Browsing

Emily Gray

Emily looked around the library in awe. There was an amazing collection of books here, more than even the biggest library back home. There was such a variety too- potions, dark arts, dueling, magical creatures, and all sorts of different topics.
She meandered up and down the aisles of books, having nothing better to do.

Carly was nearly half a sleep walking around the libary. She took no notice of what she was really doing. The next thing she knows she is walking in an aisle. "Hello there" she said.

Belleza had been feeling in a particularly sneaky, and silly mood at that moment, and she had begun to drift towards the library. While inside it, she noticed two girls had began to talk.

Belleza stayed a little to the side, hiding inside one of the bookshelves behind one of the girls. She made sure to remain out of plain view until the perfect moment.

"Oh hello! My name is Carly. nice to meet you Emily." Carly said with an smile. "so, hows your classes going?"

"Well its not that hard to say, but im just really bad with the homework bit, thats all." said Carly leaning aginst the bookshelves. "Like in one class we had to drink this potion and i turned into a pig! horrible" Carly said, with a shiver down her spine.

Arnold was looking for a book he wanted to read as he had read all the books he had brought from home, as he was searching among the shelves, he saw two girls talking and realize the another girl who called his name sometime on the grounds not knowing how she knew his name, he then walked towards them "Hey" he greeted "Mind if I join you guys?" he asked smiling at them

"Nice to meet you, too!" Emily said. "Oh, this is Carly, by the way. I'm not sure if you've met yet."

((Sorry I introduced you Carly, I just wanted to move along the RP))

Abid was walking through the fourth floor and saw the library door was open. Abid became a few curious to know who is in the library. Abid slowly approached towards the door and when he entered in the room, he saw some persons talking together. He became curious to join them but became so nervous and began to think what to do as he was completely new to them. After a while, he noticed that Arnold was there. He became glad and slowly approached there and nervously said, ‘…aaa…a.. Hi!... C…Can I join you guys???’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back