Brokded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vydráel listened to the man with more respect then before. Realising he had been through at least some similar form of attack for being what he was and nothing more. He observed the scar and noticed how deep it must have been, deciding against showing him all the other scars he had on his body. He listened to what he told him, only mutely nodding his head as response.

As the man stopped talking, Vydráel was gaining some feeling back in his wrist where he thought the break was. Looking down at it, the purple and black marks on the skin were still there but it seemed more whole then before. "Thank you." He whispered but loud enough for them both to hear. "Both of you."

Patrick smiled up at the girl then returned his gaze to the boy;
"Well let's get that splint on you then", Patrick flicked his healers wand over the boys wrist saying "feh-ROO-lah " and instantly a fresh splint and bandage wrapped itself around his hand.

"Minimum of four days. This is magical so it takes a lot less time than muggle splints do", he smiled again.

"Well you're free to go if you wish" Patrick said to both of them, "I expect to see you back in four days got that".

Vydráel watched the splint wrap around his wrist with slight amusement. "Just like those damn muggle movies." he mused softly. Nodding his head at the man, he got up from the stool.
"Thank you again." He told him.
As he walked towards the exit he turned around. "Didn't you want me to help you write the name down?" he asked him, slightly amused he had forgotten. He winked at Violet also

Patrick stood up and smiled.
"I should perform some memory charm on myself one of these days. Thank you for reminding me, you'd have been half way down the corridor before I'd have remembered."

Patrick moved a piece of parchment and a quill infront of the boy.

Vydráel took the parchment and quill and wrote his full name Vydráel Theodore Wyvernblood onto it. "There you go." he said as he passed the man back the parchment and quill. "Back in four days then. C'mon Violet, lets hit the library or something." He said, waving at the nurse and walking out

"Take care and I mean that be careful" Patrick smiled at them as he picked up the parchment and began to walk to his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back