Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Red, open after Jenna Jusantrea))

Hester was nervously excited about delivering her next rose. It was the only red one in her basket, and she couldn't help wondering what it meant. She didn't think much about romance, and she was pretty sure she had never been in love. Hester didn't even think she had ever had a crush. But apparently someone was in love with this girl, and she was curious to see how she would react to the rose. Hester didn't know the girl personally but she at least recognised her as a Prefect, smiling nervously as she approached the Hufflepuff table. "Jenna?" She asked, double checking that she had the right person. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

"I'm Jenna! Hi!" She was Hufflepuff coomon room and little relaxing from potroling shcool. Jenna was know this year that was hard and looked for trouble makers. "Realy?" Jenna was surprised when she get a rose. Jenna herself was to sending roses to another people.

@Hester MacGillivray

Hester was relieved to have found the right person so easily, grinning as she reached into her basket and pulled out the rose. "It's reeeeed..." She teased, beaming cheekily as she handed over the rose and its attached message, still wondering who it was from.

Dear, sister!

You are a part of my life. The other half of my apple.

Kiss, Thomas.

"Thanky" She smiled and smiled then when she read the note. "It's from my brother" Jenna told her. "Did you get a rose today?" She asked.

Hester's curiosity fizzled at once as the older girl explained who the rose was from. Why would someone's brother send them a romantic rose? She couldn't imagine getting a rose like that from any of her brothers, but it would probably have just made her horribly uncomfortable. Though, thinking about it, she was pretty sure getting a romantic rose from anyone would make her horribly uncomfortable. "Oh... nah, not yet." She smiled, taking a step back as she answered the older girl's question. "I should get going though, I've got a lot more deliveries to do." Hester explained, holding her basket up with a smile before she turned and left to continue her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back