Brittany Elizabeth Clarke

Brittany Clarke

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
tumblr_mpu34myorW1r00jioo1_500.gif

Brittany Elizabeth Clarke
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BASICS
[FULL NAME] Brittany Elizabeth Clarke
[NAME MEANING]
[NICKNAME] Britt by her sister
[DATE OF BIRTH] 20th of May 2023
[PLACE OF BIRTH] Paris, France
[GENDER] Female
[CURRENT AGE] Fifteen
[STAR SIGN]
[BLOOD STATUS] Mixed blood (Part-veela and half blood witch)
[BLOOD TYPE] A
[CURRENT LOCATION] Wellington, New Zealand
[DIALECTS] English is her first language, and she can talk a little French.
[EDUCATION] Student at Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin House
[OCCUPATION] Student
[MARITIAL STATUS] Single
[WAND] Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
[SORTING POST]
Clarke, Brittany! ' Brittany looks proud and smiles when she heard her name. She walks very exited to the sorting head, and sit's slowly on the stool. Slytherin that's my house. Other houses sucks! Brittany was thinking that. The sorting head takes a deep breath and was talking about beautiful Brittany. What would it be??

"You're intelligent, but not wise. You're far more interested in your wellbeing than others' - you're well suited for SLYTHERIN!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Primadonna girl, all i ever wanted was the world.''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPEARANCE
[HAIR] Blonde
[EYES] Brittany has blue eyes.
[HEIGHT 1,75 meters
[WHICH HAND?] Brittany is right handed.
[ALLERGIES] She has an allergie for people that are ugly.
[BODY TYPE] Brittany has a normal body for her age. She is a tall and small and has long legs.
[CLOTHES] Brittany loves clothes the most, she has a clothes full with diffrent things. She really likes short dresses and skirts. Most of the time she wears her school uniform.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' I can't help that I need it all ''
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A LITTLE DEEPER
[PERSONALITY] Brittany is Brittany. She is a selfish girl that only does things for her own sake. She is been hurt by many things and that is how she is become. She has trouble with trusting people, so Brittany has not a lot of friends. People who come to close she push them away. Brittany is very vain, she takes a lot of time into her looks and hates people who does not look clean to her. Brittany is a spoiled girl, but deep down in her heart she misses love, love that she never has get from her parents. Brittany is arrogant and hates books and learning. Although Brittany is ambitious to work on the ministry of magic after school and want to become a powerfull lady in the business. Brittany is a part-veela so she can be more attractive towards boys. It is not something that she screams from the rooftop, she likes to keep to for herself. Brittany has a lot of anger inside of her, and she sometimes can't handle it. Because of that Brittany never spoke to anyone about the divorce of her parents and her emotions by it, it is still inside of her and is not a closed book. The people that hate part-veela's she just ignores, she thinks that they are just jealous of her. Brittany is very spoiled and is very criticized about a lot of things. She has her own strong opinion and that does not change mostly.
[HISTORY] Brittany was born on 20th of May 2023 in Paris, France at a vacation from her parents. Brittany was a tough child, since she was born her parents had their hands full on her. Brittany cried a lot and her parents could not handle it anymore, so they gived her mostly to the housekeepers. If her parents would gived her love at that moment, Brittany would not be how she is know. In her whole life Brittany missed some love from her parents. When Julia was born after two years that Brittany was born, everything went different . Julia was a perfectly child and did not cry much, so her parents took the time for her. Brittany was a cleaver girl sinces young age, and was jealous of the attention the she did not get. In the beginning Brittany did not want to go near Julia and always played alone, she was angry at her sister. But in fact she was angry at her parents. When Julia was six years old her parents decided that they would divorce. The reason of it was because her father had an relationship with another woman called Madison and he did not loved his wife anymore. For Brittany this was a sinking point and she was very depressed, altough she did not get much love from her parents she was very sad about it. Brittany had a lot of troubles with Madison who claimed to be their new mother, but to Brittany she was the evil. After the divorce Brittany did get a better band with her sister Julia, they grew to eachother and Brittany could only love her sister and had regret of the anger towards her little sister that she did not had deserved. Brittany still does not get a lot of love from her parents because Julia will always be the favorite. Madison does not make it easy for Brittany to get a better band with her father, because Madison is framing Brittany with all kinds of things. As breaking stuff in the house, hitting Madison herself and that kind of stuff. Madison and Brittany have a great hate towards eachother. Brittany feels deep down very alone and because of she never knew what love is she can give it to nobody and does not know how that is. Her sister Julia is trying to teach something to Brittany but it is difficult and takes some time.
[STRENGTHS] Confidence, Ambitious and good looking.
[WEAKNESSES] Arrogant, Trouble with trusting people and alone.
[PETS] None, she does not like pets.
[HOBBIES] Shopping, doing spells, teasing people.</COLOR></SIZE></FONT>

' The primadonna life, the rise, the fall ''
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAVOURITES
[FAVOURITE COLOR] Green and black
[FAVOURITE FOOD] Chicken salad
[FAVOURITE ANIMAL] None
[FAVOURITE BOOK] The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
[FAVOURITE SEASON] Summer
[FAVOURITE PLACE] Her own house, but at hogwarts if she had to choose the great hall.
[FAVOURITE SMELL] Parfum of roses
[FAVOURITE SUBJECT] Defence against the dark arts, charms and potions.

'' You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father

tumblr_muxgusFCsU1r7cmcvo6_250.gif

[NAME] James Elijah Clarke
[BLOOD TYPE] Half blood
[DATE OF BIRTH] 19th of July 1999
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARTIAL STATUS] In relationship
[EDUCATION] Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin
[OCCUPATION] Employee at ministry at New Zealand
[CURRENTLY LIVING IN:] Wellington, New Zealand
<i>
</i>
</FONT></B></SIZE>
Mother​
<i>
</i>

tumblr_n0i0f8verh1qms2auo4_250.gif

[NAME] Judy van der Woodsen
[BLOOD TYPE] Mixed blood
(Part-veela and half blood)
[DATE OF BIRTH] 15th of May 1999
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARTIAL STATUS] Divorced
[OCCUPATION] Owner at her beautystore and marketing

<i>
</i>
Sister

tumblr_inline_mz08hnVPeQ1rgcr4f.gif

[NAME] Julia Scarlett Clarke
[BLOOD TYPE] Mixed blood
(Part-veela and half blood witch)
[DATE OF BIRTH] 19th of July 2025
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARTIAL STATUS] Single
[OCCUPATION] Student
<SIZE size="150"><FONT font="Verdana">Stepmother​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">
tumblr_m4r7saOhaI1qlvsj5o5_250.gif

<SIZE size="50"><B>[NAME] Madison Ashley Forrest
[BLOOD TYPE] Half blood
[DATE OF BIRTH] 21th of January 1999
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARITIAL STATUS] In relationship
[EDUCATION] Hogwarts New Zealand, Gryffindor
[OCCUPATION] Employee at ministry at New Zealand

FIFTH YEAR

[YEARBOOK PHOTO]
21dbd73e727685ad281eba085cfa1e55.jpg

ROLEPLAYS
* Meeting again
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11177827/1/?x=0#post9271969
Emily and Alexa Rhowen meet again in the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back