Bringing Them Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ostensia Romanes said:
Isabella x Psyche: I can see them getting along for a small amount of time but Isabella is a bit vicious and Psyche's personality might set her off and feel the need to be defensive. But we can try and roleplay and see if anything different happens?
I'm open to trying if you are. At worst it'd blow up and Psyche would just have one more reason not to trust people.

Wooo, sorry this took a bit of time to get to. Work is sucking up my free time! xD

</FONT>
Personally since you're having Indiana and Preston currently roleplaying and getting to know one another we can hold off on them for a little bit.

Right now, if you don't mind I'd like to do the Rosie x Indiana one. I could start that one if you'd like.

Also the Prefects one. You could start that one so we'd both have one to start? Then once those finish we can work onto other ones so we don't overload ourselves with RP's to do.

How does that sound?

Awsome!
If you're willing to, would you please? ^_^

I'm loving both of these! (Especially Rosie x Kovu)
Do you have a preference on which one we start first?

The one with Preston x Alaska might need to wait until Indiana and Preston get closer. I'm not sure. You'll have to let me know on this.

But if you don't mind we can do the thread with Aphrodite and Athena now or in a couple of days when Y16 officially starts?

Just let me know how you feel on it!

Thannnk you! I'll get to answering them as soon as possible! ♥

Theo's into Quidditch right? Sometimes Sofii comes down there to sketch people playing Quidditch and stuff. She might end up trying to get Theo to pose for one of them. How does that sound?

If you're willing to try it's perfectly fine with me. Would you be willing to start a topic for them?
<FONT font="Lucida"><i></i>

Alyssa Chevalier said:
The one with Preston x Alaska might need to wait until Indiana and Preston get closer. I'm not sure. You'll have to let me know on this.

But if you don't mind we can do the thread with Aphrodite and Athena now or in a couple of days when Y16 officially starts?

Just let me know how you feel on it!
You're right, so I'll let you know once Indiana and Preston are sufficiently close :p

We can start it now. Since it looks like you have a fair amount of RPs to start, I can start the Athena/Aphrodite RP if you'd like. Just let me know if there is a specific area in the school you'd like to RP.

Thank yooou! :wub:

Awh thank you! You're so sweet! Nowhere specific! Probably just in one of the corridors. But it doesn't matter which! ^_^

Alyssa Chevalier said:
Personally since you're having Indiana and Preston currently roleplaying and getting to know one another we can hold off on them for a little bit.

Right now, if you don't mind I'd like to do the Rosie x Indiana one. I could start that one if you'd like.

Also the Prefects one. You could start that one so we'd both have one to start? Then once those finish we can work onto other ones so we don't overload ourselves with RP's to do.

How does that sound?
I love How my name always first :) You're almost as bad as Cyndi when boosting my ego :p

Anyways yes that sounds fine for Indiana. As Cyndi said she'll tell you haha..

And no problemo! Actually it'd work out better you starting it rather then Indiana being the first person.lol. Can you PM it to me on Indiana when you do. This way we can stop cluttering your plotline :)

And I'll get on it and send it to you, any preference to which account?
I'll make sure to write the others done in my now HNZ notebook to be sure I don't forget about em and bug you about them :)

kovu and rosie
I started a RP here for these two. I understand you probably have heaps going on, so get to it whenever you can!

Sounds good! It'd make the differences in their energy very obvious.

</FONT>
So I'm not supposed to be flattering you? Oopsies!

I'll be keeping an eye out for that!
Good, I will do that then! I should get it started by sometime tomorrow I hope. So expect a PM soon!

You can either PM it to Alyssa or just go ahead and post it on here. I don't mind!
Yaye! Because I stink at keeping track of stuff sometimes!

Thaank you! ♥
I shall get to it soon!

So do you want to start it or shall I?
<FONT font="Lucida"><i></i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back