Broken nose, its also bleeding!

Andrew Bruke

Andrew entred the Hospital wing, it wasn't quite welcoming and it looked weird to him.It made someone who was sick look more dull."Umm..how long do we have to stay here? I am not staying here for the night and no one can make me" Andrew said frowning.

Kasey followed Andrew into the hospital wing."Mr.O'Brien is to decide that."she said anoyyed by the silly decisions that Andrew made for himself."You do not know the extent of this damage.It can be big."

She looked behind to close the door and noticed a bunch of first years passing by making lots of noise."Quiet you guys,this is the hospital wing."she told them strictly,closing the door.

Piper had been setting up her new office most of the day, she was quite excited to be at Hogwarts New Zealand as a Nurse and couldn't wait to get started!
She was making some beds when two students entered, a boy and a girl. The boy appeared to have a nose bleed. "Hello, so, what's happened?" Piper asked, walking up to them with a smile and examining the boys nose from a distance. "Hmm.. Looks broken!" She said, waiting for the boys reply and wondering what had happened.

"Greetings"he greeted the nurse whom he had never seen around maybe because he had never been to this place of the school before."umm.. I was flying and banged my nose in the stands."he explained.

Kasey waited for the new nurse to reply to Andrew's explanation.he hoped that his nose could be fixed soon.She was gald that she had been practicing with Andrew when this occured or else he wouldn't have come to the hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back