Bringing Them Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostensia Metzger

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
</COLOR>
Okay so lately I’ve been dying to pull out my new first years. I’d really like to use them more than I am. Especially now that I have some free time. Plus some of my older students who badly need some interactions. So please read and see if you’re interested in Rping with any of my babies! ♥</FONT>
ROSIE REILLY;
pdrosie.gif

Muggle born ★ Ravenclaw ★ 11​
I tried to vaguely base Rosie off of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. But she ended up evolving into her completely own character. Rosie is a complete and utter bookworm. She constantly has her nose in a book. Rosie is pretty smart but being only eleven, she knows better than to think she knows everything, Rosie has a really weird habit of collecting books from other countries, even if she can’t understand them. She kind of treats them as if they were trophies or something. Rosie’s father is an archeologist so she has traveled all around the world. Her favorite place so to go so far is Egypt and swears that one day she’s going to move there. Rosie is socially inept. She’s sweet as can be, but she can also be shy. When she gets nervous she tends to ramble on or forget what she’s talking about.
For Rosie I need: For starters, some friends would be awesome. Rosie isn’t the best at making friends but I figure her sweetness would allow her to make a couple here and there. Rosie isn’t picky on house or blood. As for enemies/annoyances, well everyone has a few right? Rosie doesn’t like people who are rude and mean so anyone like that will probably upset her. Romances is taken care of. She has a final already. But if mutual crushes or small flings would be fine. Just nothing serious.
SOFII WOLFE;
tumblr_m3f9izgkz51r6jcjzo1_500.png

Half-Blood ★ Hufflepuff ★ 11​
Sofii is my little artist. Er, amateur artist if you will. Sofii absolutely adores art. From sketching all the way to pottery. Sofii is young so her art isn’t stunning or anything. It’s more or less just a hobby. In fact she doubts it would ever become a profession for her. Sofii also adores chickens. She’s always dreamt of having a chicken farm. Because of her love for chickens, Sofii is also a vegetarian. Sofii’s parents are very strict so she can be a bit serious and boring at times. She is sweet and lovable though so if others can tolerate her seriousness, she can often be a good friend.
For Sofii I need: For friend it would be nice of Sofii could have a couple of friends. Just some people she can become close with and such. A bestfriend is also needed. This person would need to be like Sofii’s other half and very willing to tolerate how serious she can be and stuff. Enemies would also be needed. Sofii doesn’t like people who are blood prejudice. She cannot stand them. So anyone like that just wouldn’t mesh well with her. She doesn’t need any romance since she already has a final. Plus it’s not very common for her to take interest in things like love.
ALASKA ZHEFAROVICH;
pdalaska.gif

Pure Blood ★ Slytherin ★ 11​
Alaska has had a difficult life. She was raised by her mother and never really got to know her father. But when Alaska was eight her mother died and she was left in the care of a foster family that was close with her mother. Not too long before school Alaska found out that her father was Benjamen Zhefarovich. Once reunited with her dad Alaska found out more about herself than ever before. Alaska is pretty easy to get along with so long as you are the type of the type of person she can get along with. Like the rest of her family, she does have the tendency to be prejudice about blood. However, she is not as open about it since she did once live with some muggles. Alaska has a problem with losing though. She is very competitive sometimes. To the point where she would do just about anything to be on top. Alaska can also be fairly thrifty and sneaky when she needs to be as well. But she is pretty honest about her feelings on people or other situations.
For Alaska I need: Alaska certainly does need some friends. House I’m not too specific on same with blood because Alaska isn’t as bad with being prejudice yet. Later on in life she might be. Once again a bestfriend is also needed. But I’m thinking the person she becomes best friends with might need to be closer to her blood status and share her ideals. Otherwise it would be a strained friendship. Then there is Enemies which I’m thinking Alaska might have a fair amount of. Not because she’s extremely cruel or anything. But she does have typical Slytherin tendencies as well as some prejudice behaviors. So there could be people who dislike her for that. Lastly, Romance is mostly taken care of. She has a final but there is always room for her to crush on someone else or flirt until then.
VALENTINA BAROS;
pdvalen.gif

Pure Blood ★ Hufflepuff ★ 11​
Valentina is a very nervous young girl. She had a twin brother whom was supposed to attend Hogwarts with her. But he died four months prior due to their house catching on fire. The fire was believed to have been started by someone throwing a lit match onto the house. Ever since her brother’s death Valentina has been a nervous wreck. Valentina lies to others to hide who she is out of fear. She refuses to tell people about herself, and will even lie saying that she is a muggle born instead of a pure blood. She won’t mention her brother either. Aside from her nervous behavior Valentina is really into horses. She has always dreamt of having one of her own but her family just never had the room. Valentina can be fairly nice but when others try to pry into her life she becomes less so. Before her brother’s death Valentina was sometimes a little goofy.
For Valentina I need: A couple of close friends. Valentina would need friends that would be willing to try and break past her wall of secrets and get over the fact that she will most likely lie to them whenever possible. Enemies as she does like and pretend to be a muggle born, well there’s bound to be someone who doesn’t like her. Or even dislike for other reasons. It could be endless. Romance is set. She has a final. I don’t think there’s much room for anything else with her.

Those are my first years. But if anyone is interesting in roleplaying with any of my other students I’ve included a few that desperately need interactions as well.

OSTENSIA ROMANES;
pdosa.gif

Pure Blood ★ Hufflepuff ★ 18​
<COLOR color="#000">
Ostensia is your typical Hufflepuff. Hard-working, loyal, kind, and honest. Ostensia loves everyone and finds it easy to get along with everyone. She finds it even hard to hate those that are mean to her. Don’t be fooled though, Ostensia knows how to stand up for herself and those she cares for. Ostensia can be a bit naïve and easy to upset sometimes though. When she Graduates she plans to run her own flower shop and try to discover what really happened to her parents.
For Ostensia I need: Close to everything. I just feel like I should use her more. I have biiiiig plans for her after Hogwarts. So she’ll need as much interaction with others as possible. Whether it be for friends, enemies, etc. Just no romance because she’s all set in that area.
APHRODITE SNOW;
pdaphrooo.gif

Mixed Blood (Part-Veela) ★ Gryffindor Prefect (5th Year) ★ 15​
Lately I’ve been in a slump with her and I’d really like to try and fix it. Aphrodite is the younger sister of Alyssa. Aphrodite is a bit different form her sister though. Although she does have times where she can be a brat, Aphrodite is generally very sweet. She’s really into music and plans to be a recording artist one day. Aphrodite occasionally doubts herself and often has to battle with herself. She cares a lot about what others say or think about her as she likes appearing perfect even when she knows she isn’t.
For Aphrodite I need: Anyone willing to roleplay with her pretty much. Friends, enemies, whatever you can think of. No romances though because her love life is set.
KAIA LUTROVA;
pdkaia.gif

Pure Blood ★ Ravenclaw Prefect (5th Year) ★ 15​
Kaia is a difficult person to deal with. She either likes you or she doesn’t. There’s really no in between. Kaia can be sarcastic and rude to anyone she doesn’t really like. Even though Kaia has a tendency to be harder to speak and deal with, if she does like someone she has even a playful side. Most of her life her parents completely ignored her so she has a problem connect with people since she believes they will be no better than her parents. Kaia is fairly into reading and exploring when she has spare time. She also isn’t really that much into Quidditch. The only reason she goes to games at all is to see her best friend play.
For Kaia I need: Anyone willing to roleplay with her pretty much. Friends, enemies, whatever you can think of. No romances though because her love life is set.
ISABELLA PISCES;
pdisabella.gif

Pure Blood ★ Slytherin Third Year ★ 13​
Isabella is just pretty much horrible. She is rude, sarcastic, sneaky, and vicious. She seems like a typical Slytherin but as you get to know her it’s easy to see that she’s a lot more complex. Isabella tries to keep herself distanced from others. She feels like she cannot trust others and that they cannot trust hers. Isabella also feels like it’s her right to express her opinion whenever she wants so she isn’t shy about telling others how she feels. Isabella can be very prejudice against those not in her house or those not of her blood. If one gets to know Isabella they would learn that she has a very wild playful side.
For Bella I need: I think she would have more enemies than anything. People who don’t like her because she’s been a bully or they think she’s rude. Whatever you think. For those that don’t mind the fact that she can be a bit mean, she could also use some friends and whatnot.
AUDEN LEFEVRE;
pdauden.gif

Pure Blood ★ Hufflepuff Fourth Year ★ 14​
<FONT font="lucida">
Auden is miss prim and proper. Her mother died when she was really little so she only had her dad to raise her. Her father was a little bit strict with raising Auden so she can appear to be a bot of a goody two shoes at times. Depending on the person this could or could not be annoying. Auden tries her best to be friendly to others but after being bullied by a group of Slytherin's for the past three years, Auden's found it harder to be friendly to anyone. Particularly those from Slytherin. Auden is really likes to dance even though she's not very good at it. So if anyone out there has a character that's naturally talented with dancing who's willing to help her out, Auden would be more than happy to buddy up with him or her.
For Auden I need: Friends, enemies, the works. I just need more interaction for Auden in general.

Thanks again for reading this. I generally hate doing these things but I figured I might we well give it a try and get my babies out there since they've already been pretty neglected. You can either post here or PM. If you'd like to RP with any of the characters not mentioned here you can go ahead and PM me and we can work something out!

♥ Jessye
<i>
</i>

Here. I'll go ahead and offer David Pike for any of your older students. I feel like he'd get on well with Isabella because they're similar, ever though she's younger. Plus they're in the same house! David is less mean and more sarcastic/cynical though, but none the less they could make good friends. He's a bit depressed, so her lack of cheery-spazziness will be nice for him.

Aphrodite Snow might be able to get along with him. He likes music a lot, although he's sure to be critical of her music, he'll probably just end up helping her improve though.

Not sure about Kala though.

I'll also offer James Thompson for any of your younger students, he's an adventurous young Gryffindor. He's a generally nice kid, but he enjoys taking risks a lot.

Thanks a heap for posting here David!

David x Isabella:
He sounds like the type that Isabella wouldn't mind too much. However not even her closest friends can be safe all the time. So as long as David doesn't mind her rudeness then they'd probably get along perfectly!

David x Aphrodite:
Does David sing at all? Aphrodite would love any help she could get with it comes to her music and singing so she would appreciate any help he would give her!

Kaia x David:
Kaia and David probably wouldn't get along very well. His personality would rub her the wrong way. So they might be better off as annoyances or something. Unless that's not what you're looking for. If not that's totally fine.

Valentina x James: I think Valentina would probably be the best match for James. She was once a bit adventurous too. At least until her brother died. She can be a bit of a liar though. She would try to cover up who she really is and stuff but she still wouldn't mind going on adventures with him and stuff. Is that fine?
<i></i>

David hasn't tried singing, and he doesn't play any instruments. If he were to be a good singer (I haven't decided yet) he would likely write and sing depressing stuff.

With David and Isabella, do you want to start that now?

James and Valentina sound like they'd made a good pair for adventuring. We can start that one later, or now if you want.

Hey Jessye!
I'm just gonna dive right in cause I have a lot of thoughts for you.

irst Years:
Firstly I have Indiana Night. A little Gryffindor and Proud of it. She's half-blood but doesn't really care about that sort of thing and has already told her first muggleborn friend not to listen to anyone who puts him down about it. Him being Cyndi's Preston Paine.

Rosie: I think they'd get on well, prehaps not being complete best friends but good friends. She'd be more than happy to listen to the Ravenclaw talk about her travels and share some of her own. Her father is a self-emplyed buisnessman and has taken her on a few trips as well, prehaps not as exciting as Eygpt though. (Speaking of Archaeology that's my major in college! Yay!!)

Alaska: I thought of a plot we could have between these too and Preston, if Cyndi is also okay with it. Since you mentioned in her blip that she'd get more prejudice later on, I was thinking we could start them all off knowing each other and then a few years down the round when she really starts hating muggleborns and such. So then I figured she could be bullying Preston about it and Indiana would be upset and *presto* Enemies are born. This doesn't really have to have Preston in it but I figured I'd suggest it and what not. :)

Hufflepuff:
I've been sticking Judd Ford my strange and odd Hufflepuff first year with others in house mostly or very nerdy type of people. I'm still working out the kinks on getting him to be obviously nerdy just by the way he speaks, it's obvious in his looks with a strange hat on his head.

I figure him and Sofie being sort of different then the norm could hit it off become friends. He doesn't always talk about sci-fi things and what not but at the moment it is all he really knows. So he could introduce art to him and I've figured on having him go vegetarian at some point in his life so she'd also introduce that to him. I think that while in some cases opposites don't hit it off I think they would make a funny pair. He'd be completely fine with her being more serious and it could be a bit like a Harry and Hermione friendship.

I'm not sure how well he'd do with Valentina. He isn't one for saying the right things at the right time so he'd really just upset her all the time with his honest blurt out responses.

Older Students:
I have Fifth Year Jordan Trace Vanderhol. He is bit of a quiet guy and has been passing through his years at Hogwarts basically unnoticed. But his adopted sisters Kat and Serena have trained him to be a chasers so he is going out for the team this year. So I figure it's time to get him some actual friends. He is also a naturally talented guitar player. His parents died when he was young and when he was shipped off to the Orphange the only thing besides some clothing he could bring with him was his father's guitar.
Once Auden masters dancing or just wants some music to dance to he'd have no problem playing for her in an abandoned classroom or something. I could see him having a crush on her at some point but being already set on that she'd have to put him in his place if she noticed. Honestly he wouldn't even tell any one about it till after it had passed I'm guessing.

Prefects: I have Georgiana Night so if you ever need interactions with another prefect for a "Patrol" you're free to PM me about it :) Plus Georgiana already knows who Aphrodite is. :p

Aphrodite x David: Awh! She would try to get him to be more cheery about his music. Aphrodite's a bit cheerful most of the time. Would that get on David's nerves?

Isabella x David: Sure! I can start something for them and have it up within the next couple of days!

Valentina x James: We can start something for them! Would you be willing to start this one?

</FONT>
Woo thanks for replying to this! ♥

Rosie x Indiana: (That's a pretty cool field to major in!) Even if Indiana hasn't been to a lot of places, Rosie always loves to hear some travel stories. Plus since blood isn't an issue to her she probably won't mind that Rosie is muggleborn! So they sound perfect together!

Alaska x Indiana: That does sound like an interesting idea. You'll definitely have to ask Cyndi if she's up for it if Preston does get involved, but Alaska would probably become an enemy of Indiana for that sort of reason! Half-bloods won't be her favorite either.

Sofii x Judd: Oddly enough, I did picture a lot of Sofii's friends to be the complete opposite of her. She would probably attract the more lively people anyways. Sofii and Judd would certainly be an interesting pair. Especially if she gets the chance to introduce him to art. Then he'll never get her to shut up. Hopefully he never eats a piece of chicken in front of her either.

Valentina x Judd: Yeah he would probably just end up making her get upset, or angry. If I ever need someone to set her off, he might be the guy though.
-------------------
Auden x Jordan: Awwh that would be so sweet of him! Auden likes listening to people play the guitar on top of that so she would probably ask him to play frequently. Haha, how cute. Auden's a bit oblivious sometimes.

Georgiana x Prefects: I've actually been wanting to do this with some of my prefects. Not sure which of them yet. Probably Aphrodite or Ostensia though since Kaia would just be a snothead. She might get along better with Osa. But Aphrodite isn't bad either, she just needs to have a tolerance for Aphrodite.

thanks again! So let me know what you think of everything said above! ^_^
<FONT font="lucida"><i></i>​
<i></i>

Jessye. Tomorrow we should have David and Isabella RP together, is that okay with you? I'll start it when I get up. ^^

Nevermind. He acts like over cheeriness gets on his nerves, and most of the time it does. If Aphrodite and him became friends it might rub off on him a bit. Which would be interesting.

And yah I'll start the one for James and Valentina soon. I can start the one for David and Isabella as well, if you'd prefer that I start.

Well if you'd like to go ahead and start both of them please! ^_^ Allows me to be more lazy. :shifty:

Ostensia Romanes said:
Woo thanks for replying to this! ¢¾

Rosie x Indiana: (That's a pretty cool field to major in!) Even if Indiana hasn't been to a lot of places, Rosie always loves to hear some travel stories. Plus since blood isn't an issue to her she probably won't mind that Rosie is muggleborn! So they sound perfect together!

Alaska x Indiana: That does sound like an interesting idea. You'll definitely have to ask Cyndi if she's up for it if Preston does get involved, but Alaska would probably become an enemy of Indiana for that sort of reason! Half-bloods won't be her favorite either.

Sofii x Judd: Oddly enough, I did picture a lot of Sofii's friends to be the complete opposite of her. She would probably attract the more lively people anyways. Sofii and Judd would certainly be an interesting pair. Especially if she gets the chance to introduce him to art. Then he'll never get her to shut up. Hopefully he never eats a piece of chicken in front of her either.

Valentina x Judd: Yeah he would probably just end up making her get upset, or angry. If I ever need someone to set her off, he might be the guy though.
-------------------
Auden x Jordan: Awwh that would be so sweet of him! Auden likes listening to people play the guitar on top of that so she would probably ask him to play frequently. Haha, how cute. Auden's a bit oblivious sometimes.

Georgiana x Prefects: I've actually been wanting to do this with some of my prefects. Not sure which of them yet. Probably Aphrodite or Ostensia though since Kaia would just be a snothead. She might get along better with Osa. But Aphrodite isn't bad either, she just needs to have a tolerance for Aphrodite.

thanks again! So let me know what you think of everything said above! ^_^
Rose+Indiana: (It is!) That sounds great to me :) She wouldn't mind her being muggleborn at all and she's pretty interested in learning about other's historys. :) Any idea for them meeting?

Alska+Indiana: Yupp Of course we'd have to ask Cyndi first. And I'm sure they'd hit it off in the wrong way from the get go if she doesn't want to join us.

Sofi+Judd: Well he'd certainly be quite the funny/lively guy for her to be friends with. :p Ah well I can't promise the chicken bit but I suppose as long as they never eat together at the house table or in the kitchens they'll be fine. :)

Valetina+Judd: That sounds okay with me. You can always PM me when you need him to spice up her life with weirdness.

Oldies but Goddies
I've been listening through my songs trying to find one for Indiana's bio to liven the thing up and I actually came across a few by Jordan's PB which would be prefect in the crush situation and figured that he'd take his crush far enough to write/sing songs about it but not actually say anything. So he'd completely be the guy to play the girl the song and not even let on its actually about her. Sad but true, so if she's oblivious then it'd be even funnier for them, I mean us. Not funny for them at all, ahah.

Prefectness: Either or doesn't matter with me I haven't been doing much with Georgiana lately besides Prefect and talking to the Heads lately anyway. She could always help the young ones into Patrolling or something. :)

Now allow me to make this all fancy and stuff. And yes, I took your star. :r

BryceRosieSofii
17-009_copy.jpg
17-009.jpg
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">Rosie: The holiday forums will be closing up soon, so I think it would be safe to say that these two need more RPs together. They are too cute as is, and I think he could teach her more about sign language and the magical world because of he is from it, and she isn't. Not that he has anything bad at all against muggle-borns though. I doubt that he would mind if she developed a crush on any guy, but if she starts to spend less time with him, then he might get jealous. So, it could be a doorway to interesting plots.
Sofii: I can definitely see these two being friends, since both are somewhat serious, and both love art. Though he is more into sketching things with a pencil and charcoal than colors. He can be somewhat silly too, so if she can look over him being deaf, then it could blossom into something else! Plus I can see him somewhat crushing on her, before he moved on to his final. He has a really soft spot for pretty girls.

NikandrosRosieAlaskaAuden
jamie_johnston_018.jpg
jamie_johnston_019.jpg

Rosie: I definitely think that these two would be a hilarious thing. Not as a fling or anything like that, but he would probably pick on her, tease her, and they could become good enemies. He is the worst sort of Gryffindor, and while he loves adventure and stuff, he would hate on her blood, and probably knock books out of her hands and stuff. So they could be enemies? Until her um, final comes in and could lay him a good one cause Nikandros may know martial arts, as he took classes, it would be fun too.
Alaska: Well we need these two to meed obviously. So what to do to make them meet. I am thinking that they could both get into a duel with like, wizarding chess or something competitive because both want to be on top and stuff. I can see them being somewhat rivals, before moving on to bigger stuff. So, how about it?
Auden: I think that Auden should meet with Troxa's little brother, because it would be cool to meet some of the other brothers of his, and Nikandros wouldn't be mean to her because he would be afraid of Troxa, you know?

DamonAlaskaRosieValentina
william_beckett16.jpg
william_beckett19.jpg

Alaska: What more can I say? I think that these two need to meet, before next year so that he can get on her nerves before the bigger plots happen, just because. They will probably be enemies or something of the sort, even if he doesn't really have enemies at all. XD
Rosie: I think that these two could be very good friends. He could probably crush on her, but nothing too serious you know? He is kinda hyper active, and hope that she can put up with that.
Valentina: Both are in the same house, and both have understood loss. I think that these two would be awesome together as friends, perhaps as comfort buddies or something? Even if she hides it, he could be one of those close friends that she confides in? Once he gains her trust and stuff.

SergeiAlaskaValentina
Logan_Lerman_37.png
Logan_Lerman_38.png

Alaska: Duh, cousins need to RP some too! I think that he could really show her how to be a great and noble person in the family, and show her the ropes. He is somewhat cold, and apathetic, but maybe around family, he would act different and stuff. So, how about these two to get to know each other? Their dads are like, triplet brothers so how cool is that?
Valentina: Well, we obviously need to RP these, but since not much catches his interest, I think her hiding who she really is, would. He might go asking Zayne Baros what blood status he is and knows that she is lying just to confront her. I think it would be a really fun RP!

KrystinOstensiaAphrodite
susan_coffey153.jpg
susan_coffey154.jpg

Ostensia: After the things that happen, I think that these two should become friends and stuff, and after Ostensia and Krystin lived together, she might have even heard about how Collineus kicked her out and stuff. So maybe Krystin would go to her, seeking some female guidance and stuff, and eventually become a mentor?
Aphrodite: I do believe that we should have these two RP. They are besties of course, and with Krystin becoming nicer, then Aphrodite would probably like her more. XD And perhaps, get her help with getting Doriano to ask her out on a date?

IsabellaOstensia
Katie_Cassidy_020.jpg
Katie_Cassidy_019.jpg

Sister RP, needs to happen like now. Isabella just met a guy, and she would run to her sister for advice and stuff. It would be a major bonding moment, and well, for what happens with Isabella, Ostensia must be there, and support her. She wouldn't go through it without her twin's support!

IsaiaAphrodite
landon_liboiron_in_life_unexpected_season_2_48.png
landon_liboiron_in_life_unexpected_season_2_49.png

Nothing says a congrats to becoming a prefect than to take her there himself, and show her the common room. Though they would probably end up making out or something, but it would still be rather fun!
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">

That's all I got for now though. I would have had more for Kaia and Auden, but I am already RPing with them so... xD

I really want to get Kovu some more interaction as well, so I'll offer him up for your firsties to play with if you like. :lol:

kovu and alaska
I'm thinking these two could have a love/hate thing going on. Kovu can also be very competitive and if he's challenged, he'll get cocky. He's pureblood and can be a bit prejudice too, but not intentionally, it was just how he was raised. I want Kovu to end up being a bit of a flirt later, he'll end up using his cockiness in kind of a charming way. So they could possibly have a love/hate fling thing in later years. Or just end up being best friends. It depends on what Alaska is like.

kovu and rosie
I think these two would get along well as friends. Kovu can also be a bit of a bookworm, because he's always used it to escape his brothers when he needs to. He's not all that shy, at least he pretends he isn't and he could probably get Rosie out of her shell so they could be friends. He'll most likely find her shyness adorable. Again, a very small fling between these two could also work.

Let me know what you think!

Hey Jessye :hug:

So i'm not completely sure about these, but I think I have done pretty well here. I'll let you decide xD

561x401.jpg

This is Hayley Jones (11). She is a First Year Slytherin. Hayley's Mother is a Pure-blood, but her Father is a Mixed-blood, which of course causes her to miss out on the Pure-blood lineage, something she greatly wants. This isn't to say that she hates her Father, she adores him, she just hates his blood status. This of course makes Hayley alittle bit bitter. However, she associates with other magical kids, as long as they are not Muggle-born as she harbours her Mother and Grandmothers ill feelings towards them. When she is amongst friends, Hayley is kind, she is smart and she likes to present people with gifts, however, put her with a Muggle-born and the claws come out. Yes I know she is a Hypocrite, but that is just the way she is. Her Father is not prejudiced and tries to sway his wife and two daughters, but so far he has been wildly unsuccessful. Though he still lies in hope. So maybe she could be a friend for Alaska, or close friend?

pixie-lott-2.jpg

Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart (11), First Year Hufflepuff and the cutest little ball of sunshine that you will ever meet. Kelsey is Energetic, being energetic makes Pip a very interesting kind of girl. She loves being in control of her energy. Pip is the kind of person to put all her energy into anything she does, that includes any extracurricular activities as well as in schooling or other such functions. Humorous, is another reason why Pip likes to be around other people, whether they be older or younger than her. Age does not bother her as she has decided that anyone is allowed to be funny or see people be funny. She is a very funny young girl because of this. Cheerfulness, is just another reason as to why Pip is the way she is. Pip is a happily cheerful kind of girl. She has never to her knowledge felt sad. This is due to her parents deciding that she need not know of the kind of things that happen in the muggle world. She has never seen violence and so has lived a relatively comfortable live for a young witch. Her parents doing this don't mean to cause any harm, they just don't want their daughter to get hurt in anyway, shape or form. This of course leads into her being just a little naive about certain things, which includes life in general. Her grandmother and grandfather are the only other people, besides her friends and other such people that she gets to see as they are scared she will learn about her sheltered life and not be happy about it. So I was thinking maybe a friend for Sofii? You would know her better than I xD But yeah, just thought I would offer.

Heeeey Jessye ^_^

So, I’ve got a couple of ideas here to run by you:

Alaska/Preston: I was actually going to offer Preston up for an RP with Alaska and then I saw Steph's idea and was like :o "She beat me to it!" xD . I think it’d be awesome if he and Alaska met up. Preston isn’t going to be revealing his blood status any time soon, though there will be obvious signs (him not knowing certain magical things) so maybe he and Alaska can meet up and be ok/friendly with each other at first and then she somehow finds out about his blood status later down the line, either because he casually mentions it in conversation or because there are too many glaring signs for Alaska to ignore that he wasn’t always a member of the magical community. He would have been Indiana’s friend all this time and she obviously already knows his blood status so then the arguing could commence?

Athena/ Aphrodite: I think it would be interesting if these two could meet. I can’t really see them being besties since Aphrodite is a part-veela but I think it would be interesting if they were forced to interact. They are in the same year after all and must know each other at least by name by now. Maybe a class assignment where they are partnered up? A run-in in the library where they are looking for the same book?

Even though Psyche's a first year, the only one I can see her being drawn to is Isabella. She won't really mind the rudeness as her harsh childhood has hardened her somewhat (and any pain it does cause will only help to further solidify her). Her pain is slowly turning her to emotional stone, and she might end up (either immediately or eventually) throwing barbs right back at Isabella. Psyche doesn't trust anyone except her animals and would be very slow to develop trust in anyone else. I could see Isabella being something of a friend and mentor and then maybe becoming an enemy, or who knows, maybe they'd end up liking each other in more of a long-term friendship. I'm open to either or to it not working.

I can see Delancey and Sofii being friends very easily. Sofii would remind her of home a bit since her grandma (age 39) is also an artist and is her most favorite person in the world. Delancey's quite opposite in energy and is rarely serious, always pinging from one place to the next, climbing anything she can, having giggle fits, and generally being athletic and kinda hyper. But while her sense of adventure is somewhat mirrored by her grandma, her grandma is more bohemian and cool, rather than crazy energetic, and tends to have a soothing, calming effect on her. She'll be missing her grandma like crazy at school (though distracting herself with various hijinks) and Sofii could feel like a bit of home to her. Delancey's not a vegetarian, though, not even close. She's a junk-food-a-holic and has no shame in it, double cheeseburgers being her favorite food. She wouldn't try to change Sofii in any way, but she wouldn't change who she is, either, and would strongly resent any pushes to do so.

I would have had this done waaay earlier but Google chrome has been crashing on me all day. So yeah, sorry about the wait guys.

Rosie x Indiana: Mostly likely in the library as that’s where Rosie spends like 99% of her time. I think the first time they meet Rosie will have with her a map where’s put a pin in every single place she’s been to. You know, what of those types of things. They might get their conversation about traveling going. How does that sound? (That’s a pretty cool major too btw!)

Alaska x Indiana: Cyndi replied below so I think the plot is all good and ready to go. We just need to decide when and where it will happen and stuff.

Sofii x Judd: Which is good. It might make her more lovely. I think so long as she doesn’t know that he eats chicken, she won’t be too upset. I think once we’ve knocked out a few of our other roleplay’s that we can get to these two as well. How does that sound?

Valentina x Judd: Will do!

Auden x Jordan: That is so cuute. Auden would be totally oblivious. Jordan may want to be careful of Troxa though.

Prefectness x Georgiana: I think Aphrodite would be best then. Probably after the Prefect meeting is when Aphrodite would be looking for help on what to do while being a Prefect anyways. Maybe we can even get a group thing going with other prefects too?

</FONT>
I’m surprised you posted here instead of PMing me all of this, but no complaints here! Thanks for posting!

Rosie x Bryce: We do certainly need to RP with these two again, they are just so cute! Him getting jealous of her spending less time with him? That’s something I’d like to see! Especially with him being deaf and stuff.

Sofii x Bryce: Awh he would think she is pretty? :wub: Sofii’s never been called pretty before! I can see them connecting well too! Sofii would appreciate that he doesn’t talk a whole lot and stuff. She might try to give him art lessons from time to time. I can see a small crush blooming as well!

Rosie x Nikandros: Ha, I would love to have him bully her. He would drive her nuts. Poor Rosie would want to beat him to bad, even though nothing would ever happen! Dude yes, have her final come and kick his butt for being so mean to her all the time.

Alaska x Nikandros: Oooh I like the idea of them being rivals! I just need to find something that would make them both try to compete against one another. Dueling might work.

Auden x Nikandros: Oh they most certainly need to meet. Especially since Auden would probably be scared of him. Just because she worries he will be like his brother.

Alaska x Damon: I think it would be like a one sided enemy thing. Like she hates him but he wants to be friends with her. He would get on Alaska’s nerves so quickly. Every single day she would want to beat him up. Badly. But it will make it more fun for our future plots!

Rosie x Damon: Awh he would crush on her? She could put up with it. She could put up with almost anyone, though she might have to have him sit down and take a breather every once and awhile.

[bValentina x Damon:[/b] Valentina would probably think Damon is really cute if she ever saw him. But if he hung around enough and actually tried to show her that he was one of the good guys, she wouldn’t take long to open up to him!

Alaska x Sergei: They definitely need to meet up some time. Especially since Alaska needs all the help she can get with her family. Having someone around to remind her will help her out a ton!

Valentina x Sergei: I actually have an idea about this. I’ll PM you.

Ostensia x Krystin: Osa would feel bad to hear that Krystin was kicked out. At first she might seem a bit jumpy around her, but it wouldn’t take long before she settled down and was a lot more comfortable around her and stuff. So they’d get along fine. Just don’t ever let Krystin walk into Damians bedroom without knocking. :r Might damage her for life!

Aphrodite x Krystin: They do need to RP more! Though Aphrodite would tell Krystin that she could do way better than her stingy cousin.

Ostensia x Isabella: Ostensia would be so happy to hear that her sister met a boy! Osa’s been waiting to hear that for years actually. So it would be a good bonding moment for the two of them.

Aphrodite x Isaia: I’ve been wanting to RP with these two. Aphrodite would love it if he took her there, and well, yeah we won’t go into details but chances are they would end up cuddling or kissing. Little boogers can’t keep their hands off one another.

Thanks for replying to this! I’ve always loved lurking your charries!

Alaska x Kovu: I can see a love/hate thing going on. Especially since she likes guys with cockiness, but at the same time she hates them. Plus her being friends with someone who is prejudice like her might help remind her that she is supposed to be prejudice.

Rosie x Kovu: Rosie would be so shy talking to him at first, she’d turn red every time he came around. So that would turn red every time he came around. It would be extremely cute though because sooner or later he would be able to bring her out of her shell. He won’t mind that she’s muggle born would he?

I do believe we’ve never Rped together before! Thanks for replying though!

Alaska x Hayley: Due to her being in Slytherin and holding a prejudice against certain types of blood I see no reason why they couldn’t be friends. Her being smart and stuff will help Alaska feel more comfortable around her and stuff!

Sofii x Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart: I think these two would work out perfectly well too. Since Sofii can be a bit of a serious bum at times. I’d really like for her to have friends who are like the opposite of her. So cheery would be the perfect personality for a friend of hers to have.

I’m not sure which of them you’d like to roleplay first but take your pick if you’re wanting to roleplay them! :cool:

Thanks for replying! Pretty cool that you and Steph had the same idea!

Alaska x Preston: I think this plot works out beautifully. At first she thinks he’s really cool and stuff, but then she starts to get suspicious due to him being naïve with a lot of things and BAM, he’ll suddenly become enemy no. 1 for her. Unless you’d prefer that she finds out by him mentioning it. Either way is fine with me. They’ll probably wind being enemies from then on. Unless we decide to change that or something.

Excited about this plot! Even if I’ll feel bad in the end. xD

Aphrodite x Athena: Duuude, it would be so funny of they got stuck patrolling the hallways together for Prefect duty. If you like that idea. If not there is plenty of incidences. I can see them almost becoming Rivals or something. What do you think?

Isabella x Psyche: I can see them getting along for a small amount of time but Isabella is a bit vicious and Psyche’s personality might set her off and feel the need to be defensive. But we can try and roleplay and see if anything different happens?

I saw! Thank you! I should be able to get to it sometime tomorrow after I get home from work!

I think Theo’s personality would do well against Sofii’s because she needs people that are the opposite of her to be the type of people she befriends. Especially since she enjoys having livelier people around her often. Would you like to roleplay them and see how it goes?
<FONT font="Lucida"><i></i>​
<i></i>

Ostensia Romanes said:
Rosie x Indiana: Mostly likely in the library as that’s where Rosie spends like 99% of her time. I think the first time they meet Rosie will have with her a map where’s put a pin in every single place she’s been to. You know, what of those types of things. They might get their conversation about traveling going. How does that sound? (That’s a pretty cool major too btw!)

Alaska x Indiana: Cyndi replied below so I think the plot is all good and ready to go. We just need to decide when and where it will happen and stuff.

Sofii x Judd: Which is good. It might make her more lovely. I think so long as she doesn’t know that he eats chicken, she won’t be too upset. I think once we’ve knocked out a few of our other roleplay’s that we can get to these two as well. How does that sound?

Valentina x Judd: Will do!

Auden x Jordan: That is so cuute. Auden would be totally oblivious. Jordan may want to be careful of Troxa though.

Prefectness x Georgiana: I think Aphrodite would be best then. Probably after the Prefect meeting is when Aphrodite would be looking for help on what to do while being a Prefect anyways. Maybe we can even get a group thing going with other prefects too?
Rosie&Indiana: Ooo, that'd get Indiana interested right away, a map. Haha this sounds like a perfect beginning for them to me.
Alaska&Indiana&Preston: Perfectomundo for me. Just let me know when you know. Haha. Not sure if we should start them all of together..Indiana at the moment will have no problem with Slytherins.
Sofi&Judd: That sounds great to me. I think they'll be a funny pair of friends.
V&J: Okayies
Auden&Jordan: Haha I've been having so many thought on where to go with this for him! No worries about Troxa if he ever should up and started being all romantic with her Jordan would most likely pack up and walk away the poor fellow.
Prefects: Actually that'd be quite fun, maybe a group of Gryffindor Ones or Fifth years and Georgiana?

So to Start. I don't care started which ever ones as long as I don't get stuck doing them all :p But you do seem to have quite a bit of plots going on right now haha. Or you're just faking me out with all the spoilers in your post above..hmmm.

I think it would be fun to rp Alaska and Hayley first because I have so much going on with Kelsey. Would you like me to start this?

kovu and alaska
I reckon they would be a lot of fun! It would be the same with Kovu, Alaska would sort of help push him in the direction of being more prejudice.

kovu and rosie
Aw, Rosie! Definitely extremely cute! At first he wouldn't mind no, especially if they became friends while they were young, because Kovu still has a bit of a hard time understanding the whole judgement of someone's blood status. It's as he gets a bit older, that it becomes a bigger deal to him. By then, if him and Rosie were already friends, he'd had a hard time pushing her away because of that reason. It could maybe develop into a plot all of its own!

Ostensia Romanes said:
I’m surprised you posted here instead of PMing me all of this, but no complaints here! Thanks for posting!

Rosie x Bryce: We do certainly need to RP with these two again, they are just so cute! Him getting jealous of her spending less time with him? That’s something I’d like to see! Especially with him being deaf and stuff.

Sofii x Bryce: Awh he would think she is pretty? :wub: Sofii’s never been called pretty before! I can see them connecting well too! Sofii would appreciate that he doesn’t talk a whole lot and stuff. She might try to give him art lessons from time to time. I can see a small crush blooming as well!

Rosie x Nikandros: Ha, I would love to have him bully her. He would drive her nuts. Poor Rosie would want to beat him to bad, even though nothing would ever happen! Dude yes, have her final come and kick his butt for being so mean to her all the time.

Alaska x Nikandros: Oooh I like the idea of them being rivals! I just need to find something that would make them both try to compete against one another. Dueling might work.

Auden x Nikandros: Oh they most certainly need to meet. Especially since Auden would probably be scared of him. Just because she worries he will be like his brother.

Alaska x Damon: I think it would be like a one sided enemy thing. Like she hates him but he wants to be friends with her. He would get on Alaska’s nerves so quickly. Every single day she would want to beat him up. Badly. But it will make it more fun for our future plots!

Rosie x Damon: Awh he would crush on her? She could put up with it. She could put up with almost anyone, though she might have to have him sit down and take a breather every once and awhile.

[bValentina x Damon:[/b] Valentina would probably think Damon is really cute if she ever saw him. But if he hung around enough and actually tried to show her that he was one of the good guys, she wouldn’t take long to open up to him!

Alaska x Sergei: They definitely need to meet up some time. Especially since Alaska needs all the help she can get with her family. Having someone around to remind her will help her out a ton!

Valentina x Sergei: I actually have an idea about this. I’ll PM you.

Ostensia x Krystin: Osa would feel bad to hear that Krystin was kicked out. At first she might seem a bit jumpy around her, but it wouldn’t take long before she settled down and was a lot more comfortable around her and stuff. So they’d get along fine. Just don’t ever let Krystin walk into Damians bedroom without knocking. :r Might damage her for life!

Aphrodite x Krystin: They do need to RP more! Though Aphrodite would tell Krystin that she could do way better than her stingy cousin.

Ostensia x Isabella: Ostensia would be so happy to hear that her sister met a boy! Osa’s been waiting to hear that for years actually. So it would be a good bonding moment for the two of them.

Aphrodite x Isaia: I’ve been wanting to RP with these two. Aphrodite would love it if he took her there, and well, yeah we won’t go into details but chances are they would end up cuddling or kissing. Little boogers can’t keep their hands off one another.
When I tell you that I am going to do something, I normally do. xD Yeah, I'll just PM you my responses.
To which account should I PM you to?

Ostensia Romanes said:
Thanks for replying! Pretty cool that you and Steph had the same idea!

Alaska x Preston: I think this plot works out beautifully. At first she thinks he’s really cool and stuff, but then she starts to get suspicious due to him being naïve with a lot of things and BAM, he’ll suddenly become enemy no. 1 for her. Unless you’d prefer that she finds out by him mentioning it. Either way is fine with me. They’ll probably wind being enemies from then on. Unless we decide to change that or something.

Excited about this plot! Even if I’ll feel bad in the end. xD

Aphrodite x Athena: Duuude, it would be so funny of they got stuck patrolling the hallways together for Prefect duty. If you like that idea. If not there is plenty of incidences. I can see them almost becoming Rivals or something. What do you think?
Alaska & Preston: Actually, I think that's great. It would work out better if she figures it out on her own and in her own time.
Yea, I'll feel bad too :( :p

Aphrodite & Athena: Omg! I forgot that they are both prefects. A prefect duty RP would be awesome! I see that you have tons of RPs to get to, so we could keep this one on the back burner for now if you want.

But, let me know what you want to do and which RPs you want to start and when :)

Sure! Any ideas for a good first meeting? I'm kinda uncomfortable starting RPs since it's all still so new.

Alyssa Chevalier said:
Probably on Alyssa's account. She's my main and the most likely account to guarantee a PM will be read on! ^_^
Sure thing! You don't get enough PMs now do you. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back