OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden left the classroomin a huffy and made his way outside. He should be pleased that he had managed to cast the spell. that he had managed to not only cast it but manage to produce a corporal patronus . but he wasn't he was upset and annoyed at the form it had taken. not a bird neither a delicate wren or a magestic bird of prey, not a loyal dog like his bjorn which was what he had expected. no soemting else, something that he was sure was tara's doing. that was who he was looking for and he knew the blonde liked hanging out by the lake. sure enough, he could see the familiar striking blonde hair. he stormed over to her still annoyed. surly this was a mistake. surly this was her fault with her silly nickname. there was no way he could actually be one it was ridiculous. "Tara. what have you and your freaking nickname done to me" he demanded. not sure if it was fustration or anger or confusion or something else that came through his tone.

Tara was relaxing by the lake, enjoying the sunshine. She was leaning against a tree, a lollipop in her mouth and sunglasses on. She was half dozing, content in the sun, when her brother storming out woke her up.
She glanced to Linden, casually pulling the lollipop out to speak. "I call it like I see it, Linny bear. What's got your knickers in a twist?" She asked, brow raised.

Linden looked at tara. How was she so calm and relaxed about this. She had messed this up. He was meant to have a dog or a bird. but a bear. There want anything wrong with bears as such. But they had, well connotations attached. ”I just had charms and we were learning patronus’s and look” he said taking a deep breath and remembering the valentines dance. Him and cas on the dance floor dancing and kissing and finally able to be out as a couple ”expect patronum” he said. Nothing happened. He tried again this time thinking of the first time heh ad seen Ivy at the hospital. Holding her knowing that she was his precious little sister. And tried again. And again nothing. Even though they were both very happy memories. It seemed that his mood was preventing him from casting the spell. ”I can’t even cast it now. But do you know what shape it formed. What animal I am?” he asked. Before taking a couple of deep breaths. To calm himself. he was so close to loosing his temper. He tried to remind himself that he should be impressed that he could even cast the spell at all not upset of what the shape was. It wasn’t as though a bear was a bad form not compared to some of them. But there were connotations to bears. Connotations that he didn’t necessarily want.

Tara raised a brow, letting Linden rant. She rolled her eyes, even if he couldn't see it. "Oh, calm down, Linden. You're being dramatic." She slipped her sunglasses into her hair. "It doesnt matter what your patronus is. Its a complex, challenging spell meant to protect you. Whatever it is, that's good." She chided gently.

Linden saw how calm Tara was. That wasn’t what he expected. He expected some sassy comment with just enough of a jibe. Not just telling him to calm down and that he was overreacting. im not being dramatic Tara. he said shaking his head in fist ration. Glad that his hair was finally getting longer again. It had been too short at the start of the year. ”itnos. But the form it takes is meant to tell a lot about the caster he said. Taking a breath before so to using and it’s your fault I’m a bear. A freaking bear. You know what connotations that has. How am I meant to Work with them. I should have been a dog or some kind of bird. he said

Tara sat up, unable to help laughing. "Lin, just shut up and own it," She teased him. "First of all, Cas is obviously the little spoon. Secondly, do you know what a bear is? Despite what you're caught up on, bears are warm, and protective of those they love, and you can't tell me you wouldn't go on the warpath if anyone so much as looked at your artist wrong." She pushed up onto her feet and put her hands on her hips. "If anyone is going to be a bird it will be Cas, and dogs are cute but nowhere near fierce enough as you are when someone you love is in trouble."

linden let out a slight snort "Of course he is. I guess you already worked that you when you barged into our room in Germany and took photos. yes, i saw them and no, you shouldn't do that again" he said. his tone implying more of an eye roll than the words allowed. "I don't think i am big or hairy enough to pass as a bear" he said. rolling his eyes. they were big creatures with thick fur coats and compared to most guys he was optimistically average height.
As tara explained her thoughts on bears he nodded slowly. "yes, or any of my sisters" he interjected when she said he would fight anyone who looked at cas wrong then paused. "no any of my younger sisters. I would feel sorry for whoever looked at wills wrong" he corrected. implying more younger sisters than he technically had. "okay, maybe not a bird, Dogs can be fierce and dan loyal to those in their family. and didn't think i was that fierce" he said curious to hear what his sister would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back