Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Yellow, open after Amy Jewel))

Emily's next delivery was to another unfamiliar Hufflepuff, so she had asked around a few other people from that house, and finally someone had pointed her where to go. They had seen the girl heading outside, so Emily wandered the grounds, stopping people she saw and asking if they were who she was looking for. Approaching a young girl by the lake, Emily gave a cheerful smile. "Hi! I'm looking for Amy Jewel, have you seen her?"

Amy had been wandering around the castle grounds, muttering classwork theory under her breath. She smiled at people walking past and continued on her way to the lake. Suddenly, her name was being called."Yes? That's me!" She smiled as she turned to look at the person calling her name.

Finally all her searching had paid off. Emily smiled brightly, clapping her hands together. "Great! I've got a rose delivery for you!" She said cheerfully, and reached into her basket, searching around for a moment before pulling out the right yellow rose and its attached card. "Here you are!" Emily said cheerfully, handing the rose and card over to the younger girl.

Your music is awesome!
~ Cyrus

Amy smiled."Thanks!" She opened the note and read it. She grinned, pleased to have her music acknowledged. She put the rose and note in her bag.

Emily smiled brightly, glad to have made the girl happy. "You're welcome!" She said brightly. "Enjoy the rest of your day!" Emily said cheerfully, happy to have completed another delivery. She gave the younger girl a friendly smile before heading off to her next destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back