bright light

Morgan Chase

OOC First Name
Wez
Morgan walked along the long winding back streets of bleak street. It was dark here and very little light reached the ground. She had to be extra careful of where she was walking. "I really dont want to be here." She was getting a little scared now, she was lost in this cursed place and it was too dark and everything looked the same too here now. She picked her pace up but before anything she tripped over someting and fell down to the cold damp floor. "Owwww" She sat up and clutched her knee which was painfully sore now. She started to cry, she just wanted to leave.

Angelica was getting out of bleak street as she was finished purchasing something at Borgins and Burke. She was getting nearer at the corner when she heard a cry that echoed from the streets. At first her hair from at the back of her head stood up, Angelica stopped from walking and started to carefully listen to it. It sounded at the corner, she walked towards it and saw a girl that she noticed one of the students in her school. "What are you crying for?" She asked irritated.

Morgan looked up at the girl who was stood in front of her then shook her head. "No reason really. I just fell down and hurt my knee and my life sucks at the moment." Morgan slowly stood up in her injured leg which was now even more painfull so she hobled over to the wall and leant across it. She took a deep breath then look at the gilr and smiled. "Thank you for the concern, its more than what alot of people would do."

Angelica heard the girl's explanation and rolled her eyes, "That's called clumsiness, next time be more careful." Angelica told the girl, posing on her popular pose. She smirked as the girl said that that's what people would do, concern, concern was not on her vocabulary. "I just went to look for that noise I heard that might irritate the death eaters." She said in her cold voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back