Bring out the Lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Drape

OOC First Name
Taylor
Hello everyone! I know I made one of these recently-ish, but that was just to get me back into the swing of things and now that I am, I'd like to get some more interesting plots going with my characters. I realised that none of them have finals or any relationships at all to speak of and that's just plain depressing! So I'd like to find them some romantic interactions. I won't decide finals straight away, I really like to RP the characters first and see how they click etc. So here they are!

Michael Drape
tumblr_m6991lQn6s1r5ruse.gif

Michael is 28 years old and a healer at St. Mungos. He's bisexual (in Michael's opinion, if someone is hot, why should their gender matter?). He has serious relationship issues. He's messed around his whole life, never lasting more than a week with someone, most only lasting a night. He was engaged for a time to Dietrich Metzger, the only man he ever cared enough for that he believed might help him get over his trust issues with people. Everything was perfect in their relationship, but Michael freaked out one night and bailed. He's a bit lost without Dietrich and he's gone without other people for a while, but now I need him back in the game. Nothing serious for him I don't think, for now anyway. Just need some flings. He's very playful and chilled, he sort of strolls through life. Michael is also utterly irresistible when he wants to be (and that might sound very self assured, but look at him and tell me I'm wrong!). A warning though, he will most likely leave without so much as a sorry for squashing your heart if your character falls for him, but if you're willing for this to happen then bring it!

Taylor Mercer
tumblr_lxnd2p31uf1r327x8.gif

Taylor is 21 years old and the Wimbourne Wasps' seeker. Taylor hasn't had the best luck with guys. She got into dating quite young and has always believed in fairy tale endings and all that. When she was proved wrong and discovered that not everything goes as smoothly as she might have hoped for, she fell into a bit of a slump in her life. However, she's picked herself up, got herself into quidditch and wants to start her life fresh. What I really need for Taylor is a guy to sweep her off her feet and give her all the fairy tales scenarios she previously believed existed. She's quite easy to get along with as she's generally happy and outgoing around people. She might be a bit hesitant with a relationship at first, but a guy to make her blush and give her cheesy romantic moments would be awesome!

Charlie Linus
tumblr_m17vmn19UX1qcah0ho2_500.gif

First of all, I desperately want this above gif to happen! So it inspired me to plot a bit with Charlie. What I need now is someone to help me with this plot! Charlie is also 21 years old and he's a musician. Musician covers a rage of things. He does small gigs here and there, but also writes songs every now and then for a company that's hired him kind of freelance. He grew up with parents that were disinterested in him, his father was known to be a bit abusive, but nothing overly serious. They do love Charlie, they were just too wrapped up in their own lives and tended to buy his affection to keep him distracted. Charlie always hated that about them and it left him a quiet and naive guy. He hasn't had many friends in his life and those that he did get close to have left him, so he has his doubts in people. A few things could work for Charlie. Either finally a loving relationship to prove to him that not everyone sucks. An on and off relationship that maybe turns into something more could also work quite well as I imagine it would incredibly easy to get very frustrated with Charlie. Even a one night stand maybe. What I want from this overall though is a child for him. I want Charlie to be able to give his kid absolutely everything that he never received from his parents when he was young. It would lift his dull spirits and he would stop at nothing to be the greatest Dad ever. So someone that could help me give that to Charlie would be wonderful.

These are the three main people I want plottage for, as I've got some stuff going on with Kovu and I can't even think of putting Raffael in a romantic situation in the state he's in, but please, don't let me stop you if you have ideas for any of my other characters! I'm always up for new plottage! So thanks for reading guys, let me know what you think.

Corvin&&Micheal

With some of my plots going on pause do to a few things outside of my control I needed to pick up one of my long lost characters for a little plottage though With a busy work schedule and what not it seems that I need to take it a little slow with my rp load at the moment. However as Corvin has zero threads I thought it would be fun to get him out in the world and develop some relationships of all sorts were he can after all he is not exactly getting to know anybody from the office. He is the head of the magical creature regulation department which oversees all sorts of magical creatures and what not though his specialty is in Dragon taming and relocation he does help out across the whole department. He is bisexual but prefers male lovers to the female ones and has been with both in the past. He is a wild child by nature and loves the outdoors, animals, and kids though he does not have any kids of his own he does have a dog name Lady who is the sweetest dog you ever did see. I can see these two getting along quiet well and if they do have a fling Corvin would simply take Micheal's sudden disappearance as a challenge in which case he would simply come find him again and again or at the very least flirt endlessly with him until he is blue in the face. He is a glutton for punishment. At the end of the day if he feels that Micheal truly does not want to be with him he would simply ask that they remain friends as Corvin has very few in this world... If however he feels that somewhere in Micheal there is something more than he would do what ever it takes (including tie him to the bed) to make sure he does not give up on love again and run away.

Either way Friend, Fling,On a again off a again, or final, Corvin will surely make for an interesting character for Micheal.

I actually just posted something similar for two of my characters. I think one of them may interest you.

I have a twenty one year old named Audrey Love. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She graduated from Beauxbations and spent her the majority of her life living in France and England. Her mom is French and her Dad is English. They had two houses, one in each country. She speaks both French and English. Audrey has an older sister named Lindsay who is married with a daughter as well as a half sister named Karah who is still at HNZ. All three girls are 1/2 veela.

Audrey is a fairly famous singer in Europe and America. She loves to perform and is the type of girl who enjoys being the life of the party. She is both outgoing and carefree.

I was thinking that she would probably get on well with Charlie. Maybe he could write a song for her and that's how they meet? Any ideas?

Corvin & Michael
Someone that wouldn't give up on Michael could be interesting! Michael would get pretty disinterested after a while, he is the type of person to get bored rather easily, but if Corvin was persistent, he might cave a few times, but then continue to shrug him off. I can't see him getting into another relationship so soon, but it could be more like repeated flings or something? Michael would still see other people though and how would Corvin feel about that? It could be fun.

Audrey & Charlie
Ooo, chucking Charlie with a part veela! He'd be so confused it would be hilarious. We'd have to see how these two work out. Would she be able to stand Charlie's quiet nature? She could possibly bring him out of his shell eventually if she's outgoing enough, but like I said, it would also be very easy to be frustrated with him. I love the idea of how they meet though! I'd be willing to give this a try.

I have to little understanding of either charcter to push a relationship past casual dating at this point in time however the game of cat and mice would be fun. As for them seeing other people ... Corvin would simply point out that they are not exclusive but would still be a friend with benefits thouh his persistent nature and carefree nature.

Bridget&Charlie
This here is Bridget! Bridget loves to have fun, but is definitely after some romance; especially a fairytale romance.
She is someone who can hold herself well, and loves being in a crowd; yet also loves just being with her family. I can see these two with an off/on relationship, but would love Bridget to be a mom ;)
Let me know!

Donna ^_^

Corvin & Michael
Sounds good to me. Would you like me to start up a RP for them? I assume they would just meet in a bar or something standard like that.

Bridget & Charlie
Well I can't guarantee Charlie would be able to give Bridget a fairytale romance, probably very far from that considering he's never had a proper relationship before. So on and off could maybe work. Charlie also hates crowds, so again I imagine Bridget would probably get frustrated because Charlie would never want to do the things she wanted to do? But on and off I imagine would work.

I think Audrey is outgoing enough to handle it. I'm definitely willing to give this a try. She might get frustrated with him but I could see her coming back to him again. Do you want to start an rp?

I will toss Sapphire in here because she likes older dudes and she's a helper. She is an illustrator at heart but she dabbles in music and has one of those rare talents that she can pick up an instrument and can play it well enough a few tries. She's not really looking for a relationship but I can see her reach out to him. Sapphire tends to be the sort that can since trama in other people sort of have this idea as Sapphire being the girl in the crowd at one of his gigs that he can't forget until a school break comes up and they meet officially.

Audrey & Charlie
Sounds good to me, no harm in seeing what happens. I'll have Charlie come in to the studios she's working at and give her a song. Such a cute way to meet.

Corvin & Michael
Awesome, let me know when you start it!

Sapphire & Charlie
I don't know about these two. I can't imagine Charlie going for someone still in school. Maybe if things don't work out with other people and she's a bit older, but for now, I'm not so sure.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back