Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After not having any luck finding her next recipient in the great hall, she figured she must have missed him at breakfast or lunch so she decided to look for him around the Gryffindor common room. She looked down at the name and saw that he had the same last name as Flavio and figured they were brothers and briefly wondered if this rose was from his brother, but didn't want to peek at the message because it was intrusive. Instead Clementine waited outside the Gryffindor common room and asked the next Gryffindor that approached if they could look for Marcos inside.

After receiving one rose already marcos had not imagined that he would get another, and so to be asked to go out of the dorm because a girl wanted him, he had to assume that was another rose, after all what other girl would want to speak to him. He walked out and smiled at the person, "Are you the girl looking for Marcos?" he asked, clearly trying to indicate that he was Marcos.

Clementine was glad she didn't have to wait long for someone to emerge from the Gryffindor common room. She was afraid it would be the same person she asked to look inside telling her that Marcos wasn't in there, but thankfully it wasn't. She nodded at his question and said, "Yes, I've got a rose delivery for you!" Clementine rummaged in her basket for a yellow rose with his name on the card attached to it. "By any chance are you related to Flavio Morales?" she asked innocently, as she handed the rose over to him.
Have a great day!
Flavio

Marcos took the flower and note as it was handed to him by the girl. He nodded at her question, "I am yeah, he's my older brother," Marcos told her with a smile as he took the flower and note. He wasn't surprised when the rose was from the brother they were taking about and he liked it. It was nice. A lovely little gesture. "Do you know Flavio?" Marcos asked, the girl was older, so maybe in Flavio's year.

Clementine smiled when the boy said Flavio was his older brother, having guessed that would be the case. She nodded quietly when he asked if she knew Flavio and thought of all the unspoken tension and drama in her dorm room surrounding the boy's friendship with Amber and November. But when everyone's true feelings were revealed, it seemed November never had any reason to be worried Amber might liker Flavio, or any boy. "He's dating one of my dorm mates," Clementine answered with a small smile. The two made a really cute couple so she was glad everything had worked itself out and the tension in the dorm seemed to have been eased for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back