broken arm for the klutz

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha walked into the hospital wing, clutchng her sore arm. If it was broken, it would be her 14th break this year. She looked around at the various injuries, and all the people wincing in pain. Lucky I'm used to injuries she thought.

Taylor walked Aroha into the hospital wing introducing herself. "I'm Taylor, by the way." She couldn't believe she'd walked this far without saying her name.
She looked down the room. "That bed looks free." She pointed to a bed about half way up the room.

"Thanks Taylor," Aroha said. "Sorry you had to leave the conversation you were having. I feel bad now!"

Like usual, Aroha was feeling bad for pulling someone away from what they were doing, just for her stupid klutz-ness. It wasn't fair on anyone thst she'd inherited it from her mum. Why was it her that always got hurt? And now, as usual, her brain has gone into over-load and she has missed the bed. Aroha walks back and sits down on the crisp sheets.

Taylor grinned. "It's no problem, really. I'll have loads of time to talk to them over the year." She sat down on the wooden chair next to the bed waiting for one of the nurses to come.

"Sooo..." Aroha said, drawing a slow breath. "Where did you say you came from again?"

Taylor grinned. She was glad that there was something to talk about. "I live in England with my foster family."

"Uhhh..." said Aroha. She didn't want to sound nosy, or insensitive. She squirmed nervously, then, unable to keep it in, she asked "Why do you live in a foster family?"

Taylor hated talking about her 'parents' but everyone would be asking questions so sh had to get used to it. "My parents abandoned me when I was three. I don't remember them at all. My foster family is myreal family in my opinion though."

"Ohhh!!! Thats so sad! I don't know what I'd do if I was in that position!" Aroha replied, immediately feeling sorry for her. "Why did I ask! I'm so stupid!"

"No, it's alright. I should really get used to it." Taylor wasn't the most outgoing person in the world but she wasn't shy either. "Wat family do you have??"

"Grandma, my cat, my Aunt in Ireland, and pretty much everyone that currently lives in my hometown, Muggle or not." Aroha grinned. "I'm technically an orphan as well." Wow, thought Aroha. First I meet two other Irish people, now I meet another orphan. This is so cool!

"That sounds so cool." Taylor would have loved to have so many people around her. The only people she had around were her foster parents and foster brother.

Pearl had fallen asleep in her office doing some paper work, when she finally woke up she heard voice's in the hospital wing, "Crap" she said before getting up and walking out of her office, "Hello girls, sorry to keep you waiting, what seems to be the problem?" she asked walking over to the girls.

"Mm, sort of. I'd rather have less people. Its a bit irritating sometimes." Aroha replied to Taylor. Hearing the Nurse bustling out of her office, Aroha turned around, holding her arm. When the Nurse asked what the matter was, Aroha replied politely "Well, it appears that I have broken my arm- AGAIN. What do you think?"

Pearl nodded and walked over to the girl who said she seemed to have a broken arm. Walking over Pearl checked the girls arm and frowned, "I'm afraid your right, its broken" she said before pulling out her wand, "Now this wont hurt a bit but hold still please" she said before casting a non verbal spell to fix the girls arm.

"Thanks," blushed Aroha. "Ummm... can I go now, or do I have to wait?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back