Bright Light in the Sky Tonight

Sophia Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Wand
Carved 13 Inch Whippy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Although last year her older sister had signed her up for rose deliveries, Sophia was glad that she had done so on her own this year. But she had made sure to get in quickly, as she didn't quite trust Rory not to do the same thing to her again. It was nice to have a sense of control over the things that happened in her life, and she was grateful that the organiser hadn't forgotten to give her the roses she had to deliver until halfway through the day again. It had allowed her to properly plan how she was going to find people today, as she didn't think wandering up and down each corridor, as she had done last year, had been particularly effective. Sophia started at her own house table and began working her way down, stopping at each clutch of students to ask if they knew of any of the people on her list that she hadn't already recognised. Although she got a few tips for later deliveries, Sophia didn't manage to find anyone straight away. But she was patient, and as she approached the next person at the table she once again smiled politely as she caught his eye. "Excuse me, but I have a few roses to deliver – do you know where I could find any of these people?" Sophia read off the list of names, then looked up at the boy hopefully.

Nixon was in the great hall, attempting to complete his rose deliveries. The hall seemed like a smart way to deliver his roses at first, but the longer he spent there asking around the more guilty he felt having to interrupt students from their meals. He was almost glad when a younger girl approached him, showing him the list of people she needed to deliver roses to and asking him if he knew where any of them could be found, because it kept him from bothering more people in the process of completing his own deliveries. After looking over the list, Nixon smiled, realizing his name was on there. "Oh, I'm on here. I'm Nixon Mercury." He said, glad that he was about to receive a rose. It would be a nice temporary distraction from the task of running around the castle, trying to find lots of different people. He wondered who the rose would be from and what colour it was, hoping that it was sent by someone special.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back