do. She looked at Blake, and saw the worried look on his face. She squeezed his hand a bit and whispered, "Okay. Just don't let go."

Blake smiled at her comment, beginning to blush again. "I won't, I promise."

" Ok then. Ready?" She said a little worried. Then she started.

"Ready." Lily replied as the nurse started to heal her. It hurt worse than the injury, but she knew that it was necessary to be healed up. She squeezed Blake's hand, glad that he was there with her. Her face contorted into a grimace as the healing worked its magic (no pun intended lol).

Blake felt Lily squeeze his hand, and he couldn't help but feel useless standing there silently. He watched her expression change into one of a person clearly in pain. He smiled meekly at the nurse before he set his gaze back on Lily, and began gently rubbing her hand between his.

Lily was surprised at how much the healing hurt, but knew it would be over soon. She looked up at Blake when he started rubbing her hand, and somehow his dark eyes made her forget what was happening.

"Ok all done. How does does your back feel? Better?" Kenli said with a smile. " I am so sorry that it hurt so bad my dear. Do you want to sleep a bit before you leave? I can give you something for the little bit of pain you still might have."

Lily heard the nurse tell her that she was all finished. She stood up slowly, stretching her back out, realizing that she felt a thousand times better.

"No, I think I am going to head back to my room and rest there. I am not in any pain to speak of. Thanks so much for taking care of this." she said, smiling. She looked at Blake. "Thanks for staying with me. Wanna get out of here?"

Blake watched with wide eyes as the nurse healed Lily, still holding her hand dearly. Once the nurse was finished, Blake turned to her, "Thanks."
"No problem," he said with a big smile to Lily. "You betcha I wanna get out of here," he added, stepping away from the bed side so she could get up, finally letting go of her hand.

Lily headed for the door, with her quaffle and broom in her hands.

"Thanks again." she said as she headed out the door into the hallway to decide what to do next.

Blake followed after her, stepping out into the corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back