Bruin's Detention

Heath waited for the Bundimun to appear and the moment he saw a green blob with an eye in the middle appear from the cracks between the floorboards he thrust his wand forward and yelled "Stupefy!" a weak ball of light red light shot from the tip of his wand and hit the Bundimun in the stomach, it immediately crumples to the floor.

"Now what do we do with it" Heath asked Bruin.

Bruin looked at Heath, impressed by his friends magical prowess..."I say we take it over to Professor King's office and plop it down in the middle of his desk to show him how we dealt with it..."

Bruin grabbed a broom and pushed the stunned Bundimun out into the trophy room. He removed his wand from his pocket and aimed it at the Bundimun, turned to Heath, and with a look that screamed 'WATCH THIS' uttered the command "STUPIDIFY!".

Pleased with his work, he turned to Heath and said..."There, stunned and stupid... and kind of looks a little like Bellatrix too!", he paused for what he knew would be Heath's hysterical laughter before continuing..."Now, how do we get this thing to Professor King's office without touching it?"

Heath laughed hysterically at Bruin's joke then said "Let me try something" he raised his wand and pointed it at the Bundimun, moved his and in a circle then flicked his wand saying "Wingardium Leviosa" his sister had taught him this spell after she learned it in her first year Charms class, Sarah had found it very useful in cleaning her room without leaving her bed. The Bundimun had floated inches off the ground, bumbing off the floor every once and a while, and Heath had to concentrate hard just to keep it from falling.

"Maybe you should try too" Heath said to Bruin "Just do what I did, it's a very basic charm"

Bruin was used to joking around, but realized that he better take this a little more seriously. The last thing he wanted was to wake up the stunned Bundimun and help it grow a pair of wings or something. He pointed his wand at the Bundimun, concentrated on trying to lift and steady it, and waved his wand as had seen Heath do moments before while saying "Wingardium Leviosa".

Bruin felt a slight surge in his wand and to his surprise the Bundimun appeared to steady somewhat, hovering harmlessly a foot or so off of the floor... "So do we just walk now or do we have to try something different to actually move it?" Bruin asked, trying not to lose his concentration.

I think we can just walk" Heath said "But you have to keep concentrating or the spell will fail" he takes a few steps forward and the Bundimun floated forward the same amount.

He looked back at Bruin and nodded before beginning to walk forward slowly towards King's office.

Bruin followed Heath's lead and the two of them successfully managed to navigate the Bundimun down the stairs and corridors leading to Professor King's office. For some reason, perhaps the incredible stench emanating from the stunned Bundimun, the students whom they met on their journey seemed to move out of their way, allowing Bruin and Heath to maintain their concentration without incident.

Upon arriving at the Professor's office, they noticed a sign on his door.
Professor King has left for Hogsmeade, he will be back soon, when he will be pleased to speak with you.
<i></i>

Bruin turned to Heath and said, "Well I don't know about you, but I'm not levitating that thing back upstairs. Should we leave the good Professor a welcome back present???." Bruin smiled mischieviously, dropped his wand, and tucked it safely in his pocket.

"Sounds like a plan" Heath says dropping his concentration on his spell and letting the Bundimun drop to the floor "besides I don't think that "Happy to speak to you" extends to me and you"

(OOC: Are you going to leave a message in King's office to let him know about his little surprise?)

"At least he won't be happy to speak to us when he sees or smells this!!!", Bruin said with a snicker...

Bruin reached into his bag and pulled out a little yellow sticky note and a ballpoint pen. He scribbled a little note and pinned it on Professor King's door under the Professor's sign. The note read simply.
The Trophy Room is spotless and we even managed to get rid of that foul stench in there.  You're a great teacher and we have learned a valuable lesson from serving your detention. 
Our eternal thanks,

Bruin Dumbledez & Heath Lambert

"Now let's get out of here before he comes back!!!", Bruin exclaimed as he popped the Professor's Bubble Head Charm and ran laughing down the hallway.

Heath ran down the hall after Bruin, popping his own bubblehead as he went.

(OOC: I guess it's back to the North Tower with us then)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back